Threat to Rape Palin

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
“[The gang rape comment] is part of a much larger, nuanced, and yes, provocative (that’s what I do) piece from my show about racism, freedom, women’s rights and the extreme views of Governor Sarah Palin, a woman who doesn’t believe that other women should have the right to choose,” Bernhard told the Daily News today."

“Nuanced”?

[/quote]

If a woman is gang raped, and gets pregnant…I think she should have to carry that baby to term. Give it up for adoption. It doesn’t matter what happens to her, it really doesn’t. I mean, gang rapes happen. We have to accept this. The real question is, when does this fetus become a human. Screw the mother. Wait, she already was! ha ha. God, I swear…I hate liberal unchristian bitches. She should just do like the olden days when things were so good and crystal clear with God. Her parents should admit her to a hospital, take the baby and tell her to forget. Jesus! Why can’t people grasp simplicity? Let’s pray now. Pray for simplicity. Don’t forget to send a check. Freedom isn’t free, it costs a healthy fuckin’ fee.

Yea, the scum fuck pig and hilbilly piece of shit supporters are doing plenty of talking…

Screaming “Terrorist” and “kill him” about a fucking presidential candidate. What the fuck is the country getting too? If people screamed that about fuckhead Bush or “war hero” McCain you’d be having conniptions. But Obama is black, so it’s fine.

I am ashamed for America watching this.

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
Loose Tool wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
“[The gang rape comment] is part of a much larger, nuanced, and yes, provocative (that’s what I do) piece from my show about racism, freedom, women’s rights and the extreme views of Governor Sarah Palin, a woman who doesn’t believe that other women should have the right to choose,” Bernhard told the Daily News today."

“Nuanced”?

If a woman is gang raped, and gets pregnant…I think she should have to carry that baby to term. Give it up for adoption. It doesn’t matter what happens to her, it really doesn’t. I mean, gang rapes happen. We have to accept this. The real question is, when does this fetus become a human. Screw the mother. Wait, she already was! ha ha. God, I swear…I hate liberal unchristian bitches. She should just do like the olden days when things were so good and crystal clear with God. Her parents should admit her to a hospital, take the baby and tell her to forget. Jesus! Why can’t people grasp simplicity? Let’s pray now. Pray for simplicity. Don’t forget to send a check. Freedom isn’t free, it costs a healthy fuckin’ fee.
[/quote]

Praying fixes everything.

Didn’t you know that?

Author Khaled Hosseini’s op-ed on the subject:

"What I find most unconscionable is the refusal of the McCain-Palin tandem to publicly condemn the cries of “traitor,” “liar,” “terrorist” and (worst of all) “kill him!” that could be heard at recent rallies. McCain is perfectly capable of telling hecklers off. But not once did he or his running mate bother to admonish the people yelling these obscene – and potentially dangerous – words. They may not have been able to hear the slurs at the rallies, but surely they have had ample time since to get on camera and warn that this sort of ugliness has no place in an election season. But they have not. Simply calling Obama “a decent person” is not enough.

Is inaction tantamount to consent? The McCain campaign certainly thinks so when it comes to Obama and incendiary remarks from the Rev. Jeremiah Wright. By their own inaction, then, are McCain and Palin condoning these slurs? Or worse, are they willfully inciting the angry and venomous response that we have been witnessing at their rallies? If not, then what reaction are they hoping to evoke by their relentless public suggestions that Obama is basically an anti-American liar who won’t put “country first” and has an affection for terrorists? Do they not understand the kind of fire they are playing with?"

[quote]The Mage wrote:
GDollars37 wrote:
There’s some very nasty rhetoric on the other side as well, like a guy yelling “Kill him!” while Palin was attacking Obama in a speech the other day. Disgusting, but on both sides.

You are actually comparing some unknown idiot in an audience to a well known public figure with national exposure?[/quote]

A public figure who is viewed as vicious and vile by many on both sides of the aisle. Sandra is a despicable (and very ugly) human being.

