The Future of Palestine

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Are they antisemites? I don’t seem to recall attaching that label. Your just of the group of whom dialogue is impossible. Also, I don’t want to interfere with the rosy image of Islam and Arabs that you carry around. I’m sure it has great psychological utility for you. [/quote]

Coming from the guy whose sole purpose around here seems to be attacking Islam (justifiably or not), that’s pretty rich.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Billy Whizz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Not pretty!

Look at the recent history of israel. They have actually evicted settlers from the palestinian territories…

Ah, you have presented the perfect opportunity to remind some of you history bozos that Jordan is the country that evicted the Palestinians and started this snowball to rolling.[/quote]

Huh? You’re lecturing others on history and you’re way off, even if you’re talking about Black September.

personaly im sick of both sides, if hamas can’t live with other countys without shooting rockets at them they don’t deserve they own county. we’ve pumped bilions of dollors into the state of israel and for what, so we can be bombed and made a target for anyone with a gun and a cause.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
GDollars37 wrote:
pushharder wrote:
Billy Whizz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Not pretty!

Look at the recent history of israel. They have actually evicted settlers from the palestinian territories…

Ah, you have presented the perfect opportunity to remind some of you history bozos that Jordan is the country that evicted the Palestinians and started this snowball to rolling.

Huh? You’re lecturing others on history and you’re way off, even if you’re talking about Black September.

There were Israeli/Palestinian conflicts prior to Black September in 1970; there’s no doubt about it. But I believe the current snowball started rolling at that point.
[/quote]

No, the PLO and Palestinian terrorism started before that. And large-scale Palestinian resistance began with the first intifada, almost two decades after Black September.

[quote]
The British may have made the snowball in 1917 and then it was shaped nice and tight in 1948 but it actually started rolling down the hill in 1970 in terms of wandering Palestinians looking for a homeland. They had a home in Jordan. Jordan booted them mercilessly. Tens of thousands were murdered and they weren’t murdered by Jews.

So yes, I’m lecturing others about history and I’m right on the money. I was alive at the time and remember it happening. I didn’t have to learn it in a 21st century schoolroom.[/quote]

Jordan didn’t boot out the vast majority of its Palestinians, because they still make up the majority of its population! How this somehow means the Palestinians of the Israeli-occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip “had a home in Jordan” is beyond me.

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
Are they antisemites? I don’t seem to recall attaching that label. Your just of the group of whom dialogue is impossible. Also, I don’t want to interfere with the rosy image of Islam and Arabs that you carry around. I’m sure it has great psychological utility for you.

Coming from the guy whose sole purpose around here seems to be attacking Islam (justifiably or not), that’s pretty rich.[/quote]

Well, that’s the age-old question, isn’t it - is it justifiable? You’ll never know. Of course, if what I’m saying about Islam is true (meaning: if the passages in the Qur’an and Hadith I’ve cited are actually in the Qur’an and Hadith and Muslims actually take them seriously as they claim to), and my attacks are justifiable, your schtick about ‘Zionists’ and your assessment of the Israel/‘Palestine’ issue starts to look unbelievably stupid.

No one’s calling you an antisemite. Besides, I’m sure the charge wouldn’t stick anyway - you’re probably part Jewish or something.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

He’s a Muslim. Good luck with the debate.

I know. I just don’t want falsehoods to remain up on the screen unchallenged.
[/quote]

How about this falsehood then?

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

What the Zionists did to the Palestinians was just plain wrong.

You must mean the British.[/quote]

I suggest you look up the historical facts first.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
OKLAHOMA STATE wrote:
Israel and Hamas had a cease-fire. Then on November 5th Israel launched an unprovoked attack on Gaza, killing 6 palestinians, including 2 teenagers. Thats when Hamas started firing back.

Arafat would’ve been stupid to accept the peace accord back in the 90s. Sure, it gave the Palestinians a lot of land, but the Israelis would have kept control of the roads linking villages. Palestinians would not have been able to freely travel out of their towns. Imagine being given a mansion and then having to request permission to travel from room to room.

It was not an unprovoked attack. The target of the raid was a tunnel that Hamas was planning to use to capture Israeli soldiers positioned on the border fence 250m away. Plus, Hamas still fired rockets at Israel during the ‘cease fire’ Since the truce took effect, militants have fired 11 rockets and mortars at Israel.

Israel RESPONDED to a surge of violence in early November by tightening sanctions and closing crossing points with Gaza, halting deliveries of humanitarian aid and other supplies.

[/quote]

Could be worse, he could have been from Texas.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Well, most of the US population originates from rifraf that we kicked across the atlantic and the Indians have been living there for thousands of years before. When are you returning their land? You’re welcome to stay in my garage for a couple of weeks, but then you’re on your own.[/quote]

This is off topic but a very good point anyway.

A lot of people are saying the Jews were there first, i.e. King Solamon, King David etc. so they’re entitiled to the land, which is a very acceptable argument.

But… If the Native Navaho Americans demanded their land back, would you guys still feel the same way??

My opinion on this whole thing, if you can’t play nice, no one should have the land… Nuke them both, and then someone else can go and ocupy the land once the radiation dies down.

LR

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

I know. I just don’t want falsehoods to remain up on the screen unchallenged.

How about this falsehood then?

jsbrook wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

What the Zionists did to the Palestinians was just plain wrong.

You must mean the British.

I suggest you look up the historical facts first.[/quote]

Please enlighten. I wait with baited breath to hear your ‘correct’ version of history. First, think hard about what that comment actually means.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Charlemagne wrote:
What a fucking mess. Yeah that was a great idea on the British and Americans part. Hey let’s kick these people out who have been living here for the last 2000 years and set up this “magical” state that must exist according to the Bible. What a crock of shit. The Romans booted out the Jews for a reason.

Time for you to go back to whining about America and how unfair it is because it’s obvious you flunked 10th grade world history class and really have no business commenting here.

BTW, does a history imbecile like you even know who Charlemagne was? Was he:

a) Apache chieftain who fiercely battled the Canadian Army in northern Alberta in the 1880s?
b) French explorer who who took three Indian maidens and searched for the Northwest Passage in a two man rowboat between 1654 - 1658?
c) 6th century B.C. Malaysian slave trader who populated Australia with its aborigine population?
d) None of the above?[/quote]

Seriously man, grow up. Must you resort to name calling to attempt to make a point? If you would like to engage in an intellectual discussion regarding the current political and economical situations here and in the Middle East I would be more than willing. But resorting to insults is not a good way to convince somebody of your position.

[quote]London Runner wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
Well, most of the US population originates from rifraf that we kicked across the atlantic and the Indians have been living there for thousands of years before. When are you returning their land? You’re welcome to stay in my garage for a couple of weeks, but then you’re on your own.

A lot of people are saying the Jews were there first, i.e. King Solamon, King David etc. so they’re entitiled to the land, which is a very acceptable argument.

But… If the Native Navaho Americans demanded their land back, would you guys still feel the same way??

My opinion on this whole thing, if you can’t play nice, no one should have the land… Nuke them both, and then someone else can go and ocupy the land once the radiation dies down.

LR[/quote]

Who was there first is irrelevant at this point. Israel is there rightly or wrongly.

We’re not exactly offering to give 95 PERCENT of land back to the Navahos. If we did, I think they’d jump at it, rather than engaging in suicide attacks and being committted to our extinction as a people.

Israel has offered to give back 95% of the disputed land. There’s never going to be a better deal that that. The Palestinans are not willing to accept anything less complete surrender. And the Hamas faction has not been shy about its desire for complete destruction of Israel as a country and people.

This giving back 95% of the land that you speak of, did this happen recently or is this the offer in the late 40s early 50s that your talking about?

If it’s the offer from the 40s-50s, Hamas/Palestinians had different leadership then and they were stupid not to take it. Because 95% of the disputed regions when the offer was on the table, would have meant that the Palestinians would have had control of about 98% of the land.

But as far as I’m aware, nothing like that has been offered since.

Just the picture that HH posted in the first post shows that Israel had no intention of ever giving any land back no matter what they say to the press and the rest of the world.

Israel has slowly but aggressively expanded their borders over the last 60 years. They started with 5% of the country and now control 95%. These are not the actions of a nation that wants peace. Yet they act like the guilty kid whose claims he hasn’t done anything. Like people can’t read a map.

Yes the Palestinians could pick up and move to a number of surrounding Islamic countries, but they both believe it’s their land, so that’s never gonna happen.

All this talk of both sides wanting to settle and have peace is just a bullshit ploy for both sides the keep trying to gain control of the country while taking cheap shots at each other.

Both sides want 100% of that land. All this about trying to talk it out is just propaganda by both sides so they look somewhat civil.

NUKE them both, and when the radiation dies down, someone else can take it over. Maybe have a real T-Nation with T warriors and everything!

LR

I’m Catholic, you dumb-fucks. Just becuase someone doesn’t have their heads up Israeli asses doesn’t make them muslim.

You guys have to be jewish because you support Israel unconditionally, right?

25% of Palestinians are Christians, and their slaughter goes unnoticed because of jewish lobbying money. That’s the only reason we support Israel unconditionally. Money. There is no other justification for it.

I agree with London Runner. I think we should evacuate all the Palestinian Christians and then nuke both sides. The world would be a better place if that happened.

I can see the logic in nuking both sides in order to stop them from killing each other. Makes sense.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
London Runner wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
Well, most of the US population originates from rifraf that we kicked across the atlantic and the Indians have been living there for thousands of years before. When are you returning their land? You’re welcome to stay in my garage for a couple of weeks, but then you’re on your own.

LR

Who was there first is irrelevant at this point. Israel is there rightly or wrongly.

We’re not exactly offering to give 95 PERCENT of land back to the Navahos. If we did, I think they’d jump at it, rather than engaging in suicide attacks and being committted to our extinction as a people.

Israel has offered to give back 95% of the disputed land. There’s never going to be a better deal that that. The Palestinans are not willing to accept anything less complete surrender. And the Hamas faction has not been shy about its desire for complete destruction of Israel as a country and people.[/quote]

Giving up the Jews to the Muslims isn’t going to do anything to appease the rioting Muslims you have in the UK now, LR. They’ll continue to attack the UK and undermine its way of life whether or not Gordon Brown throws Israel under the bus. You know that, right?

Did Neville Chamberlain’s appeasement of Hitler work? Of course not. We still ended up with millions of dead bodies, European, Jewish, Gypsy, Slavic, and Russian whereas following Churchill’s advice beforehand would have eliminated most of the bloodshed. Now you have the Nazis living next door to you, and you still don’t get it.

London yesterday:
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/024141.php

LOL. Good luck trying to appease those savages.

Are you jewish PRCalDude?

[quote]OKLAHOMA STATE wrote:
Are you jewish PRCalDude?[/quote]

You’ll just have to try to figure that one out on your own :wink: Should be pretty easy. I’m surprised you haven’t done so already. The rest of us figured out your religion based on some all-too-familiar “debate” tactics we’ve seen from lixy and other Muslims who post here.