Training Write-up

I entered that crowded place. The smell of chalk, the weights clinging. There was a war taking place inside me.
Everyone looked at me, as they knew what I was for that day. Skinny kids, ha, I always give them the dirty look, scared they run away.
I am no longer a human being, I am an animal, a machine. Machine part animal.
I approach the squat rack. Some stupid guy is squatting 135 higher than my piss in the air. So I stand right in front and give him THE LOOK.

He inmediatly racks and goes away to do some useless shit, like egg extensions or some shit.
Anyway, I chalk my hands and back. Gettin’ ready fo’ the kill. Oh yeah. I begin to load the bar, mumbling to myself, cursing… They all look at me like if I was insane or something. Cunts! WEAKS! Thats what they are.
Begin working up. Everyone is looking in awe as I load, after a thorough warmup, the kickass working set. I shout. FUCK, SHIT, PISS. They all look at me in awe. They know well what I0m in for. I know well what Im in for.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 GOD. The pump just fliushed RIGHT into my QUADS. Everything, and I mean, EVERyTHING is on fire.
I do 15 reps. I collapse. I curse some more. Shout at my leg but they just don’t respond.
That my friends is real training.

calm down bro

[quote]Pump_warrior wrote:
I entered that crowded place. The smell of chalk, the weights clinging. There was a war taking place inside me.
Everyone looked at me, as they knew what I was for that day. Skinny kids, ha, I always give them the dirty look, scared they run away.
I am no longer a human being, I am an animal, a machine. Machine part animal.
I approach the squat rack. Some stupid guy is squatting 135 1) higher than my piss in the air. So I stand right in front and give him THE LOOK.
He inmediatly racks and goes away to do some useless shit, like egg extensions or some shit.
Anyway, I chalk my hands and back. Gettin’ ready fo’ the kill. Oh yeah. I begin to load the bar, mumbling to myself, cursing… They all look at me like if I was insane or something. Cunts! WEAKS! Thats what they are.
Begin working up. Everyone is looking in awe as I load, after a thorough warmup, the kickass working set. I shout. 2)FUCK, SHIT, PISS. They all look at me in awe. They know well what I0m in for. I know well what Im in for.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 GOD. The pump just fliushed RIGHT into my QUADS. Everything, and I mean, EVERyTHING is on fire.
I do 15 reps. I collapse. I curse some more. Shout at my leg but they just don’t respond.
That my friends is real training. [/quote]

1. Maybe he leaves because you’re pissing in the middle of the gym
  2. Maybe it’s not awe, but more “who the fuck is yelling this shit before even starting a set?”
  3. Cool story bro

I’ve really tried not to post anywhere but my log or the BOI/T Cell, but I must say:

I hate you with every fiber in my being, down to the deepest depths of my core.

3rd

Just re-read this again, and this picture sums up how I feel…

lol

Some people must be hilarious to watch in the gym.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Some people must be hilarious to watch in the gym.[/quote]

Remember the guy who shouted “FUCK, SHIT, PISS” before he squatted?

I stand right in front and give him THE LOOK.

He inmediatly racks and goes away to do some useless shit,

That my friends is real training. [/quote]

uh… in my book that’s called being a dick.

S

Maybe meth isn’t the answer.

Someone has been taking those Animal Pak motivational ads a bit too seriously.

Awesome. Hardcore exercise enthusiast. Real hardcore.

Try surviving in a foreign land with bullets whizzing past your head.

Real fucking hardcore.

Give me a break.

Ooooh! Are you Branch Warren?

HEY EVERYONE! BRANCH WARREN POSTS HERE!

There was a war taking place inside me. [/quote]

Too much hot sauce?

They make medication for people like you.

How do you do egg extensions?? They sound fun

[quote]critietaeta wrote:
How do you do egg extensions?? They sound fun[/quote]

My biology may be a bit shaky but I think.you need to be a girl.

I hate it when the weights cling.

[quote]roybot wrote:

There was a war taking place inside me. [/quote]

Too much hot sauce?[/quote]

Dude…the last time I had a “war taking place inside me” I lost 15lbs and lived on the toilet for 3 days.