Update: 6 Week TRT Labs - 40mg e3.5d - Please Help

You don’t need a local doc. I would just find a clinic like defy or low t nation or any of the ones who don’t force Ai on you. Those are the cheaper options but they aren’t scared of T.

Honestly I would optimize thyroid with TRT. Maybe it’s not working because of thyroid. My provider and I believe that’s my case. I started thyroid meds wednesday … really can’t wait man.

Maybe I just need to be on right dosage and Frequency. I will let this protocol play itself out and then maybe go your route. If your works let me know.

Has trt ever worked well for you?

I got to a good place for awhile but when my Hematocrit and Hemoglobin went high my doctor took me off TRT for awhile which messed me up so bad. Instead of lowering my dose and having me donate blood I might of been doing better by now. I didn’t know what was going on at the time. I also had a doctor switch me to Clomid which didn’t make me feel any better. The issue is if I keep making changes without giving this time. My doctor was overtreating me with 200mg a week so my new protocol is better and I need to stick with this plan for awhile and get some labs. There is no quick fix and even if I go with Defy there is no guarantee they will sort this out either. My protocol is good based on the stickies and I will focus sticking with the plan and seeing if i can get these labs drawn with my next doctors visit. I will keep you posted on my labs and progress. I appreciate you guys helping me out.

This body temp issue didn’t start until after I got off TRT the first time. Then went away when i got back on. I’m hoping it corrects itself over time but I need to get a complete thyroid panel drawn along with SHBG, CBC and Free T. My new doctor is a nice guy and might be receptive to working with me. If I need to cut ties with him I will.

Cool so you know what to do. Good kuck

The old glass thermometers aren’t rocket science, some reviewers have no brains.

The old mercury glass ones no longer exist. These newer glass ones people aren’t happy with it seems.

I bought one at CVS, it work great.

With regards to the Thyroid and Iodine…

I noticed the theory is an iodine deficiency could be the cause of many thyroid issues in this forum but does anyone get a blood or urine test prior to supplementing? I have run into trouble in the past arbitrarily taking supplements thinking I knew what my body needed. I know its supposed to be safe taking large doses of Iodine with Selenium but I was wondering why I haven’t run across anyone getting blood or urine tests to see if they have a deficiency. A good example of this is Vitamin D3. I read numerous sources telling me its completely safe taking certain doses but for my body I don’t tolerate it well. So I have become very cautious about supplementing going forward. I not sure if its possible to correct an Iodine deficiency by simply going heavy on the iodized salt and consuming iodine rich foods.

If you’re deficient in thyroid hormone, skip the bandaid option, you need thyroid hormones. You don’t just want acceptable levels, you want optimal levels.

I’ve considering optimizing thyroid with Free T3 midrange, I would like high normal levels.

Ok thx I am going to see my primary to see if he will run labs next week. When I have quit trt twice before I notice my body temp drops and I feel cold all the time. Then when I have got back on it eventually got better over time. I’m hoping it’s just that.

Testosterone affects the cardiovascular system responsible for channeling warm blood throughout the body, this would suggest you are at risk for cardiovascular disease if you stop TRT because your veins are narrowing reducing blood flow. Whenever I change my dosage, I feel cold on and off within the first 6 weeks, then when my levels stabilize, I’m warm 24/7.

1 Like

Ok good to know. I appreciate all your responses.

How do you feel on 40mg 2x a week so far

Not good. I’m only in my 3rd week so it’s too early to tell. Dealing with Nausea, Fatigue, low Libido. The nausea really kicked up a notch in the last few days.

I don’t feel cold and am always hot. Without t, with Trt and now they say thyroid issues. But I thought I should Feel colder with thyroid problems. Point is everyone reacts different and so many hormones can cause similar issues. Mind boggled goglle

1 Like

Nauseous ? Surely that’s from something else . I can’t see TRt causing that. Maybe if you were taking hcg and anastraozle.

Well i just found out my doctor switched the strength of my cypionate without telling me. It was half the strength so I was only injecting 20mg e3.5d. This all makes sense now. I need to read the script closely everytime I get a new vial. I was unaware it came in two strengths 100mg per 1ml or 200mg per 1mil. It’s partly my fault for not reading it but damn I wish they informed me it was being changed. Anyways my protocol is starting over today.

You are right about how we all react differently. These hormones are confusing the more I read.

1 Like