The Flame-Free Confession Thread II

I’m not picky. I like all female butts in yoga pants unless they’re bloody whales.

5 Likes

I, too, spend a lot of time checking out asses.

I judge each ass on an ass-by-ass basis. I like big thick asses, little skinny asses…

I don’t think there’s a specific formula for a nice ass, but you know one when you see it.

5 Likes

KQzzwPg

3 Likes

only on the junk ones

My wife is a 26 year old Brazilian with a comic book physique. I have become ruined by this. Full upside down heart with a slim waist is the ultimate butt.

2 Likes

Join my premium snap(Only $9.99/mo , omg what a deal) and Ill send you pics of my butt all the time.

but yeah, butts are great. big ol butts.

3 Likes

ONLY 9.99$ a month? That’s my Netflix subscription right there.

2 Likes

Yeah but you cant see my butt all the time on netflix and apparently i have the perfect man butt. If you have to cancel your netflix subscription to afford the premium snaps, its worth it. your husband will understand.

2 Likes

Haha! :rofl:

Since we’re talking butt preferences, I’ll throw in mine.

So long as the chick isn’t fat, I like the biggest and roundest butt the frame will allow for.

Small, flat asses just don’t turn me on.

1 Like

zero%20fucks

I have said this before… outside of asking a few simple questions and making a few simple points and suggestions. I honestly dont care to preach to someone regarding their training because they are going to do what they want regardless. If what they do works great if it doesnt great. Im just here to shoot the shit with other like minded people.

BUT ,I have no issues about calling out Bullshit… It just depending on the level of stupid.

3 Likes
3 Likes

One of the greatest songs evra.

1 Like

@Chris_Colucci surely it’s time to start up the next installment of the t-transformation thread?

1 Like

:smile: well don’t know if I’d go that far

1 Like

I’d participate this year. As the perpetual ‘always stops dieting once I hit 12% guy’ would be cool to have something extra push me to finally complete a diet.

2 Likes

Confession:

I still think Will Smith killed it as a rapper.

4 Likes

Quick question… does flame free mean ridicule free?

2 Likes

Anyway, after that distraction… back to asses… and social media :grin:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpqJXy2HvaJ

:drooling_face:

2 Likes

Confession: I don’t know how to lift without a percentage based program anymore.

4 Likes