Update: 6 Week TRT Labs - 40mg e3.5d - Please Help

Is this the root of all your problem haha… lucky dog what an easy fix.

‘Maybe it was all the pharmacy had left?

Ha ha ha. I hope it’s an easy fix. I’m glad I figured it out and didn’t give up on trt.

I can’t imagine where 20 mg twice weekly put your levels, it couldn’t have been higher than 300 ng/dl. Your doctor should have definitely told you about the decrease in mgs, we men get locked into a routine on TRT.

I think the pharmacy gave him a lower MG vial and he just didn’t realize it.

I thought that also but the actually the nurse made the change so you would think they would of told me. Also the pharmacist could of mentioned it. Bottom line I will be checking it every time going forward because I cannot rely on them. I was unaware they had two different strengths.

What a Bitch. She didn’t even tell you. Did she say why! They didn’t change dose ? Condusinf

She never told me. I found out by going to pharmacy and they gave me a copy of what they sent them.

I’d have a talk with the nurse next time I see her. She jsut harmed you. If this was insulin or a life threatening situation it could of killed you. It’s sad most folks have no respect for men with T issues.

They would just blame me for not reading it close enough. She is horrible and I have had issues with her before. I will be switching doctors at some point but I got this straight for now so I will stay the course of o see how I feel in 6 weeks. I’m pissed but grateful I figured it out.

1 Like

I am getting labs drawn this week but I’m not sure the best time to have them drawn. I have read some say half way between injections or right before your next injection. With my work schedule it will be impossible for me to do exactly half way between. I inject Tuesday evening and Saturday morning. I was thinking of doing in saturday morning before my injection.

I can do Friday morning also cuz I have day off which would be 2.5 days after my injection.

Labs are in for my 6 Week TRT Protocol 40mg e3.5d. Please Help!!! I’m worried about my Hemoglobin and Hematocrit and I wish Testosterone was a little higher and Estrogen was a little lower. I see doctor on Tuesday and need to prepare.

Total Test 463 (250-1100)
Free Test 101 (55-155)
Prolactin 7.5 (2 - 18)
Estradiol 32 (< or = 39)
SHBG 17 (10 - 50)
Cholesterol 246H (<200)
Hemoglobin 17.6H (13-17.1)
Hematocrit 51.8H (38.5-50.0)
FSH <0.7L (1.6-8.0)
LH <0.2L (1.5-9.3)
PSA 0.5 (< or = 4.0)

I read this study that associated high H&H with twice a week injections. I’m not sure if I would benefit from once a week or just donate blood.

https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(16)00182-X/fulltext

I tried to control my cholesterol using metamucil but no success.

Is your hematocrit actually 58 and not 15.8?

Sorry correction 51.8

Slow down brother You aren’t going to keel
Over and die. If you don’t have sides you are going to be ok. Everyone is different genetically.

What was Hct and hemp before?

Did you get hydrated before?

1 Like

I will focus on drinking a lot of water before next time. I didn’t really pay attention to that.

It causes high numbers. Just saw it again other day. He had high hct and then low when he drank some water before his test.

Also 51.8 is not bad. You just have more oxygen in your blood. Go to
Colorado and those folks have a higher hct. Docs aren’t freaking out taking blood

@systemlord I don’t know much about the hemoglobin

1 Like

@enackers thx. I will slow down on my panic mode. I’m wondering if I need to up my dose a little to keep my Total T above 500. This is my lowest point.

We need to look at pre trt labs and first 6 weeks. I’ll scroll up and see if I can find them.

Your hct and hemoglobin have not changed since first labs. What we’re the values before starting t.

Your dose isn’t really effecting your hct and maybe you have a high hct like some of these athletes walking aroun. Honestly you are lucky if that is true. Means you can run faster longer than me because of my 41% hct.

Every athlete in the world would kill for a naturally high hct.

Google cycling and high hct and epo.

You will find they run a 56 at the Tour de France back in the day before testing . Same with olympics.