What Exactly Is Going on Here?

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:
And I signed up and got a user name to be able to post on this bodybuilding site which gives me the opportunity to express my 1st amendment right to say what the fuck I want to say on the thread I started.

[/quote]

That actually isn’t how the first amendment works. If the US Government was actively involved in stopping you from posting, your first amendment rights would be violated, but otherwise, you aren’t guaranteed any right to express yourself on an online forum.[/quote]

Yes, you are correct about that.

[quote]Steez wrote:
Just come out and say it already OP.

Steriods bad. Natty good. Me no like washed up pro look like no lift bro. Huge forever!

That’s the only thing I’m grasping from your arguments. [/quote]

Nattys will claim they have no issues with assisted lifters but deep down, theyre full of jelly

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]Steez wrote:

Steriods bad. Natty good. Me no like washed up pro look like no lift bro. Huge forever!

Nattys will claim they have no issues with assisted lifters but deep down, theyre full of jelly
[/quote]

Hey man, I’m natty too. But you guys are cool with me. I’ll be joining the club here in the near future. Getting them poser gains.

[quote]Steez wrote:

[quote]Steez wrote:

[/quote]

Hey man, I’m natty too. But you guys are cool with me. I’ll be joining the club here in the near future. Getting them poser gains.

[/quote]

Come join us on the darkside muahaha

[quote]Steez wrote:

[quote]Steez wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Only natty lifters every care about whether or not someone’s natty.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
Only natty lifters every care about whether or not someone’s natty.[/quote]

More often the ones who look like crap, or didn’t place as well in a contest as their family members thought they should have.

S

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Steez wrote:

[quote]Steez wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

More often the ones who look like crap, or didn’t place as well in a contest as their family members thought they should have.

S[/quote]

Lol you’re right. It usually is those who don’t know how to train, diet, or condition.

[quote]Steez wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

S[/quote]

Lol you’re right. It usually is those who don’t know how to train, diet, or condition.[/quote]

look, bro, the only reason these guys have such good physiques is all the gear they use. They don’t need to bust their ass in the gym or meticulously count macros.

[quote]Steez wrote:

[/quote]

You’ve never heard an assisted guy talk about how much more and better stuff the guy who beat him was taking? That ain’t just a natty problem.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Steez wrote:

[/quote]

You’ve never heard an assisted guy talk about how much more and better stuff the guy who beat him was taking? That ain’t just a natty problem.[/quote]

I’ve genuinely never heard that. Heard natty lifters complain juiced guys are beating them, which is a fair enough complaint, but I’ve never heard an assisted lifter complain someone else is more assisted.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Steez wrote:

[/quote]

You’ve never heard an assisted guy talk about how much more and better stuff the guy who beat him was taking? That ain’t just a natty problem.[/quote]

I’ve genuinely never heard that. Heard natty lifters complain juiced guys are beating them, which is a fair enough complaint, but I’ve never heard an assisted lifter complain someone else is more assisted.[/quote]

I even used to hear it regularly in the gym (back when I went to the gym) from users who apparently thought they’d be Phil Heath if they took the amounts he did. Also, like the comments on natties, these are generally the guys using and who look like crap. But I’ve heard versions of it from guys who were seriously competing too.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Steez wrote:

[/quote]

I’ve genuinely never heard that. Heard natty lifters complain juiced guys are beating them, which is a fair enough complaint, but I’ve never heard an assisted lifter complain someone else is more assisted.[/quote]

I even used to hear it regularly in the gym (back when I went to the gym) from users who apparently thought they’d be Phil Heath if they took the amounts he did. Also, like the comments on natties, these are generally the guys using and who look like crap. But I’ve heard versions of it from guys who were seriously competing too.[/quote]

These fuckers are the worst of all.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Steez wrote:

[/quote]

I even used to hear it regularly in the gym (back when I went to the gym) from users who apparently thought they’d be Phil Heath if they took the amounts he did. Also, like the comments on natties, these are generally the guys using and who look like crap. But I’ve heard versions of it from guys who were seriously competing too.[/quote]

These fuckers are the worst of all. [/quote]

yeah I hate the “I’d look like that if I took what he did” crap, too. I always just say “on you go, then.”

Like if taking home the Mr Olympia paycheck is simply a matter of having the biggest dose, I’ll happily stick 10g of test in my ass if it earns me 200k!

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Steez wrote:

[/quote]

These fuckers are the worst of all. [/quote]

yeah I hate the “I’d look like that if I took what he did” crap, too. I always just say “on you go, then.”

Like if taking home the Mr Olympia paycheck is simply a matter of having the biggest dose, I’ll happily stick 10g of test in my ass if it earns me 200k![/quote]

I consider these guys the most dangerous. They don’t even have a fucking clue how much or the actual purity of the gear the pros are using, nor do they account for variations in individual response to gear, and they spread bullshit. Idiots like your good friend Boo Boo will listen to this shit, think it’s all drugs and may eventually end up taking more than the Pros to maintain a 175lb physique.

“Ooh I’m not gaining… can’t break past 165lbs… gotta up the dose bro…”

This is what an idiot on 1g of gear looks like.

These were his BEFORE pics.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Steez wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

S[/quote]

Lol you’re right. It usually is those who don’t know how to train, diet, or condition.[/quote]

look, bro, the only reason these guys have such good physiques is all the gear they use. They don’t need to bust their ass in the gym or meticulously count macros.
[/quote]

It’s just the average lifter is lazy. Everyone is looking for shortcuts and get big quick scemes. And the ill educated or immature lifter will think steriods will do that for him.

[quote]SuperTightPanda wrote:
Lol are you actually reading this shit? 1 month of test and gained 10 pounds cause I changed diet…in 6 months do you really think it will still be an issue now that my diets proper in protein and calorie surplus? why would I not want to gain weight? I didn’t say oo I look like a sexy beast…I literally posted befores because the next ones I want to look completely different. lol who the fuck does situps there’s literally dozens of ab exercises 100x better. yogi god damn bear, I’m the little bear and I’m sensing some overly cocky arrogant comments…which happens to turn me on. so congrats on that troll. :slight_smile: stop posting so maybe I’ll go away ;)[/quote]

This may be the funniest shit I’ve ever read on this site.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

This is what an idiot on 1g of gear looks like. [/quote]

I think this dude is tainted in your memory forever man. What gets me is that douche look on his face. Like yeah 1g of gear made me look like this. Like it’s just something cool to do.