Threat to Rape Palin

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
Loose Tool wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
“[The gang rape comment] is part of a much larger, nuanced, and yes, provocative (that’s what I do) piece from my show about racism, freedom, women’s rights and the extreme views of Governor Sarah Palin, a woman who doesn’t believe that other women should have the right to choose,” Bernhard told the Daily News today."

“Nuanced”?

If a woman is gang raped, and gets pregnant…I think she should have to carry that baby to term. Give it up for adoption. It doesn’t matter what happens to her, it really doesn’t. I mean, gang rapes happen. We have to accept this.

The real question is, when does this fetus become a human. Screw the mother. Wait, she already was! ha ha. God, I swear…I hate liberal unchristian bitches. She should just do like the olden days when things were so good and crystal clear with God.

Her parents should admit her to a hospital, take the baby and tell her to forget. Jesus! Why can’t people grasp simplicity? Let’s pray now. Pray for simplicity. Don’t forget to send a check. Freedom isn’t free, it costs a healthy fuckin’ fee.
[/quote]

Wait, so it’s ok to kill the baby because she got raped. Let’s just kill the rapist, have the baby be adopted, and have have a good time at the public hanging?

The baby didn’t hurt anyone.

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:

GO NADER!
[/quote]

absolutely not.

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:

GO NADER!

zephead4747 wrote:

absolutely not.[/quote]

I am actually thinking of voting Nader. My state is going for McCain regardless of how I vote, and if Mr. Nads gets enough votes, he gets matching funds from the government, pulling the far left vote.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
jawara wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
Yea, the scum fuck pig and hilbilly piece of shit supporters are doing plenty of talking…

Screaming “Terrorist” and “kill him” about a fucking presidential candidate. What the fuck is the country getting too? If people screamed that about fuckhead Bush or “war hero” McCain you’d be having conniptions. But Obama is black, so it’s fine.

I am ashamed for America watching this.

So I’m a hillbilly because I dont fall at the feet of the Messiah…

Your comprehension isn’t so good huh?

It has nothing to do with falling at the feet of anyone. But everyone also says that silence means you agree, right? Isn’t that what people tryed to say about Obama listening to WRight?

Well good. Now you have pig inciting these fucking riots where people are screaming to kill a presidential candidate. Maybe you’re not bright enough to realize how insane that is, so I won’t go into it. But you think long and hard. That’s fucked up when McCain has to start telling people that Obama isn’t an Arab, and he has to say that people can’t say things like that.

Insanity.[/quote]

Your implying that anyone who does support the “messiah” is a hillbilly. Some of the best soldiers I’ve ever worked with have southern accents and college degrees, does that make them hillbilly’s too?

[quote]jsbrook wrote:

Bernhard and Madonna and Lindsay Lohan aren’t representatives of the Democratic party…[/quote]

True, everyone knows Matt Damon is.

She thinks she is so funny joking about inter-racial gang rape. I wonder what would happen if someone joking about a Jew cunt like her getting gang raped by a bunch of Nazis in a concentration camp?
I hope she is the dumb cunt who gets dropped off in the Middle of the South Bronx at about 2 in the morning and see the kind of warm reception that she gets there.