The Future of Palestine

You are aware, of course, that Adolph Hitler was part Jewish? Does that mean he wasn’t an antisemite? Norm Finkelstein is Jewish also. So what?

The issue is not whether or not you’re an antisemite, but whether or not what you say agrees with reality. In this case, I’d say you’re a ‘victim’ of Arab/Islamic propaganda. By calling you a ‘victim,’ I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt. It’s quite possible that you want to believe this crap.

I find this hard to believe. There are only about 15 million Jews alive, and roughly a third of them live in Israel. They tend to be clannish and connected amongst one another, so the probability of one Jew being connected with another in Israel is quite high. The dichotomy created between ‘Zionists’ and ‘Jews’ is completely false, especially considering they’ve lived in that land since roughly 1000BC. The Arabs got there a millenium and a half later, ethnically cleansing as they went.

How the fuck are you an educator and you can’t even correctly spell “Palestine”?

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
How the fuck are you an educator and you can’t even correctly spell “Palestine”?[/quote]

He teaches algebra. Now if he misspelled “integral,” that’d be an issue.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Most Jews have no connection with Israel wrt origins. My mother was German and Jewish, btw.

What the Zionists did to the Palestinians was just plain wrong.

Why do you keep bringing up your Jewish origins? What do they have to do with anything?

For the sake of intellectual honesty, perhaps you should post a map of Israel next to all of the Arab lands around it. Jordan, btw, is 80% Palestinian*.

*Palestinian is a term coined to obfuscate the true nature of the ‘Palestinians,’ who are actually left-over Arabs and Arabized Levantines left over from the first wave of Islamic jihad beginning after the death of Muhammad. Jews had been living in that area continuously since roughly 1000 BC, as the historical record confirms.

We could get into the dismal plight of such Jews under Islamic rule, but I Andrew Bostom’s latest book does the subject more-than-adequate justice. [/quote]

Well, most of the US population originates from rifraf that we kicked across the atlantic and the Indians have been living there for thousands of years before. When are you returning their land? You’re welcome to stay in my garage for a couple of weeks, but then you’re on your own.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
How the fuck are you an educator and you can’t even correctly spell “Palestine”?[/quote]

The title got changed by the mods. Somehow, they think I write inflammatory stuff! ;>

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
SkyNett wrote:
How the fuck are you an educator and you can’t even correctly spell “Palestine”?

He teaches algebra. Now if he misspelled “integral,” that’d be an issue.[/quote]

If I did the integral of e to the power of x, then it’d have to be moved to SAMA. :>

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
I mention my origins because I don’t want to be accused of anti-semitism. Its easy for folks here to make that leap and dismiss what’s said as bigotted.

You are aware, of course, that Adolph Hitler was part Jewish? Does that mean he wasn’t an antisemite? Norm Finkelstein is Jewish also. So what?

The issue is not whether or not you’re an antisemite, but whether or not what you say agrees with reality. In this case, I’d say you’re a ‘victim’ of Arab/Islamic propaganda. By calling you a ‘victim,’ I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt. It’s quite possible that you want to believe this crap.
[/quote]

Compared to the reams of Israeli propaganda Americans are subjected to, the Arab/Islamic propaganda is virtually non-existent.

[quote]
Israel has no conection whatever with most Jews. It was created by Zionists.

I find this hard to believe. There are only about 15 million Jews alive, and roughly a third of them live in Israel. They tend to be clannish and connected amongst one another, so the probability of one Jew being connected with another in Israel is quite high. The dichotomy created between ‘Zionists’ and ‘Jews’ is completely false, especially considering they’ve lived in that land since roughly 1000BC. The Arabs got there a millenium and a half later, ethnically cleansing as they went. [/quote]

Yes and no. Most, or maybe many, in the Jewish diaspora have a family connection to Israel. But the AIPAC/Likud faction does not speak for the majority of American Jews, who are what, 1/4 or 1/3 of the worldwide total? I suspect that’s even truer of Jews in other parts of the world.

[quote]
Compared to the reams of Israeli propaganda Americans are subjected to, the Arab/Islamic propaganda is virtually non-existent. [/quote]

Thank you for confirming my suspicions that you are a complete moonbat.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:

Compared to the reams of Israeli propaganda Americans are subjected to, the Arab/Islamic propaganda is virtually non-existent.

Thank you for confirming my suspicions that you are a complete moonbat. [/quote]

Happy to oblige. Care to actually argue the point?

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

Happy to oblige. Care to actually argue the point?[/quote]

Not really.

I think a conversation between us would benefit me about as much as one with Lifty, jlesk, JustTheFacts, etc. I’d “argue the point” if I thought dialogue would be mutually beneficial.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
I mention my origins because I don’t want to be accused of anti-semitism. Its easy for folks here to make that leap and dismiss what’s said as bigotted.

