TRT and First Cycle

a year and a half ago I was put on TRT, standard protocol (100mg/wk, 500iu HCG 2 times per week)

I have about 4000mg of Test Cyp left over, above my TRT, so why waste it? was thinking of trying a 8 week cycle, at 500mg/wk

No sure if I will need a AI, would like to avoid gyno risks.

I am 49, 5’9", 185lbs, been bulking for the past 3 months and am at 15% bf (was 10% before bulking)
been training for 3 years

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

is that you in the avi?
if you want to avoid gyno risks then obviously get an a.i.

yes that was my avi at 9-10%

was hoping not to need with only 500mg a day as I have no access… :-/

you got to that physique in 3 years of training, in your mid 40’s? Fuck dude. That’s nice.

Why don’t you have access to AI’s? You can buy them online pretty easily. That’s what most people do.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
you got to that physique in 3 years of training, in your mid 40’s? Fuck dude. That’s nice.

Why don’t you have access to AI’s? You can buy them online pretty easily. That’s what most people do.[/quote]

thx for the compliments! good lighting helps :slight_smile:

i will try to look online… never did before but there always is a first time :slight_smile:

[quote]Mister Sandman wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Why don’t you have access to AI’s? You can buy them online pretty easily. That’s what most people do.[/quote]

thx for the compliments! good lighting helps :slight_smile:

i will try to look online… never did before but there always is a first time :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Just look up Research Chemicals and look for Adex / Aromasin… you’ll find them fairly easily.

definitely get an AI. You’ll get some from a research company no bother.

And holy shit! You look amazing in your avatar. Good job. You should log your cycle

[quote]Yogi wrote:

And holy shit! You look amazing in your avatar. Good job. You should log your cycle[/quote]

Yup. This is the first time I’ve seen someone actually overstate their bodyfat levels lol.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

And holy shit! You look amazing in your avatar. Good job. You should log your cycle[/quote]

Yup. This is the first time I’ve seen someone actually overstate their bodyfat levels lol.[/quote]

haha, I know! Imagine if some dude came on here without a picture and said he weighed like 180. We’d all be like “learn how to eat you moron!”

your TRT doc won’t write you a script for adex?

You should be getting bloodwork done with your TRT doc. I would have a hard time believing your doc wouldn’t write you a script for Arimidex

If you are self prescribing yourself TRT try to find a good AI before you cycle as everyone else already said. You have NO idea how sensitive to estrogen conversion you are

BTW, looking good man. Be sure to post pics of your progress on this website when you decide to start blasting

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Yup. This is the first time I’ve seen someone actually overstate their bodyfat levels lol.[/quote]

No shit looks like less then 10% but really cant tell unless poster takes a pic holding a shoe.
You can buy pills from an online pharm ez or get more bang for your buck with a bottle of reserch anastrozle…I buy 1 bottle and it last me all year…This includes weekly trt and one good blast per year… Also 100mg is week tell your doc to bump you up 200mg is a better ride

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Thx. But that was 5% ago :slight_smile: I am trying to put on some LBM but at my age it’s getting more and more difficult

[quote]therajraj wrote:
your TRT doc won’t write you a script for adex?[/quote]

He did (Anastrozole) but only for the Test dosage he required, .25 per week. He is not aware of my leftover T. And since I see him every three months I only have a prescription for 5x1mg pills. At $5 each…! Insurance only covers part of them (CVS told me full price is $13 a pill!!!)

I am assuming a dosage of .25mg EOD should suffice with 500mg/wk of Test cyp, so for 8 weeks if my calculations are correct I would need 7mg (split into 4) but who knows if that is enough…

[quote]therajraj wrote:

He did (Anastrozole) but only for the Test dosage he required, .25 per week. He is not aware of my leftover T. And since I see him every three months I only have a prescription for 5x1mg pills. At $5 each…! Insurance only covers part of them (CVS told me full price is $13 a pill!!!)

I am assuming a dosage of .25mg EOD should suffice with 500mg/wk of Test cyp, so for 8 weeks if my calculations are correct I would need 7mg (split into 4) but who knows if that is enough…[/quote]

Damn. Honestly, unless you’re severely gyno prone I’m not sure how necessary an AI is. Your cycle is quite tame and AI’s inhibit gains. A lot of bodybuilders don’t use an AI unless they’re feeling symptoms.

I got lucky on the AI front - doc wrote me a script for 3 x 1mg per week and the pharmacy filled 3 x per day. Now I have a 2 year supply :smiley:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

I am assuming a dosage of .25mg EOD should suffice with 500mg/wk of Test cyp, so for 8 weeks if my calculations are correct I would need 7mg (split into 4) but who knows if that is enough…[/quote]

Damn. Honestly, unless you’re severely gyno prone I’m not sure how necessary an AI is. Your cycle is quite tame and AI’s inhibit gains. A lot of bodybuilders don’t use an AI unless they’re feeling symptoms.

I got lucky on the AI front - doc wrote me a script for 3 x 1mg per week and the pharmacy filled 3 x per day. Now I have a 2 year supply :smiley:

[/quote]

ais inhibit gains? yeah gains in water weight

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

that would have been over $5,000 for me :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

ais inhibit gains? yeah gains in water weight
[/quote]

That’s not what I’ve been told.

Also doesn’t water weight help you leverage more weight?

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

that would have been over $5,000 for me :P[/quote]

Even for generic?? Damn

[quote]therajraj wrote:
AI’s inhibit gains
[/quote]

explain this remark.