What Should Training Be Like for These Goals?

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]bendthebar wrote:
Alright looks like I have to lay out my training plan that I think will work. Spar4tee, thanks for at least giving some kind of advice. But here’s how I plan to train. Keep in mind I only have enough money to get whey protein and can’t really follow CT’s training because it is crowded as hell in my gym and I have no money to get a prowler.

monday-chest-tri

Ramping weight all the way to work set-once there, bench press 3 sets for 5-7 reps. Only last set will be to failure. I’ll just say it now, every single exercise will be trained with the same sets and reps. All reps will be done as explosive as possible, trying to use perfect form. I would think slowing down the eccentric could increase strength as per my goal, but somebody told me power is much more efficient, provided you’re actually giving forth effort to be explosive as possible as opposed to just lift the bar faster.
Incline bench
Dips
Standing French press
Tricep pulldown

Wednesday-back-bi

deadlift
pull-ups
rows
biceps
barbell curl
chin-up
Snatches

Legs

Back Squats
Front Squats
Dumbbell leg curls(on the ground)
Dumbbell Leg extensions(sitting on the hammer press machine)
Stiff-legged deadlift

Shoulders-
Dumbbell Shoulder press OR barbell shoulder press
Front raises
Power shrugs
Power cleans

I’m starting it this week. Anybody, feel free to critique. If you call me dumb for this routine, let me know what I can change.

I used to work out six days a week, but people told me that’s just too much, and strangely when I dialed it back, I started getting even stronger and a bit bigger. But if somebody thinks otherwise, let me know what I should do.[/quote]
What are your living circumstances like? If you have the open space, you can make your own sled. There’s a thread about somewhere on here.[/quote]
Here it is

and an article for the road