THEN You Can Talk

[quote]Chushin wrote:
Notice how you ask a question, and then write a full paragraph to respond before I answer? Do you see a problem with that kind of “communication?”
[/quote]

He has to get his anti-US propaganda talking point in.

[quote]btm62 wrote:
Your approval ratings on here suck, you stay the course. How are you any different? This isn’t really a thread about the Iraq war, but way to pop in like a typical douchebag and further your agenda. Might want to change up your mantra a little bit, your starting to not only become boring but quite passe as well.

At least stick to the relevant threads for your bullshit. I could read a thread about donuts and you’d pop in and mention something about the Iraq war. Shut up already.[/quote]

If HeadHunter and others can start a dozen threads about “America vs. Europe”, then Lixy can chime in on each and every one of them.

Let’s cut the crap - every Euro I’ve ever spoken to on the issue has stressed the fact that American foreign policy sucks.

Lixy is pointing out the obvious, time and again.

[quote]Nominal Prospect wrote:
btm62 wrote:
Your approval ratings on here suck, you stay the course. How are you any different? This isn’t really a thread about the Iraq war, but way to pop in like a typical douchebag and further your agenda. Might want to change up your mantra a little bit, your starting to not only become boring but quite passe as well.

At least stick to the relevant threads for your bullshit. I could read a thread about donuts and you’d pop in and mention something about the Iraq war. Shut up already.

If HeadHunter and others can start a dozen threads about “America vs. Europe”, then Lixy can chime in on each and every one of them.

Let’s cut the crap - every Euro I’ve ever spoken to on the issue has stressed the fact that American foreign policy sucks.

Lixy is pointing out the obvious, time and again.[/quote]

Good post.

[quote]Nominal Prospect wrote:
[/quote]

There were way more America sucks threads on this forum than “America vs. Europe” threads any day.

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
Nominal Prospect wrote:

There were way more America sucks threads on this forum than “America vs. Europe” threads any day. [/quote]

That is why all the America vs Europe threads started.

America sucks.
Europe sucks balls.
Asia fucking blows teh hyooge cock.
South America blows teh large pen0r.
Africa eats asshole.
The Middle East eats ALL of their assholes.

And Australia… um… they have that nasty fake peanut butter, so I suppose they suck on that.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
America sucks.
Europe sucks balls.
Africa eats asshole.

And Australia… um… they have that nasty fake peanut butter, so I suppose they suck on that.[/quote]

Vegemite.

Don´t look it up.

[quote]orion wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
America sucks.
Europe sucks balls.
Africa eats asshole.

And Australia… um… they have that nasty fake peanut butter, so I suppose they suck on that.

Vegemite.

Don´t look it up.

[/quote]

I know the two countries are damn near the same, but isn’t Vegemite a New Zealand thing?

mike

[quote]Mikeyali wrote:
orion wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
America sucks.
Europe sucks balls.
Africa eats asshole.

Vegemite.

Don´t look it up.

I know the two countries are damn near the same, but isn’t Vegemite a New Zealand thing?

mike[/quote]

If so, we have found a reason to hate NZ.

[quote]Mikeyali wrote:

mike[/quote]

Vegemite is an Australian thing. My guess is that Foster’s Lager made a deal with the inventor to foist this yeast-and-malt extract concoction on the children of Australia, in order to get them used to the taste of beer. That’s called growing your market.

And New Zealand and Australia are damn near the same to about the same extent that Canada and the United States are damn near the same.

New Zealand would be Canada, by the way.

…Isn’t NZ still part of the CONTINENT of Australia, which is what I was trying to insult?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Many Europeans feel morally superior to us, ‘Bush is evil.’, America is the most dangerous country on the planet to them and so forth.

However, until you do something like this for the United States of America, guess what we say to you.

Do something like this, then you can talk.[/quote]

This post reeks of a sense of moral superiority itself as if you believe yourself to be superior to the Europeans. I should rephrase that. You believe that “We” as Americans are superior to the Europeans because of “our” great contributions, regardless of what value you yourself have added.

By the same logic, the group consisting of Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, and myself have contributed more to the field of physics than any other three people in human history. Therefore, “We” are obviously superior beings to all of you suckers.

