Unwritten Rules of Men

Don’t fuck girls that have kids that fuck with peoples cars.

Why was your car keyed?

Did you park across 3 handicapped spots?

[quote]SamuraiWannaBe wrote:
its the principle of the thing, its not that he fucked up his car, its that he was fucking with him. it reminids me aof a quote from anotehr movie, SLC Punk; “its not that i get pissed becasue they are calling me a fag, I get pissed because they’re giving me shit; i know i’m not gay, the ladies know i’m not gay, but these ass holes are giving me shit about somehting that isn’t true, and thats not cool”

its the principle of it, someone fucked with his shit, thats not cool.[/quote]

That is a sign of insecurity. Grow up.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Why was your car keyed?

Did you park across 3 handicapped spots?[/quote]

I literally read that article an hour ago.

–JB

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Why was your car keyed?

Did you park across 3 handicapped spots?

I literally read that article an hour ago.

–JB[/quote]

Was that in an Atomic Dog?

[quote]supermick wrote:
This is goooood knowledge.

[/quote]

People spend way too much of their income on transportation. Not that I’ve never done it myself, but now days I look at a car primarily as a way to get from one place to another. The whole defining yourself with what you drive goes beyond superficial to pathetic.

But yeah I’d be pissed even if someone keyed my slightly beat up work truck. But I’d also be kind of amused. What kind of a doofus is going to go out of their way to key a work truck?

Fellas,
You can’t write down the Unwritten Rules of Men. Once you’ve done that, they aren’t unwritten anymore. Do you now realize the folly of this activity?

DB

You dont spit into the wind.

[quote]Khronos wrote:
People spend way too much of their income on transportation. Not that I’ve never done it myself, but now days I look at a car primarily as a way to get from one place to another. The whole defining yourself with what you drive goes beyond superficial to pathetic.
[/quote]

Well, its all relative. If you drive around in a bentley, but pull in 2mil a year, its fine. You have the money. If you drive around in a bentley, but are only getting 100k a year and JUST making it by, you’re a jackass.

Theres nothing wrong with owning a nice car. Many people appreciate cars for more than just a means of transportation.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
If you go through the trouble or preparing all your meals for the next two days, and storing them in the fridge, and your room mate eats any of them, then you are expected to ask him to find a new place to live.
–JB[/quote]

No, I believe this requires the death penalty.

[quote]cain wrote:
#2. Don’t fuck with another mans wife.[/quote]

'Tis a written rule.

[quote]stumpy wrote:
Don’t look down and over at the urinal[/quote]

Do NOT make any type of physical contact at the urinal (think of the scene from Along Came Polly, Alec Baldwin and Ben Stiller in the bathroom standing urinal-to-urinal and Alec Baldwin reaches over and pulls on Stillers ear then slaps his ass as he walks away)

If you have to take a huge dump, tell everybody “man, i have to take a huge fucking dump.” just so they know.

[quote]Mr. Clean & Jerk wrote:
cain wrote:
#2. Don’t fuck with another mans wife.

'Tis a written rule.[/quote]

And it is written "thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife’s ass

If your at a bar and your wingman is stuck with the ugly chick, you pay for his drinks for the night.

Also if he ends up banging the ugly chick, you are only allowed one joke at his expense. Then it is forgotten forever.

Never pet a burning dog.

don’t eat yellow snow

Along the lines of not F’n with another mans car: DO NOT cut straps on motorcycle helmets!!

Some douche bag cut the straps on my motorcycle helmet to steal it from the lock. Not only did he steal a helmet that now has no chin strap and is unusable, he scratched the shit out of my paint. Asshole stole from me AND keyed my ride. There is a special place reserved in Hell for these people.

DON’T put the toilet seat down. Leave it up.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
Don’t fuck another man[/quote]

Rarely do I actually and truly LOL at anything on these boards, but I am actually LOLing right now!