The Ultimate Gangster!

Yea if you read the captions he mentions that one is his lil bro, one is his cousin, and one his sister. That dude definitely has a hang up for lookin like a fuckin idiot. It’s official next time I want my bodyfat checked i’m holdin a pink tim and asking. Fuckin westside…He’s just copying 2pac with that shit anyway, and then he throws up a sideways W for the fuckin Eastsiders, this dude has an identity crisis. I want to paddle him with a boat oar while wearing my underwear and football helmet…fuckin cockface…

Oh, oh who says we give a free ticket to chino prison yard?

How many times this guy been in a real ghetto?

answer: NONE for sure!!

The guy is wearing a G-Unot t-shirt and has half of his room packed with 50 cent posters!! Find the error?

He’s to much a “Want to be what i see on tv” guy…

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/9/3/935700.1140212769893.fuck$20all$20ya$21.jpg

This is the best picture out of 'em all: “Fuck all ya!”

What kind of “gansta” makes his own website… he should do the world a favour and play in traffic.

Guy threw up every sign ever invented over the course of his little picture show.
But most of all, I like the bat. Pretty hardcore 20 oz. aluminum. I’m pretty sure you only last for about one gang fight if that’s what you bring to the party.

[quote]silverback3433 wrote:
That poor kid, he has no father, brother, or cousin to whip his ass. He is so confused. I love the picture where he is wearing the pink shirt and shoes with the white pants and suite coat. It is like bringing back Miami Vice and having Eminem play Don Johnson’s character.[/quote]

Man, that’d be awesome! A Miami Vice parody with Eminem playing the Johnson! It’s brilliant!

I’ll call my people…

um is the curly haired ‘girl’ near the the bottom a girl or a guy?

A fairy dies every time a white kid acts “ghetto”. He just killed A LOT of fairies. Hehe…

pretty frickn funny. but what’s with the hate? they’re just kids. since when have kids not pretended to be their heroes ? half the guys on this site huckin’ kegs in the backyard are doing the same thing.

I love how all of his pictures are from his bedroom. Like, maybe he does have enough sense not to go out dressed like that. Or no friends and no place to go.

“MOOOOOOOOMMMMYYYY!!! I need you to take more pictures for my website! MOM, THE CAMERA. FUCK!!!”

Anybody remember seeing the old mid-90’s HBO special “Bangin in Little Rock”?

I think that’s what started the whole ‘wigger’ phenomenon.

[quote]tjd772 wrote:
“MOOOOOOOOMMMMYYYY!!! I need you to take more pictures for my website! MOM, THE CAMERA. FUCK!!!”[/quote]

lol!! awesome Wedding Crashers reference…

When I was a kid my parents used to go ape shit over the eddy(iron maiden)posters on my bedroom wall. Those of you that have heard of SLAYER Oh yeah all over my walls, so todays kids are into the hip hop shit. Instead of Bo Jackson “Bo Knows” poster like I had its tupac, thats all you see in the media today. So why wouldn,t some german kid trying to be hip to the american way look and act like a wannabe gangster its accepted all over the t.v. and radio. Stop giving jack asses like 50 cent accolades and maybe people will start looking at real artists and or athletes for inspiration.
Hell im into metal and i would give prince an award. prince writes and plays his own music,and doesn,t act like a wannabe gangster
plus prince gives back to his community.
I laugh everytime I see one of those wannabes the only problem is even though most T-Nation warriors could pull his arms out like a doll, you don,t even have to be 100 pounds to pull a trigger…

[quote]Hrastnik wrote:
And one thing I don’t understand. He has a shirt “G-Unot” (making fun out of 50) and a 50 cent poster behind him.

OK, maybe I missed something, but as far as I know rap music, that is somewhat contradictory.

anyway, a douchebag.[/quote]

It’s called a language barrier. If you ever look at japanese culture (youth culture anyway) it’s the same thing, doesn’t really make sense. But something is lost in the translation, that’s all.

[quote]Luigi_M wrote:
How many times this guy been in a real ghetto?

answer: NONE for sure!!

The guy is wearing a G-Unot t-shirt and has half of his room packed with 50 cent posters!! Find the error?

He’s to much a “Want to be what i see on tv” guy…[/quote]

While everyone is obviously picking on his wiggerness, I’d feel the same way if it’s a black kid from a uppermiddle class area. Or even from the block.

As you can see, it’s all marketing (the “gangsta”) image. Only little girls put up posterd from word up magazine. I never in my life had a pic of Kane or G rap or Pun on my wall, definitly never used as wall paper.

I think my wife has a snowman shirt kinda like his.

[quote]izzieable wrote:
I think my wife has a snowman shirt kinda like his.[/quote]

I wondered about that shirt. Are snowmen now hardcore?

Das ubergeigh.

We have a lot of kids like that here in Canberra. My mates little brother (about 13/14 years old) got in a fight at school the other day. A kid in the other group walks up to him and says, “You dogs is all bitches, yo” He was wearing 50 cent stuff as well, with that bloody bandana-under-hat thing.

Problem is, when they get older they all carry knives etc. Just glad that any lunatic can’t get a gun here.