TRT and First Cycle

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
AI’s inhibit gains
[/quote]

explain this remark.[/quote]

There use to be a semi-regular poster here named morepain (do a member search) a huge dude with 21 inch arms that had been using steroids for 20+ years.

He wrote a long post about how to maximize your gains with respect to steroid usage. Drugs he used, how often he upped his dosages and what in general worked for him over the years. I seem to recall in this long post he mentioned to keep AI usage to a minimum because he found it to inhibit growth.

I cannot unfortunately locate this point any longer but that’s the original source.

Take it for what it’s worth.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Take it for what it’s worth. [/quote]

I’ll let you insert your own sardonic metaphor here.

AIs do not inhibit gains. Yes, you need a little E to function properly and tanking it too low won’t do you any favours, but to tell people on here that an AI inhibits gains is at best: irresponsible, and at worst: downright harmful.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

AIs do not inhibit gains. Yes, you need a little E to function properly and tanking it too low won’t do you any favours, but to tell people on here that an AI inhibits gains is at best: irresponsible, and at worst: downright harmful.[/quote]

There has been little to no studies done on steroid usage on humans. Much of our knowledge comes from anecdotal evidence.

Tell me, if you’re suffering no symptoms of high estrogen why must someone take an AI?

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

AIs do not inhibit gains. Yes, you need a little E to function properly and tanking it too low won’t do you any favours, but to tell people on here that an AI inhibits gains is at best: irresponsible, and at worst: downright harmful.[/quote]

There has been little to no studies done on steroid usage on humans. Much of our knowledge comes from anecdotal evidence.

Tell me, if you’re suffering no symptoms of high estrogen why must someone take an AI?
[/quote]

Because even if you’re not experiencing noticeable symptoms, it doesn’t mean that having your E all out of whack isn’t going to mess you up.

I can’t believe I’m typing this out yet again but here goes:

On cycle, your T is high, and if you’re not using an AI your E is high. This might lead to gyno or bloat or whatever, but it doesn’t always, so you might think you’re fine. Even though your E is high, your T:E ratio is good so things like mood and libido are fine. Then you go into PCT with your T levels at rock bottom but your E is still sky high. Now you’ve got a problem.

Now this doesn’t always happen, and a lucky few can run some pretty high doses of test without any ill effects, and they come off just fine and everything’s kosher. But assuming you’ll be one of these people is risky business, and definitely not a practice anyone should advise.

Also, high E has been linked to some pretty nasty conditions such as hepatic adenoma. This is not a good thing.

As for an AI inhibiting muscle gains on cycle, that’s just bullshit broscience. You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about, and shouldn’t be giving advice to newcomers when you are clearly one yourself.

No ai’s lead to gains in bitch tits & bacne…

Spend 5 minutes googling beginner cycle and its badic shit
500 mg test .25 adex/anastrozole eod maybe hcg or keep some nolva on hand… since you are just blasting & cruising just keep your normal protocal & bump the test. Its really that simple

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Because even if you’re not experiencing noticeable symptoms, it doesn’t mean that having your E all out of whack isn’t going to mess you up.

On cycle, your T is high, and if you’re not using an AI your E is high. This might lead to gyno or bloat or whatever, but it doesn’t always, so you might think you’re fine. Even though your E is high, your T:E ratio is good so things like mood and libido are fine. Then you go into PCT with your T levels at rock bottom but your E is still sky high. Now you’ve got a problem.

Now this doesn’t always happen, and a lucky few can run some pretty high doses of test without any ill effects, and they come off just fine and everything’s kosher. But assuming you’ll be one of these people is risky business, and definitely not a practice anyone should advise.

Also, high E has been linked to some pretty nasty conditions such as hepatic adenoma. This is not a good thing.[/quote]

Most of the standard forum sticky stuff you see in steroid forums is meant as means to be idiot proof. Tons of guys who just bought gear, just blindly start taking drugs without doing even a modicum of research or blood work.

OP is planning to run 500mg/week of Test for 8 weeks. I’d love to see these larges masses of steroid users who get fucked up running a cycle such as this just because they didn’t run any AI.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
As for an AI inhibiting muscle gains on cycle, that’s just bullshit broscience. You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about, and shouldn’t be giving advice to newcomers when you are clearly one yourself.[/quote]

What exactly discussed in a steroid forum isn’t largely based on user experiences?

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:

500 mg test .25 adex/anastrozole eod maybe hcg or keep some nolva on hand… since you are just blasting & cruising just keep your normal protocal & bump the test. Its really that simple[/quote]

that was what i was planning. 8 weeks 750iu HCG/wk, 500mg T-cyp/wk and .25 anastrozole eod then back to my TRT at 100mg T-cyp and 500iu HCG/wk

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Most of the standard forum sticky stuff you see in steroid forums is meant as means to be idiot proof. Tons of guys who just bought gear, just blindly start taking drugs without doing even a modicum of research or blood work.

OP is planning to run 500mg/week of Test for 8 weeks. I’d love to see these larges masses of steroid users who get fucked up running a cycle such as this just because they didn’t run any AI. [/quote]

sigh

Yes, and how many of these guys do we have starting threads on boards like this talkign about how they’re still shutdown months after cycle, or still having libido problems months after PCT? It’s not an insignificant number. Do you really now see how this is a problem?

And no one said it was large masses, but nice try there. The fact is it CAN happen so telling someone not to bother with an AI is a dangerous practice.

Do you honestly not understand that?

[quote]Yogi wrote:
As for an AI inhibiting muscle gains on cycle, that’s just bullshit broscience. You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about, and shouldn’t be giving advice to newcomers when you are clearly one yourself.[/quote]

What exactly discussed in a steroid forum isn’t largely based on user experiences?
[/quote]

lol, ok, so tell me who has experienced a decrease in muscle mass from AI use?

Have you ever even used steroids?

[quote]Mister Sandman wrote:

500 mg test .25 adex/anastrozole eod maybe hcg or keep some nolva on hand… since you are just blasting & cruising just keep your normal protocal & bump the test. Its really that simple[/quote]

that was what i was planning. 8 weeks 750iu HCG/wk, 500mg T-cyp/wk and .25 anastrozole eod then back to my TRT at 100mg T-cyp and 500iu HCG/wk
[/quote]

that sounds pretty perfect, although there’s probably no need to bump the hcg up to 750 a week when you’re blasting

Can’t ready what you wrote, but it’s probably more non-sense.

Thing is, no real discussion can be take place here a lot of the time because everything here becomes one big troll by Yogi and a few others.

Seriously - Go post on 4chan or in misc, there more people of your ilk that congregate in those parts.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Can’t ready what you wrote, but it’s probably more non-sense.

Thing is, no real discussion can be take place here a lot of the time because everything here becomes one big troll by Yogi and a few others.

Seriously - Go post on 4chan or in misc, there more people of your ilk that congregate in those parts.[/quote]

haha

Go on then: who else is it except me? Who are these mean boys who pull your hair and spit on your lunch money?

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Also, high E has been linked to some pretty nasty conditions such as hepatic adenoma. This is not a good thing.[/quote]

OP is planning to run 500mg/week of Test for 8 weeks. I’d love to see these larges masses of steroid users who get fucked up running a cycle such as this just because they didn’t run any AI.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

Nobody said EVERYONE is prone to the effects of estrogen. Some people like myself don’t even use ais. That doesn’t mean I’m going to tell someone on his first cycle not to use one, especially if the potential side effects include bitch tits and a prolonged loss of sex drive post cycle.

You think people can’t get bad side effects on mild doses of anabolics? There was recently a kid here that started lactating after taking D ASPARTIC ACID.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

Nobody said EVERYONE is prone to the effects of estrogen. Some people like myself don’t even use ais. That doesn’t mean I’m going to tell someone on his first cycle not to use one, especially if the potential side effects include bitch tits and a prolonged loss of sex drive post cycle.

You think people can’t get bad side effects on mild doses of anabolics? There was recently a kid here that started lactating after taking D ASPARTIC ACID.[/quote]

There’s risk regardless of what you take. Go look at the potential side effects of something as simple as a multivitamin, some are extremely severe. But how REALISTIC are the risks?

Do MOST people who run a 500mg/week Test cycle for 8 weeks get hit with significant sides in the absence of an AI? Or are most perfectly fine?

Lets not also forget running anastrozole comes with it’s own set of side effects which add their own risks to the equation.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

You think people can’t get bad side effects on mild doses of anabolics? There was recently a kid here that started lactating after taking D ASPARTIC ACID.[/quote]

There’s risk regardless of what you take. Go look at the potential side effects of something as simple as a multivitamin, some are extremely severe. But how REALISTIC are the risks?

Do MOST people who run a 500mg/week Test cycle for 8 weeks get hit with significant sides in the absence of an AI? Or are most perfectly fine?

Lets not also forget running anastrozole comes with it’s own set of side effects which add their own risks to the equation.

[/quote]

Are you just arguing for the sake of arguing? Because if you are I won’t bother continuing this conversation.

If not, you bring up an exceptionally stupid comparison with multivitamins. Do you see multiple posts about severe side effects from multivitamins in health forums every week?

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

OMG

There is just no single reason to not recommend someone not take an AI. Can most people get away without it on 500mg of test a week? Probably. Is it safe to do so? Absolutely not!

Are we just ignoring the whole hepatic adenoma thing?

Are we also ignoring the fact that it is MUCH harder to get rid of the problems from high E than it is to just prevent them in the first place?

And who says you have to run adex? If the “risks” (which are way less than those from high E) are enough to give you pause then switch out to aromasin.

I can’t believe you are being so obtuse about this.

Tell me what possible reason there could be not to recommend an AI other than some specious bullshit like “he might be ok”?

It’s like trying to explain math to a fucking primate talking to some of the retards on here sometimes

And if you’re not in the US:

Alldaychemist

Adex
$60.00 for an entire cycle.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

OMG

There is just no single reason to not recommend someone not take an AI. Can most people get away without it on 500mg of test a week? Probably. Is it safe to do so? Absolutely not!

Are we also ignoring the fact that it is MUCH harder to get rid of the problems from high E than it is to just prevent them in the first place?

And who says you have to run adex? If the “risks” (which are way less than those from high E) are enough to give you pause then switch out to aromasin.

Tell me what possible reason there could be not to recommend an AI other than some specious bullshit like “he might be ok”?

It’s like trying to explain math to a fucking primate talking to some of the retards on here sometimes[/quote]

If you can’t have a discussion without hurling insults don’t bother responding to my posts.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

OMG

It’s like trying to explain math to a fucking primate talking to some of the retards on here sometimes[/quote]

If you can’t have a discussion without hurling insults don’t bother responding to my posts.
[/quote]

If you can’t justify your position then don’t bother responding to mine

[quote]Mister Sandman wrote:

[/quote]

No reason to change your HCG 500 is totally fine. I most times only take it when blasting… I run 200mg weekly and almost never use hcg and most times just .25 anastrozle with my 1 shot… Everyones different although the safe bet is run .25 EOD then bump it up if you feel itchy sore nips…or if you feel the need to listen to Barbara Striesand songs

Where the fuck do you shop for Adex at that price? I just bought 10x1mg tabs for $31 from a local compounding pharmacy, no insurance. Start calling local pharmacies and start pricing.

Yesterday, the pharmacy assistant quoted me $176 and when I asked why such a change in price he looked it up and said the “the system changed to a different source”. Then he reverted back to previous supplier and that was it, $31. Good luck.

Also, I’ve seen guys on TRT at a 100mg/week run into gyno issues. Not running an AI at 500mg/week is risky for sure. How some of the dumb asses on this board run 750+mg/week on their first cycle w/o Adex is beyond me.