TRT and First Cycle

[quote]Igs wrote:

Also, I’ve seen guys on TRT at a 100mg/week run into gyno issues. Not running an AI at 500mg/week is risky for sure. How some of the dumb asses on this board run 750+mg/week on their first cycle w/o Adex is beyond me. [/quote]

exactly. There’s a reason why TRT docs prescribe AIs

My TRT doc prescribed Adex. After first bloodwork following beginning of treatment he advised to stop using as my E’s had dropped too low. So that is why I have these left over pills. So I’ve been on TRT for 1-1/2 years at 100mg with no AI. 3 months ago I was bumped to 150mg/wk (T still low) but still not using AI. Next week will be the first blood work since I increased dosage and I should find out more about my E levels. At the moment though no nipple pain or swelling

Finding a right dosage for adex takes trial and error. Shoot for 20-30 range. You may be an over responder like me. I am on 140mg/week and only need .09mg/ week to be at 25. Yes, .09mg/ week. I either over respond or just don’t aromatise much. You might be the same.

To do EOD dosing you’ll have to dissolve adex in vodka and dose by a dropper. I got my shit pin pointed to about 1000 TT and 25 E2.

Find the right online pharmacy and you can get Adex - typically generic from India - for $1/gram. It’s not a controlled substance so order a bunch. I usually order from the place where Pros get their Medications.

Online pharmas are good but liquid anastrozole is dirt cheap 60ml for 60usd