This Is for The Bulkers

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Professor X wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
I am sure it would, but then how could I attribute the gains to the supplement when adding in more calories would leave to gains anyways.

No offense, genius, but that is the very same argument they used in the 60’s to “prove” steroids didn’t increase gains in muscle mass.

Was thinking the same thing - if one was to take any AAS without ramping up calories as suggested I think the progress would be far from optimal regarding the help.

I think Bill and TC did say there are no instructions on the 11-T since people would use common sense (or something to that effect).[/quote]

I blame my lack of common sense on my mother :smiley:

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:
Those are some BIG fellows.[/quote]

That’s exactly what I needed to see right before I hit the gym.

Oftentimes at the end of my workout, when I see some of the big older powerlifters in my gym, I get the sudden urge to go home and eat a big steak.

I usually do that anyway, but seeing guys much bigger than me just reaffirms the fact that I need to put the cals/protein back.

Bulking as well here, up from 176 at my leanest mid-summer probably 2-3 months ago, only really started packing on the mass in the last 6-8 weeks gone from about 185 to 202 as of today, 6’1" Sqaut’s gone up to 205x12, from 135x10 gonna switch it to a 5x5 see if I can’t push it up another 50lbs or so. Also got 1/2 inch on my arms sometime in the last 3-4 weeks, :slight_smile:

I’m also on the 11-T “trial” as it were, hehe. I spray the holy-water religiously and say a little prayer twice a day, lol.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
RSGZ wrote:
Professor X wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
I am sure it would, but then how could I attribute the gains to the supplement when adding in more calories would leave to gains anyways.

No offense, genius, but that is the very same argument they used in the 60’s to “prove” steroids didn’t increase gains in muscle mass.

Was thinking the same thing - if one was to take any AAS without ramping up calories as suggested I think the progress would be far from optimal regarding the help.

I think Bill and TC did say there are no instructions on the 11-T since people would use common sense (or something to that effect).

I blame my lack of common sense on my mother :smiley:
[/quote]

You could blame short muscle-bellies or some such on her, but what you’re trying to do here, young man, is just making excuses :wink:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Oooooh, goodie. A magic supplement.

That sure as hell beats the ones that don’t evade basic physics.

LOL, well my mistake. I’ll start upping the calories then.

I just assumed since it targets cortisol’s effects on muscle tissue that even if you’re near or slightly above maintenance the added benefit of cortisol not interfering with muscle growth that it would show benefit.

Now, I know that upping the calories would probably enhance the effects, but I wanted to try it out and know that the supplement was responsible for the gains and not just simply upping the calories.
As I said, I’ll start upping the calories and we’ll see how the next week goes :smiley:
[/quote]

I guess the other way to look at it is if you can make good gains by simply adding calories, what’s the need for the supplement…

Toss me on the pile

I’m bulking up as well.

Gone from 179-191 at 6’-1"

taking in about 3900 cal a day

I find that measuring most of my stuff is good for me; by now i’m really fast at it.

much like masterbating.

I’ve never had troulbe gaining weight since I started carrying a jar of peanut butter and a spoon everywhere with me.

190-203+

count me in.

let me chime in, too.
my first bulk, in fact everything i do is a first, total newbie…but i read here alot.
i’m up from 129 to 138 in 4 weeks. i eat “everything” haha. organic PB just like Tumbles, tuna, meat, nuts, whole milk (alot)…just going crazy with healthy foods. No beer, no chips, no sweets.
4-day split lifting program w/ 2 days cardio per week. this is a blast!

[quote]urbanski wrote:
let me chime in, too.
my first bulk, in fact everything i do is a first, total newbie…but i read here alot.
i’m up from 129 to 138 in 4 weeks. i eat “everything” haha. organic PB just like Tumbles, tuna, meat, nuts, whole milk (alot)…just going crazy with healthy foods. No beer, no chips, no sweets.
4-day split lifting program w/ 2 days cardio per week. this is a blast! [/quote]

hope it turns out well!

Hey tall bulker here, 330’s right now. Good thing about being tall is I can actually gain a lot of weight and not look horrible. Goals is lifetime bulk if start to get too fat, lower calories a bit and add some cardio. Though maybe one day might diet down really low like single digit, but I don’t see the reason right now.

