The Professor X Meme

Professor X if he was a professor and not an oral surgeon

Unlike Dead Poet’s Society

Haha, NoWheyOut’s cross memes are absolutely priceless.

Professor X if he was a professor and not an oral surgeon

Unlike Dead Poet’s Society

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
Has X ever talked about his love life on here? I mean he eats so much maybe there is no room left for eating pussy? Pussy probably doesn’t have enough calories for him to justify eating it…[/quote]

Methinks Prof x would classify sexually intercoursing while consuming >9000 calories a day to be an extreme cutting phase.

Girl: Prof x, come eat my pussy.
Px: Any burgers in there?
Girl: Uh… no.
Px: Maybe you’re just not cut out for this sort of thing.
Girl: Having sex?
Px: Is your listening comprehension that bad? Do I need to say it more slowly?
Girl: What? Burgers… I don’t even…
Px: This is why built guys never stick around here.
Girl: Well, I saw a pretty big guy out in the parking lot earlier.
Px: Was he white?
Girl: Yeah, I think so.
Px: His conditioning was off.

R.I.P. X

Lol while i understand that this is done all in the name of fun, and some of you guys really brought up some true and funny pts, it seems like some of you are just making use of the chance to be assholes. Dun see u guys having the guts to say that in front of him when hes around. Ktksbye

I heard X is using his skills as a ‘doctor’ to fuse him and a 495LB incline bench presser into the worlds first 600LB bodybuilder…

[quote]redondo wrote:
Lol while i understand that this is done all in the name of fun, and some of you guys really brought up some true and funny pts, it seems like some of you are just making use of the chance to be assholes. Dun see u guys having the guts to say that in front of him when hes around. Ktksbye[/quote]

Hmmm…1st post…and that’s what you have to say?

X? Is that you??

[quote]redondo wrote:
Lol while i understand that this is done all in the name of fun, and some of you guys really brought up some true and funny pts, it seems like some of you are just making use of the chance to be assholes. Dun see u guys having the guts to say that in front of him when hes around. Ktksbye[/quote]

Nice first post, maybe you’re not cut out for this and should find a new hobby. Ktksbye!!

Interesting - all of Chris’s posts have been removed. Guess because he is a contributing author he’s not allowed to say anything…

This post will either not go thru or get removed I bet. Like no one noticed that his posts are gone…lol…

My work blocks all meme generators.
Dicks.

But srsly, X had a softer side!

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Interesting - all of Chris’s posts have been removed. Guess because he is a contributing author he’s not allowed to say anything…

This post will either not go thru or get removed I bet. Like no one noticed that his posts are gone…lol…[/quote]

Shugart posted?!?

I meant to post a little earlier that I’d bet he’d make some killer ones but then I got distracted.

Its amazing that he had such a huge impact on many of you. I always liked the no BS persona and miss having him around.

I can appreciate the memes as its done in fun but it appears more of you are just jumping in to be nasty. Kinda like the anti-lewwhitehurst thread.

EDIT- nvm I was thinking of a different thread lol

OVER 9000!!!

Huh’ it was 1am and I has just finished off 32 chicken wings, 4 rootbeers, 8 bread sticks, half a tray of pasta and half a large pizza and you fuckers think you are out for this shit?

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

This post will either not go thru or get removed I bet. Like no one noticed that his posts are gone…lol…[/quote]

Ahhh, that sucks. I wish I saved his memes, they were pretty good.

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:
Its amazing that he had such a huge impact on many of you. I always liked the no BS persona and miss having him around.

I can appreciate the memes as its done in fun but it appears more of you are just jumping in to be nasty. Kinda like the anti-lewwhitehurst thread.[/quote]

There never was an anti-lewhitehurst thread.

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
Has X ever talked about his love life on here? I mean he eats so much maybe there is no room left for eating pussy? Pussy probably doesn’t have enough calories for him to justify eating it…[/quote]

HE DID He posted in GAL at least once that I remember about dating and the ethical dilemna of dating patients.

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:
@Chris: Remember this thread History - Off Topic - Forums - T Nation Classic x![/quote]

LOL he said that to me. I felt like laughing my ass off at his response. The dumb twat implied that he got everywhere in life through his own powers, and through no assistance whatsoever.