Trump: The Second Year

Conservative Republican? Shouldn’t you be in a museum with a brontosaurus
I’m a realist & a capitalist…
You buy stocks, realestate, ect low & sell high… the time to create fantastic wealth means others have to take a bath…

Prime example the Bush realestate bust… Every turd with a heart beat got a mortgage to buy homes the couldn’t afford… big surprise they defaulted. The rich bought these homes in packages for Penny’s on the dollar… now rents up because the poor don’t have a choice & profits souring.

Americans will always prey on dumber Americans because at end of day it’s a shark eat shark tank & guppies don’t stand a chance.

1 Like

Holy crap, she’s Iranian. A fanatical animal rights activist and a self declared vegan bodybuilder at that.

I’m not sure if the reason is the demonetization of her YT videos or domestic issues, but Iranian women can…take personal stuff very seriously.

While I was working on a building site not far from Tehran there were two murder-suicides committed by wives motivated by their husbands fooling around in the immediate vicinity and one failed one - I even knew the victim in the latter case.

One again, very attractive women but not to be crossed…

4 Likes

Good call!

She is kinda hot, but has a different kind of crazy look to her. Not the typical plucked eyebrows and redrawn too high that usually indicates lunacy in American woman. Hers is much more severe.

2 Likes

For whatever this is worth BBC reports the following

"In January 2017 she posted a video complaining that YouTube was filtering her content, leading to fewer views.

On her website she also ranted against YouTube, saying: “Videos of targeted users are filtered and merely relegated, so that people can hardly see their videos.”

She also quotes Adolf Hitler, saying: “Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”

She also wrote: “There is no equal growth opportunity on YouTube or any other video sharing site. Your channel will grow if they want [it] to!”

Aghdam’s father, Ismail, told local US media she was angry because YouTube had stopped paying her for videos."

1 Like

This x like all the internets, lol. When you rock an infant to sleep from 2AM to 5AM only to have your toddler start crying, the second you fall asleep at 5:30, literally sobbing “Watch Mickey, watch Mickey” you just fucking watch Mickey.

It’s easy to say “this is how it should be done” when you’re around kids for a few hours a month. It’s a completely different ball game when you’re responsible for that kid 24/7.

It’s impossible to really understand that until you’ve done it.

This whole tangent reminds me of that TooHuman guy chastizing all the parents for spanking their kids while being the cool uncle that know best.

3 Likes

Sounds like a real treasure.

I never, ever understood the bitching about demonetization. You get this awesome platform to build a viewer base off of for free. All you have to do is create content, and if people like it boom. Instant customers and fans.

The viewers’ attention IS the value of social media for your business. The ad revenue for the content creators was just icing on the cake.

If you can’t convert your viewers attention into $ then learn how. Bunch of whiney (murderous?) bitches.

1 Like

I think the issue for many content creators is that their ad revenue is their sole source of income. That’s on them, but I can see why many would be pissed.

Also lol at the animal rights activist vegan going on a murder spree over YouTube videos.

“Meat is murder!”

“The punishment for demonetization is death!”

2 Likes

Anyone know if Zep is okay? She was ranting against big pharma and big food in her anti YouTube rant. It must be a big corporate conspiracy!

I’ve been a substitute teacher. The kids will tell me how cool I am and ask why I can’t be their regular teacher. I tell them I’m like this because I’m only here for a day. If I were your regular teacher you would hate me once I started calling your parents and tossing you out the window.

3 Likes

That’s actually a pretty good comparison.

That failed murder-suicide attempt I mentioned earlier? The guy was a rich Iranian businessman who had secretly gone for the weekend to Doha with his mistress. His trophy wife (11 out of 10 by the way) found about it, sent the kids to her parents, calmly remained at home until he showed up, stabbed him in the dick (yes, in his penis) and then tried to slash her wrists. Both survived.

You know that stereotype about fiery Latinas and the fury of black women? Well, Iranian women walk the walk, so to speak.

EDIT: The shooter isn’t even a Muslim - she’s a Bahai’i

3 Likes

Jesus.

Except YouTube employees.

3 Likes

At least now we have an excuse to go to war with Iran.

Gotta put that shiney new defense budget to use

You guys think I’m joking about Iranian women?

Serpas said detectives learned that Kazemi recently found out about another young woman she believed McNair was romantically involved with and had even followed that woman home, though she didn’t confront her.

Serpas said police believe McNair, 36, was asleep when he was killed because there were no defensive wounds. After shooting McNair in the head, Kazemi apparently shot him twice in the chest before shooting him again in the head and then shooting herself.

Before shooting herself, Kazemi sat next to his body and “tried to stage it so she would fall in his lap,” Serpas said. Kazemi did, but her body slid to the floor and ended up at McNair’s feet. The gun was found underneath her.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8113375c/article/police-retired-qb-mcnair-murdered-by-girlfriend-who-then-killed-herself

2 Likes

Meat is murder…tasty tasty murder

1 Like

Hellz no middle eastern woman are crazy hot… My first was a Pakistani… since I’ve had Jordanian, Lebanese, & Iranian… Go to Las Vegas high end night clubs packed with them… Pool partys wearing Versace bikinis…but these chics don’t like broke dudes so u gotta look the part… but by far the Iranian women are cream of crop in mid east…Just like Colombians in LA

Hey now! Good music is good music haha.

Also makes for great leg day tunes.

1 Like