The Flame-Free Confession Thread

Edit. I have definitely done chain curls and chain lat raises. Westside

4 Likes

Yeah that’s pretty much exactly it, but he came back from the dead 3 days later and that’s why we drink whisky on easter Monday

2 Likes

Chain curls are awesome. Beat up the elbows less.

1 Like

pix or it didn’t happen.

No flame

3 Likes

Jesus Christ dude, go report that to HR immediately. You do NOT want to be a part of this when it goes south.

I’d also delete this post, especially referring to it as sexy and arousing. You don’t want the digital paper trail here.

9 Likes

Flame free… Sometimes I send myself nudes

10 Likes

She’s gonna Demi Moore you…

The thing you gotta keep in mind is that you’ve already posted a photo of you on at least 1 occasion on this site, so it’s associated with your SN. Someone with inclination to do you harm could track you down that way.

You’ll forgive my concern, but I’m in a managerial position, and I’ve seen these things go way south in a bad way, especially in regards to marriages. I don’t want you to suffer some of the fates I’ve seen.

3 Likes

not to mention you’ll have to explain to your wife why you hid it from her @isdatnutty

8 Likes

Agreed. @isdatnutty the last thing you want is for you to get fired and then your wife to find out about why. I get where you are coming from, but your job (and probably your wife) won’t. I don’t think this would have been as bad if you wouldn’t have said it was a chick you work with, but now ya have so.

1 Like

This is all your wife is going to see if she finds out about this by the way and will wonder why you did nothing to stop it.

I’m here to confess that I have a naked lady fetish.

Even so, I’d put my marriage and career way, way ahead of any sultry sender of salacious similitudes.

7 Likes

Nice. :+1:

2 Likes

Everything that you ever say or do, I picture Carlton Banks. His reaction to an unsolicited racy photo made me smile.

4 Likes

1 Like

download (5)

4 Likes

A woman who would send unsolicited nudes to a married man she works with is not a stable woman. This is crazy lady attention whore territory. This is exactly the kind of person who will run to HR and claim sexual harassment when you refuse her advances. Tread carefully, this is a minefield. You basically can’t win in this situation. I don’t envy you.

I would go to HR and not conceal things from your wife… but that is me.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Ahh I was too late. Glad man. It’d be a shame to lose your job and your wife over shit you didn’t do… it can happen.

My default setting is to not trust anyone. Hopefully you don’t have any office Christmas party where you bring the family. Don’t want the wife and that lady in the same room with alcohol… “ready?.. fight!”

1 Like

Good move man. You handled the situation well. So many new challenges with marriage, haha.

3 Likes

There is way too much adulting going on in here.

5 Likes