Was Just Told I Look 'Skinny' on a Diet

[quote]lukepropst wrote:
You have to understand from the average persons perspective being skinny is about the nicest thing you can say to someone. They meant it as a compliment- so try to take it as one. I’m the same way when I cut down people say that to me as well and I hate it, but from their point of view it’s a nice thing to say to someone.
[/quote]

Really? Even to guys? I would NEVER SAY THAT TO ANYONE esp. not a dude. I HATE when people say that to me because it is ridiculous and also insulting BUT they always mean it as a compliment…

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[/quote]

Wow…

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[/quote]

Wow…[/quote]

x2

why target an arbitrary fat %? How about get to a point where you think you look good fat wise, and start a clean bulk.

[quote]Chris87 wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[/quote]

Wow…[/quote]

x2[/quote]

Thank you ragazzi…

And on topic not fucking skinny.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Chris87 wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[/quote]

Wow…[/quote]

x2[/quote]

Thank you ragazzi…

[/quote]

“Skinny” isn’t the word that comes to mind from that picture.

God DAMN.

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
RAPEEE ISSS GONNA COMEEE[/quote]

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[/quote]

[quote]Ritter wrote:

[quote]bdybuilderchuck wrote:

[quote]Ritter wrote:
Have you been bodybuilding since January 2006?[/quote]

Yes, I actually incurred several major setbacks with 3 injuries pretty much in a row. Tore part of lumbar fascia deadlifting and couldnt lift anything for 3 months. Also biceps tendonitis on R shoulder and then i tried to push back too early and hurt some of the connective tissue in distal biceps on R again. You live and learn lol. Was this meant to be a jab at me?[/quote]

It wasn’t meant to be a jab man. That list of injuries sucks. But still 5 years is 5 years. If I looked like you after 5 years of serious training even with injuries I would reassess everything I’ve been doing to see if I’ve been doing all I can to meet my goals in terms of nutrition, training, rest, etc.

Maybe I’m wrong though. Why don’t you work on your posing and post a better pic?[/quote]

Yeah those injuries do suck ultimatlely lead to 1.5 yrs of stagnation. Also i bulked up to 230 and then ultimately got too fat and then dieted down and lost a bit of mms so i feel as though i was spinning my wheels. This is why i want to attain a reasonable bf % and then clean bulk/carb cycle while bulking and try to make as lean of gains as possible. I am a hard gainer and really dont progress fast I do realize all i can do is give it 110% with what I was given.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Chris87 wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[/quote]

Wow…[/quote]

x2[/quote]

Thank you ragazzi…

[/quote]

HALLOWED! OMG! cereally… I’ve missed a lot over this memorial day weekend!

OP I’ll second/third/one millionth what the other guys are saying:

1. Clean your room brah. Serious.

2. Hit them shoulders/chest.

3. Dont take “skinny” in such a bad way. “Normies” think that skinny is a compliment. My fiances mom said I looked skinnier this weekend. I was almost offended but I knew she was mean “leaner” cause I’ve dropped like 6-8 pounds since I last saw her 3 or 4 months ago. Skinny to someone who is into fitness = BAD! Skinny to normal people = GREAT!

4. Clean your mother effing room. For reals.

Use it as fuel to get bigger… Nothing drives like anger… Prove them wrong…

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

While I’m not sure this dude is in any position to take pot shots at you
[/quote]

Check this stmt.

Your new avi > your old avi…

While I’m not sure this dude is in any position to take pot shots at you
[/quote]

Check this stmt.

Your new avi > your old avi…[/quote]

haha. thanks beans :slight_smile:

[quote]Ritter wrote:

[quote]Ritter wrote:
Have you been bodybuilding since January 2006?[/quote]

Yes, I actually incurred several major setbacks with 3 injuries pretty much in a row. Tore part of lumbar fascia deadlifting and couldnt lift anything for 3 months. Also biceps tendonitis on R shoulder and then i tried to push back too early and hurt some of the connective tissue in distal biceps on R again. You live and learn lol. Was this meant to be a jab at me?[/quote]

It wasn’t meant to be a jab man. That list of injuries sucks. But still 5 years is 5 years. If I looked like you after 5 years of serious training even with injuries I would reassess everything I’ve been doing to see if I’ve been doing all I can to meet my goals in terms of nutrition, training, rest, etc.

Maybe I’m wrong though. Why don’t you work on your posing and post a better pic?[/quote]

Yeah those injuries do suck ultimatlely lead to 1.5 yrs of stagnation. Also i bulked up to 230 and then ultimately got too fat and then dieted down and lost a bit of mms so i feel as though i was spinning my wheels. This is why i want to attain a reasonable bf % and then clean bulk/carb cycle while bulking and try to make as lean of gains as possible. I am a hard gainer and really dont progress fast I do realize all i can do is give it 110% with what I was given.[/quote]

Yeah man. I hope your new plan works out for ya.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
That pic is just super weird. You look like a child rapist in that shot, your room is disgusting and there in a gas mask in the left corner. WTF![/quote]

LOL I guess i made a funny face int hat pic. I needed to clean the room at the time and the gas mask was from a halloween costume a few yrs back lol. Do u think my bf% is higher than 9 there?[/quote]

You’ll need to provide us with a shoe.

bro thats the ugliest pose I have ever seen. put something more flattering this just hurtss