Would love to someday be 400lbs in the 20-25%, range-currently in that range at 330ish-

[quote]shizen wrote:
Hey tall bulker here, 330’s right now. Good thing about being tall is I can actually gain a lot of weight and not look horrible. Goals is lifetime bulk if start to get too fat, lower calories a bit and add some cardio. Though maybe one day might diet down really low like single digit, but I don’t see the reason right now.

Would love to someday be 400lbs in the 20-25%, range-currently in that range at 330ish- [/quote]

Holy fuck you’re tall. Obviously you need a lot more weight at that height to fill out, but how does 330lbs look on you frame, I’m curious?

[quote]shizen wrote:

Would love to someday be 400lbs in the 20-25%, range-currently in that range at 330ish- [/quote]

Damn.

You must look like a fucking house right now even at 6’8".

Someone like you would probably actually need to fill out at 350lbs or more. How many calories a day does it take for you to gain right now?

[quote]shizen wrote:

Fuck, you make me feel short.

That doesn’t happen often.

Ok - then I am really short and small. Big people scare me. Nice work folks. Starting my bulk in November after some other stuff.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
shizen wrote:

Would love to someday be 400lbs in the 20-25%, range-currently in that range at 330ish-

Damn.

You must look like a fucking house right now even at 6’8".

Someone like you would probably actually need to fill out at 350lbs or more. How many calories a day does it take for you to gain right now?[/quote]

I don’t count caloreis as its annoying, but I eat a lot I estimate roughly 6k+ or so. Now that in school might be less but definitely always around 4k usually more at least.

To give an idea of summer I would wake up eat 6-8 eggs, a big bowl of oatmeal, few hours later, 1or2 big cans of tuna with mayonnaise/mustard and bread, lunch be roughly half a chicken and bread with mayo and mustard few veggies, dinner would be the other half and w/e else my sister might have made like pastas w/e random every day-or some red meet like beef/roast w/e-, then sometimes pre shake-would forget some days-, post workout shake-roughly 3 scoops with ton of milk-, and maybe some peanut butter before bed with milk. Would go through half a gallon to gallon of milk also.

Those were good days sometimes might only get 4-5 meals though but I definitely try to eat as much as I can all the time and will continue to do so until I feel gained too much fat.

I’m planning to take a few pictures pretty soon to put on my profile as I just got a camera. I have a large frame, so I know I can put on a lot of weight-large wrists/ankles, broad shoulders-

shizen thats awesome man. deff post your pictures on here.

This is goign to be a typical day for me during the school year

6:00:
4 eggs + 2 slices WW toast w/ peanut butter

9:00
protein shake (egg white protien, casein, whey) in milk with peanuts and green veggies

12:00
whatever meat is on sale with wild rice or potatoes

3:00 lifting

4:00 pwo shake

5:00 something easy with protien (pizza, grilled food and veggies, etc)

8:00
same shake as before

10:00
3 servings PB 2 servings milk

I’ll measure macros later.

What do you guys eat like?

Ya np I’ll try and give you an idea of my size and post a picture with some friends who are normal size. I don’t have a super impressive physique by any means, not enough time under my belt to have a solid physique yet but I’m definitely large and don’t look fat-with clothes at least, little bit of gut with clothes off since I’m definitely in the 20%ish range-.

I’ll upload some tomorrow in my profile.

I don’t think my weight is large for my type of body structure either, there are some strongman my size like Terry Hollands, Jamie Aszmies ext who get up to mid 400’s in off season and are not ridiculously fat. Just not many people with large frames who are also tall so hard to gouge what a good amount of weight is to fill out.

Maybe one day see a bodybuilder who is close to 7ft tall in the mid 300’s with single digit bodyfat dominate. Its possible just take a certain freak.

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
This is goign to be a typical day for me during the school year

6:00:
4 eggs + 2 slices WW toast w/ peanut butter

9:00
protein shake (egg white protien, casein, whey) in milk with peanuts and green veggies

12:00
whatever meat is on sale with wild rice or potatoes

3:00 lifting

4:00 pwo shake

5:00 something easy with protien (pizza, grilled food and veggies, etc)

8:00
same shake as before

10:00
3 servings PB 2 servings milk

I’ll measure macros later.

What do you guys eat like?[/quote]

Are you in college? I find it hard to get a ton of meals on some days-since I have few days were I basically go back to back in lectures and labs- so usually have to eat big with less meals.

Looks pretty good just make sure getting enough calories to gain weight-looks like what you laid out is solid too-.