Velocity Support Group

Has anybody ever had digestive problems from this? I never did the diet full blown as it seems that when I passed 3 shakes a day I had discomfort and a bit of an upset stomach. In addition to the flax seeds I would add a tablespoon of Benefiber and usually 2 chewable fiber tablets with it. Therefore I was usually getting at least ten grams of good fiber with the shake, which I thought would be more than enough. Anybody who did the diet strictly for four weeks have any issues like this?

[quote]Shiggy wrote:
Has anybody ever had digestive problems from this? I never did the diet full blown as it seems that when I passed 3 shakes a day I had discomfort and a bit of an upset stomach. In addition to the flax seeds I would add a tablespoon of Benefiber and usually 2 chewable fiber tablets with it. Therefore I was usually getting at least ten grams of good fiber with the shake, which I thought would be more than enough. Anybody who did the diet strictly for four weeks have any issues like this?[/quote]

I have this problem if I use whey protein for more than a few shakes in a row. I do not have problems with those that have calcium caseinate and/or micellar casein in the blend (such as Metabolic Drive).

Well, i’m currently on Day 2 of my V-Diet. I am keeping track of everything in my blog under my profile if anyone wants to check it out.

So far so good, no problems and I can’t wait to start using the HOT-ROX Extreme and Surge that arrived today. Honestly, i’m not even hungry and i’m not taking the HOT-ROX yet.