I have many issues with Obama. But it’s pretty ridiculous how some people equate these celebrities to the average Obama supporter just because they are public figures and therefore have a platform to spout their views.

Bernhard and Madonna and Lindsay Lohan aren’t representatives of the Democratic party or the Democratic voter anymore than that lone idiot is representative of the Republican party. Republicans are LUCKY that they’re not saddled with these celebrity idiots. Much easier to dissassociate.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Yea, the scum fuck pig and hilbilly piece of shit supporters are doing plenty of talking… [/quote]

I know, I know. Those stupid, sister-fucking pieces of white-trash, toothless, hillbilly, trailer park, inbred, shit-kickin’, hick shit should just be sterilized and killed on sight.

I’m so glad to be an Obama supporter, because that means I am smarter than everyone else. In fact, my opinion is more important than theirs. My life is worth more than theirs. People who don’t agree with me are retard hillbillies who should have their right to vote taken away from them. Fucking backwards ass hick pig-fuckers! HA! Go fuck a pig! Oink oink! HA!

Everyone should be like me, and if they don’t, they deserve to die.

It’s not enough that I can’t just say: “Well, some people are just like that”, I have to make my point clear to everyone who will listen… You should listen to me and do as I SAY. You should be like me, and agree with everything I say. If you don’t, then you are obviously unfit to live in MY world. It is MY world, in MY image, for ME to decide!

GO FUCK A PIG WHITE TRASH MCCAIN HILLBILLY! HA!

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
Yea, the scum fuck pig and hilbilly piece of shit supporters are doing plenty of talking…

I know, I know. Those stupid, sister-fucking pieces of white-trash, toothless, hillbilly, trailer park, inbred, shit-kickin’, hick shit should just be sterilized and killed on sight.
[/quote]

Maybe not killed on sight. Maybe put in a box, where they could call it “Jesusland” and not let evil Muslim traitors like Obama even consider running for President because he doesn’t look like they do.

If only NJ could secede…

Its all part of God’s master plan, you infidels. Now be quiet or face eternal damnation.

Molotov_Coktease wrote:
Loose Tool wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

“Nuanced”?

Praying fixes everything.

Didn’t you know that?[/quote]

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
Author Khaled Hosseini’s op-ed on the subject:

"What I find most unconscionable is the refusal of the McCain-Palin tandem to publicly condemn the cries of “traitor,” “liar,” “terrorist” and (worst of all) “kill him!” that could be heard at recent rallies. McCain is perfectly capable of telling hecklers off. But not once did he or his running mate bother to admonish the people yelling these obscene – and potentially dangerous – words. They may not have been able to hear the slurs at the rallies, but surely they have had ample time since to get on camera and warn that this sort of ugliness has no place in an election season. But they have not. Simply calling Obama “a decent person” is not enough.

Is inaction tantamount to consent? The McCain campaign certainly thinks so when it comes to Obama and incendiary remarks from the Rev. Jeremiah Wright. By their own inaction, then, are McCain and Palin condoning these slurs? Or worse, are they willfully inciting the angry and venomous response that we have been witnessing at their rallies? If not, then what reaction are they hoping to evoke by their relentless public suggestions that Obama is basically an anti-American liar who won’t put “country first” and has an affection for terrorists? Do they not understand the kind of fire they are playing with?"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/10/AR2008101002456.html?hpid=opinionsbox1 [/quote]

I wonder if Khaled wants McCain to go campaigning for Obama? Is Obama’s association with the terrorist Ayers off limits? It certainly seems to suggest an affection for terrorists.

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
Loose Tool wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

“Nuanced”?

[/quote]

Yeah, …simple.

Screaming “Terrorist” and “kill him” about a fucking presidential candidate. What the fuck is the country getting too? If people screamed that about fuckhead Bush or “war hero” McCain you’d be having conniptions. But Obama is black, so it’s fine.

I am ashamed for America watching this. [/quote]

So I’m a hillbilly because I dont fall at the feet of the Messiah…

[quote]jawara wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

I am ashamed for America watching this.

