The Ultimate Gangster!

yep! that kid is from germany. alot of kids are running around dressed like that over here and they even use gangster slang words mixed with german language. they are everywhere, on tv, radio and the streets. it’s redicules! they look like clowns and talk like morons.

hahahahahahahaaaaaa

Oh, so this is the official definition of “tool”. What a dipshit fucktard.

Fuck, fuck, fuck… hilarious.

I specially like those pinky timerlands. He certainly has style:-))

And one thing I don’t understand. He has a shirt “G-Unot” (making fun out of 50) and a 50 cent poster behind him.

OK, maybe I missed something, but as far as I know rap music, that is somewhat contradictory.

anyway, a douchebag.

“Let’s see the wheels, Yo!”

Looks like he has REALLY worked on developed his fingers!

Is that all, doesn’t he have any more photos?

G UNot.

I love it.

CR

I can’t believe his parents let him smoke in the house.

[quote]Adamsson wrote:
http://www.realgangsta.de/14190.html

I just had to share this with you… :slight_smile: [/quote]

that’s the funniest shit I’ve seen in a long long time…

hahahahahaha!

[quote]roofus_5 wrote:
KJ Bridgewater wrote:
The guy appears to German. I don’t care what you atheists say, the spread of wiggerdom in Germany is a clear sign of the coming Apocalypse.

I was thinking Denmark…[/quote]

the “.de” extension of the URL is German.

Between this guy and the Austrians who wanted to change the stadium’s name from Arnold’s name to Tookie Williams name, the Fuhrer must be rolling in his grave.

The apocalypse is coming.

What a moron…doesn’t he have a mirror to see how ridiculous he looks…apparently not.

MB

[quote]KJ Bridgewater wrote:
roofus_5 wrote:
KJ Bridgewater wrote:
The guy appears to German. I don’t care what you atheists say, the spread of wiggerdom in Germany is a clear sign of the coming Apocalypse.

I was thinking Denmark…

the “.de” extension of the URL is German.

Between this guy and the Austrians who wanted to change the stadium’s name from Arnold’s name to Tookie Williams name, the Fuhrer must be rolling in his grave.

The apocalypse is coming. [/quote]

Better this crap than Nazism.

That’s great. He looks stupid, but If everyone dressed the same it would be pretty boring.

even though i will never get that 5 mins back again that had to be the funniest pics i have seen in a while lmao!!!

[quote]Dr. Banner wrote:
Almost forgot…WTF is up with the Westside sign. Westside of what? Munich, Germany?[/quote]

Funniest post.

[quote]chris paul wrote:
I can’t believe his parents let him smoke in the house.[/quote]

Second funniest.

[quote]breezer wrote:
yep! that kid is from germany. alot of kids are running around dressed like that over here and they even use gangster slang words mixed with german language. they are everywhere, on tv, radio and the streets. it’s redicules! they look like clowns and talk like morons.[/quote]

I just hate them.
A least they’re not everywhere anymore, their numbers are decreasing.

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
Oh, so this is the official definition of “tool”. What a dipshit fucktard.[/quote]

Wow a Dipshit and a fucktard…

[quote]ATOMemphis wrote:
yeeeaaa yaaaaaay. malibu’s wanted up in heeeya. he’s fittn t’ get crazy wit dat bat yo.

Living in Memphis I think this is funny because occasionally you see a guy who looks like that. That usually means they just moved here, because a couple of weeks later they dress act totally different. Either that or they live waaayyyy out in the suburbs.[/quote]

I grew up in Bartlett,we had a couple of those at Bartlett High,we refered to them as the “Getalong Gang”.They were a bunch of chumps who addopted the gangster lifestyle because they were tired of getting beat up.The funny thing was,they got beat up more often after there transformation.Imagine there car breaking down in Orange Mound or Whitehaven.I’d pay to see that shit.