Weapons of Cash Destruction

vintage tshirts
vinyl
additionally - the time spent (wasted) questing after both of these.

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:

Women. 100% on women. [/quote]

I do not consider this to be a nonessential item.

[quote]Soldierslim wrote:

Eating out (not pussy, cause that’s free!)[/quote]

Don’t kid yourself. It’s never free.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[/quote]

Sometimes the costs are more than one man can ever pay.

Sports equipment.

I am their best friend at Dunhams.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Soldierslim wrote:

Eating out (not pussy, cause that’s free!)

[/quote]

Yea, you’re right. I take that statement back. Regardless though, it’s way worth it!

[quote]Soldierslim wrote:
Regardless though, it’s way worth it!
[/quote]

I know a couple of guys paying over $1,000 a month in child support who might beg to differ.

Car stuff for my Chevelle. Which is rare though, poor thing.

Eating out is a big one.

I also put money in the bank when I can.

Concerts. SOCIAL DISTORTION is next baby!

Beer and hard liquor.

Cable…huge waste…but we still get it.

man, it sure goes quick.

Whey protein…even before the wife and kids…

This month it’ll also be a new clutch cable, baided hoses and some other bike nonsense.

Then some more whey protein.

I just blew a G-note on a carbon fiber spinnaker pole for my J-boat.

I just threw down $3500 on an amp and $5500 on a pair of speakers.

I buy music habitually and have many cds that I have never opened.

Each time I drive by Starbucks, I get something … either a coffee or green tea.

But I suppose those things are essential for me … life would totally suck without them.

[quote]JOG wrote:
I just threw down $3500 on an amp and $5500 on a pair of speakers.
[/quote]

What you putting into them a Linn LP12 or something…or an Ipod ?

All you can eat sushi bars, movies, gas (FUCK), electronics.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Soldierslim wrote:
Regardless though, it’s way worth it!

I know a couple of guys paying over $1,000 a month in child support who might beg to differ.[/quote]

Clearly they thought the $20 bucks on a box of condoms was non-essential. Whoops

What about unnecessary cash destruction. Like when the cops make you drive over glass at the scene of a crash and you get a flattie. Or when some punk keys your car. Or when you eat all your food and have to buy more.

Eating all beef when I should be buying cheaper meats- chicken and pork, making lots of cheese dip, which is incredibly fucking expensive, women, just stupid crap, like today buying lethal weapons 2, 4 and the new assult on precinct 13, (the old one is way way better IMO).

OH, and enrolling in 9 hours of community college courses, on top of 18 university courses. university will only let me take 18 a semester, and my dad and I have agreed that he pays for university, i pay for community college, so if just took 18 a semester, then i wouldn’t have to pay for the 9 online from community college, but I have gone from working full time to part time, so I feel like i should use the extra time to take more classes.

DirecTV
modding my IS 300
Supplements
Music/iTunes
pr0n

Engine braking… uses unnecessary gas.

Supplements- I’m a bit of a supplementaholic, you’ll find me in the supp store all the time getting something new

Manicure and Pedicure- I can’t live without it, fingers must match with toes, and must have the little flowers with the rhinestones painted on. Every two weeks.

Shoes- I’ve been called worse than Imelda Marcos. Any kind of fashion shoes you can imagine, from stilletos to thigh high leather boots, to hiking boots and fur trimmed sandals. And I have all kinds of great shoes to lift weights in, all kinds.

Handbags- almost as many as shoes…sorry so estrogenic and not very guy-exciting, I hope I ruined nobody’s T!

[quote]chinadoll wrote:

Shoes- I’ve been called worse than Imelda Marcos. Any kind of fashion shoes you can imagine, from stilletos to thigh high leather boots, to hiking boots and fur trimmed sandals. And I have all kinds of great shoes to lift weights in, all kinds.

Handbags- almost as many as shoes…sorry so estrogenic and not very guy-exciting, I hope I ruined nobody’s T!
[/quote]

You can make up for that by showing us pictures of you in aforementioned stilletos and high leather boots ; )

I have had two overseas holidays a year, every year, for the past 5 years.

Cable TV and broadband internet.

Going out to eat and have a few drinks… then stumbling home at 5 in the morning.

Still savin’ though