The ID

i think just killing someone would be an interesting experience, but in practical purposes not to practical.

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:
I keep my ID in my back pocket - just in case.[/quote]

I keep ID in my back pocket… just cuz he has an awesome avvie[/quote]

And it sure feels good in your back pocket.

:wink:

[quote]krazykoukides wrote:
I would kick every cat I saw trying to catch song birds as hard as I could. I hate it when people let their cats wander all over the place doing whatever the fuck they want. I don’t care if it is a god damned cat. I don’t want it in my yard and if I was as bold as my grandfather… I would shoot every single one that crossed on to my property with a bee-bee gun.[/quote]

My BF’s father had a similar problem with the neighbor’s cat cutting through his yard so he trapped it and proceeded to release it a good 20 miles away. The kids even put up posters looking for it. He is a heartless bastard.

[quote]SmilingPolitely wrote:

I would kick every cat I saw trying to catch song birds as hard as I could. I hate it when people let their cats wander all over the place doing whatever the fuck they want. I don’t care if it is a god damned cat. I don’t want it in my yard and if I was as bold as my grandfather… I would shoot every single one that crossed on to my property with a bee-bee gun.[/quote]

My BF’s father had a similar problem with the neighbor’s cat cutting through his yard so he trapped it and proceeded to release it a good 20 miles away. The kids even put up posters looking for it. He is a heartless bastard.[/quote]

Haha, that is awesome.

Sometimes I wish I was a heartless bastard.

1. I’d run over every jackass who thinks it’s funny to walk across the street at a snails pace while glairing at drivers who have the right of way.

2. grab a cops gun out of the holster. I’ve actually had to stop myself on more than one ocassion from going through with this,I just want to look at it, this would end badly.

3. When some jerk parks their shopping cart on one side of the isle at the grocery store and then stands to the other side of the isle blocking the whole lane, I’d love get right in their ear and scream MOVE!

4. Gut punch every dick weed who doesn’t say thank you or even acknowledge me when I hold the door for them at the gas station.

[quote]dday wrote:

1. I’d run over every jackass who thinks it’s funny to walk across the street at a snails pace while glairing at drivers who have the right of way.
    [/quote]

You can’t wait a minute for somebody to WALK across the street while you sit on your ass in your car?

People have almost hit me several times because they drove up and decided they needed to turn that INSTANT when I was ALREADY crossing. There is a crosswalk sign for a reason…

this one time a fat ass in his huge white hummer decided to speed up and turn and almost hit me…

the fucker started beeping his horn at me and I pointed at the crosswalk sign while shaking my head (that little blinking thing that says you are allowed to cross)…

he slammed on his breaks and opened his car door… as if he was gonna get out and beat me up for almost HITTING ME. I wish so bad I would ran up and beat the shit out of that guy… what a complete fuck. I just walked away shaking my head. I was pissed off for the rest of the day.

Do people really think their life is so important that walkers need to leap out of the way so they can get by? Give me a fucking break. Wait the 30 seconds or less then get where you need to go 30 times faster than if you were walking.

The internet is ideal for unloading the ID: it was practically invented for it. Where else could you bully, harrass, or encourage someone to commit suicide and not get punished for it?

[quote]dday wrote:

[/quote]

You can’t wait a minute for somebody to WALK across the street while you sit on your ass in your car?

People have almost hit me several times because they drove up and decided they needed to turn that INSTANT when I was ALREADY crossing. There is a crosswalk sign for a reason…

this one time a fat ass in his huge white hummer decided to speed up and turn and almost hit me…

the fucker started beeping his horn at me and I pointed at the crosswalk sign while shaking my head (that little blinking thing that says you are allowed to cross)…

he slammed on his breaks and opened his car door… as if he was gonna get out and beat me up for almost HITTING ME. I wish so bad I would ran up and beat the shit out of that guy… what a complete fuck. I just walked away shaking my head. I was pissed off for the rest of the day.

Do people really think their life is so important that walkers need to leap out of the way so they can get by? Give me a fucking break. Wait the 30 seconds or less then get where you need to go 30 times faster than if you were walking.[/quote]

Had I realized I’d upset you so bad I’d have gone into greater detail. I’m not talking about those instances where dudes already in the cross walk walking and the light changes, I’m talking about people walking into the road when they clearly don’t have a signal then look at you like you’re the dumb ass.
Ex. Today I’m driving down the street, guy walks into the street, I assume he’d wait for traffic to clear before crossing into on coming traffic, nope, he continues to walk on out infront of my car, fortunatly I’d already slowed down to about 25mph when I saw him and ended up at almost a complete stop on a 45mph street waiting on this idiot to get out of the road.

[quote]dday wrote:

[quote]dday wrote:

[/quote]

Do people really think their life is so important that walkers need to leap out of the way so they can get by? Give me a fucking break. Wait the 30 seconds or less then get where you need to go 30 times faster than if you were walking.[/quote]

Had I realized I’d upset you so bad I’d have gone into greater detail. I’m not talking about those instances where dudes already in the cross walk walking and the light changes, I’m talking about people walking into the road when they clearly don’t have a signal then look at you like you’re the dumb ass.
Ex. Today I’m driving down the street, guy walks into the street, I assume he’d wait for traffic to clear before crossing into on coming traffic, nope, he continues to walk on out infront of my car, fortunatly I’d already slowed down to about 25mph when I saw him and ended up at almost a complete stop on a 45mph street waiting on this idiot to get out of the road. [/quote]

Eh, sorry. It seemed like I was going off on you but I was just going off about the subject in general. No hard feelings dude.

Eh, sorry. It seemed like I was going off on you but I was just going off about the subject in general. No hard feelings dude.
[/quote]

No worries, it’s hard to express intent in text.

Um…go to sleep.

[quote]dday wrote:

[/quote]

No worries, it’s hard to express intent in text.[/quote]

Guys, please. This is the ID thread. Apologies do not apply here. We are in a vacuum devoid of conscience and regret. IDs do not apologize or or accept apologies…

Two IDs pitted against against each other would cause more chaos than either one alone.

'Tis the nature of ID.

[quote]roybot wrote:

Two IDs pitted against against each other would cause more chaos than either one alone.

[/quote]

Hell yeah. Even I couldn’t tolerate another of myself.

LOL

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[/quote]

LOL
[/quote]

Touche…touche indeed.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[/quote]

LOL
[/quote]

But there is another…

me:)

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]dday wrote:

[/quote]

No worries, it’s hard to express intent in text.[/quote]

Guys, please. This is the ID thread. Apologies do not apply here. We are in a vacuum devoid of conscience and regret. IDs do not apologize or or accept apologies…

'Tis the nature of ID.

[/quote]

Is this better?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[/quote]

LOL
[/quote]

But there is another…

me:)[/quote]

Uh oh! How tall are you, KK?

This would be an accurate representation of the ID for me.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Shoot the next person who yells “Play Whipping Post!”[/quote]

how bout 'Freebird"?

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Shoot the next person who yells “Play Whipping Post!”[/quote]

how bout 'Freebird"?[/quote]

I’d do this: