The ID

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
If you could cave in to that thought that gets stopped,what would you do?
[/quote]

I would be honking girls boobs.

All day long.

[quote]Prof wrote:

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:
Start drinking at 7:30 now, Rock?

Also, I’d purposely smash into some one who cuts me off.
[/quote]

Any time school’s out and I’ve been playing video games like Grand Theft Auto too much or something similar this happens to me…I would love to do some of that shit in real life[/quote]

I had to stop playing GTA4 with St.George because of all the vehicular homicide I had to stop myself from committing.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
girl in law school with me, pockmarked faced fat ass, a gunner is the most negative sense of the word. Everytime she opens her mouth and spews ignorance I want to throw my considerably large Contracts book at her.[/quote]

There are always 1 to 3 of those bitches in each class. Just be confident in realizing that she won’t be able to get an actual job at a law firm because she won’t interview well. And use your Property book. Much more satisfying. BTW we had 4 over the top hot girls in our class. Any in yours?

[quote]attydeb2005 wrote:

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
girl in law school with me, pockmarked faced fat ass, a gunner is the most negative sense of the word. Everytime she opens her mouth and spews ignorance I want to throw my considerably large Contracts book at her.[/quote]

There are always 1 to 3 of those bitches in each class. Just be confident in realizing that she won’t be able to get an actual job at a law firm because she won’t interview well. And use your Property book. Much more satisfying. BTW we had 4 over the top hot girls in our class. Any in yours?[/quote]

Hmm there are a few good lookin girls for sure, no real t vixens, though I am keeping my eyes open. The halloween party caused me to see a number of my female classmates in a whole new light haha.

My favorite diatribe from the aforementioned ignorant girl was when she tried to talk about culpability and the parties intent in a negligence case…woman, its negligence, they didnt intend or do anything…thats the point!

I would walk around slitting people’s throats and stringing them up by their Achilles’ to bleed out.

Or just feel up every hot broad that happened by.

I’d definitely be grabbing handfuls of ass on a daily (hourly) basis.

Also, since my job allows me to work with explosives, I’d be blowing things up unnecessarily. Like washing machines or something.

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:
I would walk around slitting people’s throats and stringing them up by their Achilles’ to bleed out.

Or just feel up every hot broad that happened by.[/quote]

Or send your cock picture to girls unsolicited.

[quote]PlayoffsOrBust wrote:
I’d definitely be grabbing handfuls of ass on a daily (hourly) basis.

[/quote]

This is what I was thinking, and that there are a lot of fuckers on here with pent up aggression (and I mean fuckers in a friendly way, like when you walk into a room of friends and say “hey fuckers, what’s up?”).

DB

I’d want to ram the slow fucks in the fast lane.

Ram 'em and send them flying into the guardrail at 50mph.

then, maybe, they’ll think twice about driving slow in the fast lane.

That pisses me off to no end.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:

Or just feel up every hot broad that happened by.[/quote]

Or send your cock picture to girls unsolicited.[/quote]

My id isn’t stopping me on that one. Some times I’ll text to a random number just to see if I get a reply.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
What’s this have to do with the Iron Dwarf?[/quote]

I thought this was a thread about ID.

I am disappoint.

I just studied the ID in class, the primal instincts in a person before it gets filtered or policed by the superego.

Id:
1)Grabass on all the hot girls
2)Curbstomp the dumb as hell know it all geeks in my class
3) Jizz on my teacher

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:
I keep my ID in my back pocket - just in case.[/quote]

I keep ID in my back pocket… just cuz he has an awesome avvie[/quote]

You have a nice back pocket.

I’d head right over to walmart. I’d smash my truck into every person that drives blindly through the parking lot or goes down a one-way lane against the grain. Then once inside, I’d load a shopping cart full of dogfood (for the added weight) and run full force into people that decide to have a reunion mid-aisle. I’d also smash into any non-old/crippled person using the electric scooters. Plus a lot of other hilarity.

[quote]Edgy wrote:
I’d want to ram the slow fucks in the fast lane.

Ram 'em and send them flying into the guardrail at 50mph.

then, maybe, they’ll think twice about driving slow in the fast lane.

That pisses me off to no end.[/quote]

I thought hippies were a peace loving bunch.

The worst is when you’re clipping along in the fast land, going nice. Then that dumb motherfucker that has been sitting behind another guy for as long as you could see, suddenly realizes someone is going to pass him. So, he fires into the fast lane and proceeds to pass the other guy at an astounding .5 km/hr.

I just want to ram into those dumb people. Usually just end of coasting right up on their ass and flash my headlights at them until they flip me off and move over.

Berate every obese person I come across. Shove every obese person I see on a store cart onto the ground and tell them to walk and lose some fat. Walk up to people in the cardio room and throw their books/cellphones on the ground and tell them to actually put in some effort.

I’ve always had a fantasy about going back to my old gym, finding the guy that ALWAYS 3 inch benched 3 plates, and push the bar down to his chest and watch hims squirm. Then laugh as blood fills his lungs and he slowly internally bleeds out while choking on his own blood…

Then I’d get a $5 footlong… best deal in sandwiches EVER

YES. business is picking up now! Good stuff, everyone.

let it flow!

I would kick every cat I saw trying to catch song birds as hard as I could. I hate it when people let their cats wander all over the place doing whatever the fuck they want. I don’t care if it is a god damned cat. I don’t want it in my yard and if I was as bold as my grandfather… I would shoot every single one that crossed on to my property with a bee-bee gun.

Shoot the next person who yells “Play Whipping Post!”