The ID

If you could cave in to that thought that gets stopped,what would you do?

I have two

1. Beat the Hell out of someone in an elevator.

2. Bashing a guy’s head into the wall as he pees in a urinal on the side of me…

of course, I’d never do it and I absolutey havent done it…lol

What’s this have to do with the Iron Dwarf?

There’s this kid that somehow ended up in 3 of my classes, every time he talks, which is a lot, I want to walk over and choke him to death.

Sometimes if I see a really spoiled and/or annoying kid in a public place, say a mall or restaurant, I dream of giving the smart-mouthed little urchin one of those King Leonidas “push kicks”.

Start drinking at 7:30 now, Rock?

Also, I’d purposely smash into some one who cuts me off.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

1. Beatubf rge Hell out of someone in an elevator.

[/quote]

I can’t help but notice you have Ireland listed as a location. I believe you.

I think it would be hilarious to wave someone on into oncoming traffic, like you both stop at a two way stop with a third way that doesn’t have a stop sign, they aren’t paying attention, you wave them to go , and they go right into a car that’s turning.

Does that make any sense? I think it’d be hilarious.

[quote]byukid wrote:
I think it would be hilarious to wave someone on into oncoming traffic, like you both stop at a two way stop with a third way that doesn’t have a stop sign, they aren’t paying attention, you wave them to go , and they go right into a car that’s turning.

Does that make any sense? I think it’d be hilarious.
[/quote]
Must be a mormon thing…lol

girl in law school with me, pockmarked faced fat ass, a gunner is the most negative sense of the word. Everytime she opens her mouth and spews ignorance I want to throw my considerably large Contracts book at her.

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

[/quote]

Any time school’s out and I’ve been playing video games like Grand Theft Auto too much or something similar this happens to me…I would love to do some of that shit in real life

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

1. Beatubf rge Hell out of someone in an elevator.

[/quote]

I can’t help but notice you have Ireland listed as a location. I believe you.[/quote]

lol, I was hammered man.

lmao

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
What’s this have to do with the Iron Dwarf?[/quote]

Everyone dreams of destroying you.

[quote]overstand wrote:
There’s this kid that somehow ended up in 3 of my classes, every time he talks, which is a lot, I want to walk over and choke him to death. [/quote]

Does he have an annoying high-pitched voice?

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Sometimes if I see a really spoiled and/or annoying kid in a public place, say a mall or restaurant, I dream of giving the smart-mouthed little urchin one of those King Leonidas “push kicks”.[/quote]

Don’t kick the baby!

[/quote]

Dude, make a u-turn a hit those fuckers head on!!!

[quote]byukid wrote:

Does that make any sense? I think it’d be hilarious.[/quote]

winner

[quote]Prof wrote:

[/quote]

Any time school’s out and I’ve been playing video games like Grand Theft Auto too much or something similar this happens to me…I would love to do some of that shit in real life[/quote]

I think about T-Boning schoolbuses.

I keep my ID in my back pocket - just in case.

[quote]roybot wrote:
I keep my ID in my back pocket - just in case.[/quote]

I keep a boxcutter in mine. I like art.

[quote]roybot wrote:
I keep my ID in my back pocket - just in case.[/quote]

I keep ID in my back pocket… just cuz he has an awesome avvie