Weird Lumps on My Back

When I looked in the mirror one day I saw these weird lumps on my back, about a week later I decided to take a picture of it.
Anyone have an answer as to what this is?

fat being pushed up against the skin, by you growing muscles.

I’m not trying to cause paranoia, but a kid I know had lumps on his back, and went in to get it checked out… turned out to be testicular cancer in an advanced stage. Although I don’t think you have anything to worry about, because I suspet the post above me is more accurate.

If it hurts or hurts to the touch go see a doc asap. If it doesnt hurt at all you should still probably see a doctor.

BTW your posture is really bad. You need to focus on that big time.

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:
fat being pushed up against the skin, by you growing muscles.[/quote]

oh wow, sounds kind of gross lol
so when I decide to cut, will it go away or is it a little more serious than than that?

and about the posture post, I dont naturally stand like that as the lumps dont actually appear when im in a relaxed natural position, they only appear when I position my body in a certain way and flex my back.

at 5’5 145lbs you don’t need to cut. you’ve only been training 1 year. need to gain more mass. if worried about fat add cardio.

haha I think you misunderstood me, I just meant when I actually decide to cut in the far future would there be any problem with me losing the weird lumps or will it just go away with the rest of my fat?

I have a similar situation. Three seprate doc were all pretty confident it was a fat deposit. They said it could be removed surgically if it was bothering me.

Of course, I’m no doctor so you should still go see one.

[quote]LoversEnd wrote:

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:
fat being pushed up against the skin, by you growing muscles.[/quote]

oh wow, sounds kind of gross lol
so when I decide to cut, will it go away or is it a little more serious than than that?

and about the posture post, I dont naturally stand like that as the lumps dont actually appear when im in a relaxed natural position, they only appear when I position my body in a certain way and flex my back.[/quote]

I think Bonez point still stands. I don’t even know how to stand as you are. It looks like you’rw just exagerrating existing bad posture. I’d also go see a doctor… never seen anything like that before.

hmmmm looks like cancer.