This post started out slightly critical but on second thought I rather like this mode of thinking.

Sincerely,
etaco
Member of the “World’s Largest Penis Club”
(not that kind of member)

actually pretty much if we hadn’t interviened, Europe was pretty trashed. Britain was the only country in reality able to keep the Germans out. Over time the germans would have been able to make better rockets then the v2s and Britain would have been rubble. Another point is that without us even helping France, Britain, ect with equipment and funds,They would have been steamrolled pretty damnned quickly. As for R ssia, With no real opposition from the west the german’s could have at least forced a stalemate with the russians, The key would of been not trying to force your way through russian soil, which killed a lot of germans due to weather, and not being prepared. it’s alot easier to defend then to agress.

If the Germans hadn’t attacked Czechoslovakia to put down a revolt, they would have invaded Russia sooner and maybe beat them before the winter came.

Also, if they hadn’t lost most of their air force trying to make Britain capitulate, they could have used it to defeat Russia.

If Hitler had stuck with his original plan of conquering all of the land to the east, instead of farting around in France and Africa, then yes, I see no reason why he couldn’t have taken Russia.

And herein lies the biggest question of the 20th Century:

Would a Russia controlled by Hitler really have been so much worse than a Russia controlled by Stalin, Krushchev and Brezhnev?

Did we really choose the lesser of the two evils, or was Patton right, and we fought the wrong people the whole time?

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
If Hitler had stuck with his original plan of conquering all of the land to the east, instead of farting around in France and Africa, then yes, I see no reason why he couldn’t have taken Russia.

And herein lies the biggest question of the 20th Century:

Would a Russia controlled by Hitler really have been so much worse than a Russia controlled by Stalin, Krushchev and Brezhnev?

Did we really choose the lesser of the two evils, or was Patton right, and we fought the wrong people the whole time?[/quote]

Hell yes we fought the right enemy. Stalin may have been a ruthless dictator, but was never the loon Hitler was. Stalin killed people mostly for political reasons. Hitler killed people for their race, religion, and for being retarded, including relatives.

Stalin was a single dictator who’s policies were abandoned when he died. Hitler was creating brainwashed masses who would have kept his crazy ideas going.

But both philosophies were doomed to failure.

[quote]The Mage wrote:
Hell yes we fought the right enemy. Stalin may have been a ruthless dictator, but was never the loon Hitler was. Stalin killed people mostly for political reasons. Hitler killed people for their race, religion, and for being retarded, including relatives.
[/quote]

Yeah, well, you say tomayto, I say tomahto. Hitler’s genocide was for the most basic of political reasons: the people he rounded up and slaughtered were living on land that he wanted for Germany. By portraying them as the “untermenschen” he simply made it more politically correct to kill them.

And anyway, since when is the relative evil of dictators measured by the reason that they murdered their enemies? It seems coldhearted to turn this into a numbers game, but I daresay that more Russians died in Stalin’s gulags than Jews did in Hitler’s death camps.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
The Mage wrote:

Yeah, well, you say tomayto, I say tomahto. Hitler’s genocide was for the most basic of political reasons: the people he rounded up and slaughtered were living on land that he wanted for Germany. By portraying them as the “untermenschen” he simply made it more politically correct to kill them.

And anyway, since when is the relative evil of dictators measured by the reason that they murdered their enemies? It seems coldhearted to turn this into a numbers game, but I daresay that more Russians died in Stalin’s gulags than Jews did in Hitler’s death camps. [/quote]

I don’t know about that but if you count the populations Stalin starved to death his death toll probably exceeds Hitlers.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Varqanir wrote:
The Mage wrote:

And anyway, since when is the relative evil of dictators measured by the reason that they murdered their enemies? It seems coldhearted to turn this into a numbers game, but I daresay that more Russians died in Stalin’s gulags than Jews did in Hitler’s death camps.

I don’t know about that but if you count the populations Stalin starved to death his death toll probably exceeds Hitlers.

[/quote]

Stalin made Hitler look tame.

Hitler got his idea for killing the Jews, ie ghettos, starvation, concentration camps ect, from the USSR. They eventually used gas chambers to speed up the process, but it was all done in the Ukraine before.