Israel has no conection whatever with most Jews. It was created by Zionists.

I find this hard to believe. There are only about 15 million Jews alive, and roughly a third of them live in Israel. They tend to be clannish and connected amongst one another, so the probability of one Jew being connected with another in Israel is quite high. The dichotomy created between ‘Zionists’ and ‘Jews’ is completely false, especially considering they’ve lived in that land since roughly 1000BC. The Arabs got there a millenium and a half later, ethnically cleansing as they went. [/quote]

Most Jews in 20th century Europe were Ashkenazim, whose roots go back to the Middle East. No problem. But then going back and retaking land that distant ancestors held and killing many of the current residents simply because that’s where we originated, is unjust. Only whacked out Zionists would consider something like that as legitimate.

Want to escape persecution? Move to America. And no one has to be killed or forced from their homes.

Israel and Hamas had a cease-fire. Then on November 5th Israel launched an unprovoked attack on Gaza, killing 6 palestinians, including 2 teenagers. Thats when Hamas started firing back.

Arafat would’ve been stupid to accept the peace accord back in the 90s. Sure, it gave the Palestinians a lot of land, but the Israelis would have kept control of the roads linking villages. Palestinians would not have been able to freely travel out of their towns. Imagine being given a mansion and then having to request permission to travel from room to room.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
GDollars37 wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

Not really.

I think a conversation between us would benefit me about as much as one with Lifty, jlesk, JustTheFacts, etc. I’d “argue the point” if I thought dialogue would be mutually beneficial.

[/quote]

Lump me in with an anti-Semite or two. The best way of never having to engage in a real debate, bar none. And right out of the AIPAC/ADL/New Republic playbook. Typical.

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
GDollars37 wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

Not really.

Lump me in with an anti-Semite or two. The best way of never having to engage in a real debate, bar none. And right out of the AIPAC/ADL/New Republic playbook. Typical.
[/quote]

Are they antisemites? I don’t seem to recall attaching that label. Your just of the group of whom dialogue is impossible. Also, I don’t want to interfere with the rosy image of Islam and Arabs that you carry around. I’m sure it has great psychological utility for you.

[quote]OKLAHOMA STATE wrote:
Israel and Hamas had a cease-fire. Then on November 5th Israel launched an unprovoked attack on Gaza, killing 6 palestinians, including 2 teenagers. Thats when Hamas started firing back.

Arafat would’ve been stupid to accept the peace accord back in the 90s. Sure, it gave the Palestinians a lot of land, but the Israelis would have kept control of the roads linking villages. Palestinians would not have been able to freely travel out of their towns. Imagine being given a mansion and then having to request permission to travel from room to room.[/quote]

Yeah, poor Arabs.

Anyways, I think they could have done better than picking an HIV-infected boy-bugger than Arafat to advance their agenda. Well, actually they probably couldn’t have. The Qur’an does, after all, promise pearl-faced boys to martyrs.

[quote]OKLAHOMA STATE wrote:

Arafat would’ve been stupid to accept the peace accord back in the 90s. Sure, it gave the Palestinians a lot of land, but the Israelis would have kept control of the roads linking villages. Palestinians would not have been able to freely travel out of their towns. Imagine being given a mansion and then having to request permission to travel from room to room.[/quote]

It was not an unprovoked attack. The target of the raid was a tunnel that Hamas was planning to use to capture Israeli soldiers positioned on the border fence 250m away. Plus, Hamas still fired rockets at Israel during the ‘cease fire’ Since the truce took effect, militants have fired 11 rockets and mortars at Israel.

Israel RESPONDED to a surge of violence in early November by tightening sanctions and closing crossing points with Gaza, halting deliveries of humanitarian aid and other supplies.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
OKLAHOMA STATE wrote:

Arafat would’ve been stupid to accept the peace accord back in the 90s. Sure, it gave the Palestinians a lot of land, but the Israelis would have kept control of the roads linking villages. Palestinians would not have been able to freely travel out of their towns. Imagine being given a mansion and then having to request permission to travel from room to room.

It was not an unprovoked attack. The target of the raid was a tunnel that Hamas was planning to use to capture Israeli soldiers positioned on the border fence 250m away. Plus, Hamas still fired rockets at Israel during the ‘cease fire’ Since the truce took effect, militants have fired 11 rockets and mortars at Israel.

Israel RESPONDED to a surge of violence in early November by tightening sanctions and closing crossing points with Gaza, halting deliveries of humanitarian aid and other supplies.[/quote]

He’s a Muslim. Good luck with the debate.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
OKLAHOMA STATE wrote:

Israel RESPONDED to a surge of violence in early November by tightening sanctions and closing crossing points with Gaza, halting deliveries of humanitarian aid and other supplies.

He’s a Muslim. Good luck with the debate.
[/quote]

I know. I just don’t want falsehoods to remain up on the screen unchallenged.