Weapons of Cash Destruction

[quote]deanosumo wrote:
You can make up for that by showing us pictures of you in aforementioned stilletos and high leather boots ; )
[/quote]

Cool.

Forgot to mention the big one. I’m always looking for exercise equipment. My most recent purchase a treadmill.

Also looking for more weight plates and new rollerblades and a helmet to replace mine that turned up missing after I moved (sob- the lavendar stripes on the blades matched my lavendar helmet!)

And Jewelry. Diamonds and white gold. Also silver. Stars and hearts. Sorry, couldn’t resist, I hate to ruin the “T” around here like this.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
And Jewelry. Diamonds and white gold. Also silver. Stars and hearts. Sorry, couldn’t resist, I hate to ruin the “T” around here like this.[/quote]

Thanks OK Chinadoll, I am sure that when you post the pics of you in the stilettos and leather boots the ‘T’ levels will be just fine again :wink:

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
And Jewelry. Diamonds and white gold. Also silver. Stars and hearts. Sorry, couldn’t resist, I hate to ruin the “T” around here like this.[/quote]

nope, you just jacked mine up…I envisioned all that jewelry for “female piercing” locations :smiley: