Unwritten Rules of Men

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Fellas,
You can’t write down the Unwritten Rules of Men. Once you’ve done that, they aren’t unwritten anymore. Do you now realize the folly of this activity?

DB[/quote]

I did not think of that…

It’s ‘lose’ not ‘loose.’

But a lot of men don’t seem to have been taught this one.

No radio channel other than 98 rock can be played in the gym.
/sort of a preferance

Not knowing how to preform the big three or not knowing what they are deserves a beat down.

Never discus lifting with some one who dosent lift or wont start.

Never discus diet with some one who dosent lift or wont start.

Thats all I got.

Don’t strum a banjo with your balls!

Ever!

Never rub another man’s rhubarb.

[quote]martin blank wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:
Don’t fuck another man

I think this should be number one.

[/quote]

not that there’s anything wrong with that.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Khronos wrote:
People spend way too much of their income on transportation. Not that I’ve never done it myself, but now days I look at a car primarily as a way to get from one place to another. The whole defining yourself with what you drive goes beyond superficial to pathetic.

Well, its all relative. If you drive around in a bentley, but pull in 2mil a year, its fine. You have the money. If you drive around in a bentley, but are only getting 100k a year and JUST making it by, you’re a jackass.

Theres nothing wrong with owning a nice car. Many people appreciate cars for more than just a means of transportation.[/quote]

Agreed. The same goes for motorcycles. If you are barely able to pay rent but are driving a brand new Escalade, you’re a retard. That doesn’t mean everyone driving Escalades is retarded or should have bought a Civic.

Some people are just jealous human beings. They see something that someone else has and either hate them for it or want to steal it. Coming out to your car to find that someone has rammed a shopping cart into it with what had to be the force of 300 mighty elephants means someone else was pathetic enough to have no respect for the property of anyone else.

They also probably hated the fact that you had a car like that.

To hold the opinion that no one should buy nice shit because someone might fuck with it is a little ridiculous.

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
don’t eat yellow snow[/quote]

Peaches En Regalia.

[quote]Khronos wrote:
The whole defining yourself with what you drive goes beyond superficial to pathetic. [/quote]

Regardless of whether its superficial or pathetic, what we drive provides some insight into how we see ourselves. Me, I drive well maintained, high mileage, luxury vehicles. I also buy only used. I let someone else take the hit on depreciation.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Agreed. The same goes for motorcycles. If you are barely able to pay rent but are driving a brand new Escalade, you’re a retard. That doesn’t mean everyone driving Escalades is retarded or should have bought a Civic.[/quote]

Another funny thing that I see is the value of a person’s rims is higher than the value of THE CAR ITSELF. 20" rims on a fucking 20+ year old car. Ridiculous.

[quote]shawninjapan wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
Fellas,
You can’t write down the Unwritten Rules of Men. Once you’ve done that, they aren’t unwritten anymore. Do you now realize the folly of this activity?

DB

I did not think of that…[/quote]

But since we’re typing, not writing… loophole? Let’s get the lawyers involved and settle this, we may be alright.

[quote]PGJ wrote:
SamuraiWannaBe wrote:
its the principle of the thing, its not that he fucked up his car, its that he was fucking with him. it reminids me aof a quote from anotehr movie, SLC Punk; “its not that i get pissed becasue they are calling me a fag, I get pissed because they’re giving me shit; i know i’m not gay, the ladies know i’m not gay, but these ass holes are giving me shit about somehting that isn’t true, and thats not cool”

its the principle of it, someone fucked with his shit, thats not cool.

That is a sign of insecurity. Grow up.

[/quote]
Well whoses to say that anybody,even you,wont be even slightly pissed off at the fact that someone destroyed a piece of your hard work or property for the sheer spite of jealousy or personal amusement?

I own a 98 Honda Civic,It had a few dents and dings on the side and it is by no means a “Nice” car but it was “Mine” It was one of the very few things I can say that I owned and that I worked hard for. A car to me is more than a means of transportation,its one of the few times I have control of something and where im alone and I can collect my thoughts between point A to point B.

So really,im not really pissed off at the fact this cunt keyed my car because it is already banged up already but the fact that this guy is fucking with me. Eithers hes jealous or doings this shit for fun. Like I said,it may not be the fastest,It may not be the smoothest,its not even the prettiest…a few dings here and there,the steering wheel is badly aligned,and transmission might need to be checked…oh yeah…

and Tires need to be balanced next time I go to Auto Tech but Damnit Dude…this is MY car.

[quote]mr_slick wrote:
PGJ wrote:
SamuraiWannaBe wrote:
its the principle of the thing, its not that he fucked up his car, its that he was fucking with him. it reminids me aof a quote from anotehr movie, SLC Punk; “its not that i get pissed becasue they are calling me a fag, I get pissed because they’re giving me shit; i know i’m not gay, the ladies know i’m not gay, but these ass holes are giving me shit about somehting that isn’t true, and thats not cool”

its the principle of it, someone fucked with his shit, thats not cool.

That is a sign of insecurity. Grow up.

Well whoses to say that anybody,even you,wont be even slightly pissed off at the fact that someone destroyed a piece of your hard work or property for the sheer spite of jealousy or personal amusement?

I own a 98 Honda Civic,It had a few dents and dings on the side and it is by no means a “Nice” car but it was “Mine” It was one of the very few things I can say that I owned and that I worked hard for. A car to me is more than a means of transportation,its one of the few times I have control of something and where im alone and I can collect my thoughts between point A to point B.

So really,im not really pissed off at the fact this cunt keyed my car because it is already banged up already but the fact that this guy is fucking with me. Eithers hes jealous or doings this shit for fun. Like I said,it may not be the fastest,It may not be the smoothest,its not even the prettiest…a few dings here and there,the steering wheel is badly aligned,and transmission might need to be checked…oh yeah…

and Tires need to be balanced next time I go to Auto Tech but Damnit Dude…this is MY car.[/quote]

You seem to have a lot of anger and frustration in your life. Listen, people are going to mess with you your whole life. Someone scratched your paint, boo-hoo. It’s not worth getting violent over. Maybe some little old lady accidentally ran her shopping cart into your car and didn’t know.

A thousand innocent things could have happened to cause the scratch. Some people ALWAYS assume the worst. When the OP said he went out with a baseball bat to find the guy, I thought “there’s a guy with extreme anger issues that is going to end up in jail”. And over minor damage to a POS car. Childish.

There is a minimum of a 6 month waiting period before you can even think of talking to your best friends X. And if he is not cool with it after 6 months A. he has a problem and B dont do it.

And dont fry bacon with you shirt off.

And you can eat a snicker in less than 3 bites but you cant chew it any faster.

[quote]acuratlman789 wrote:
And dont fry bacon with you shirt off.
[/quote]

This is a pussy rule. Real men can fry bacon in the nude. A real man might even fry his own sausage if he felt like it.

DB

[quote]Fulmen wrote:
Professor X wrote:

Agreed. The same goes for motorcycles. If you are barely able to pay rent but are driving a brand new Escalade, you’re a retard. That doesn’t mean everyone driving Escalades is retarded or should have bought a Civic.

Another funny thing that I see is the value of a person’s rims is higher than the value of THE CAR ITSELF. 20" rims on a fucking 20+ year old car. Ridiculous.
[/quote]

“I’m young enough to know the right car to buy,yet grown enough not to put rims on it”

[quote]entheogens wrote:
You dont spit into the wind.[/quote]

You don’t tug on Superman’s cape.

LOL, these are great!!!

Don’t do this:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1550917

[quote]malonetd wrote:
entheogens wrote:
You dont spit into the wind.

You don’t tug on Superman’s cape.[/quote]

You don’t pull the mask off the ol’ Lone Ranger.