So I’m a hillbilly because I dont fall at the feet of the Messiah…[/quote]

Your comprehension isn’t so good huh?

It has nothing to do with falling at the feet of anyone. But everyone also says that silence means you agree, right? Isn’t that what people tryed to say about Obama listening to WRight?

Well good. Now you have pig inciting these fucking riots where people are screaming to kill a presidential candidate. Maybe you’re not bright enough to realize how insane that is, so I won’t go into it. But you think long and hard. That’s fucked up when McCain has to start telling people that Obama isn’t an Arab, and he has to say that people can’t say things like that.

Insanity.

Well good. Now you have pig inciting these fucking riots where people are screaming to kill a presidential candidate. Maybe you’re not bright enough to realize how insane that is, so I won’t go into it. But you think long and hard. That’s fucked up when McCain has to start telling people that Obama isn’t an Arab, and he has to say that people can’t say things like that.

Insanity.[/quote]

She’s not inciting anything. She is saying what millions and millions of people have been thinking.

Do you have this same vitriolic hatred of Oliver Stone? He made a movie about assassinating a sitting president.

Do you have this same hatred for Bernhart’s(sp) threat to have her black friends rape a VP candidate?

No on both, I am betting.

McCain is a pussy. Always has been. And probably always will be.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

Insanity.

She’s not inciting anything. She is saying what millions and millions of people have been thinking.
[/quote]

Maybe inciting is the wrong word. But it is not the good way to run a campaign. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of that in political campaigns. Granted, it may only be a few wingnuts, but it may not. And obviously they did a good enough job if there’s still morons out there that believe Obama is a Muslim.

I didn’t see the movie, and I’ve only barely heard about Bernhard’s statement. I can’t make a judgement on it, but the Bernhard thing sounds ridiculous. Same thing- it’s got no place in a presidential race.

Then don’t play the lottery today hillbilly.

[quote]
McCain is a pussy. Always has been. And probably always will be. [/quote]

How is he a pussy?

How is he a pussy? [/quote]

How am I a hillbilly? How is Palin whatever sexist epithets you hurl at her?

[quote]rainjack wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
How is he a pussy?

[/quote]

Southern accent = hillbilly. That’s the way it goes.

And I’m just asking why you think he’s a pussy- because of he won’t let the incendiary stuff go? Or because he’s calming down the people who are getting out of control?

What would you have him do if you managed his campaign?

I’m curious. As I’ve said, I think McCain made this bed, so he has to lay in it, but I think essentially he is a good man. The violent statements are stemming from the fact that his supporters are almost mirroring the way he acts- erratic and too… prone to taking hail marys? I don’t know if that make sense. But he panics, and then does something rash. His supporters are doing the same thing.

[/quote]

Excellent… That would make a great t-shirt!

rainjack wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
How is he a pussy?

And I’m just asking why you think he’s a pussy- because of he won’t let the incendiary stuff go? Or because he’s calming down the people who are getting out of control?

I’m curious. As I’ve said, I think McCain made this bed, so he has to lay in it, but I think essentially he is a good man. The violent statements are stemming from the fact that his supporters are almost mirroring the way he acts- erratic and too… prone to taking hail marys? I don’t know if that make sense. But he panics, and then does something rash. His supporters are doing the same thing.

[/quote]

McCain was a pussy long before he was a Presidential candidate. I have never been a McCain supporter. I will not be supporting him in this election. The only reason I was behind his ticket after the convention was because of Palin.

But since he cast his vote to fuck our economy and give homes to people who can’t afford them, I will vote for a 3rd party candidate.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
rainjack wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
How is he a pussy?

McCain was a pussy long before he was a Presidential candidate. I have never been a McCain supporter. I will not be supporting him in this election. The only reason I was behind his ticket after the convention was because of Palin.

But since he cast his vote to fuck our economy and give homes to people who can’t afford them, I will vote for a 3rd party candidate.
[/quote]

GO NADER!