The FIFA World Cup

Well Croatia sure kicked their ass.
I’m from Croatia BTW xD

I agree, I can only hope we will play all games like this.

3 Likes

Taj dio sam shvatio.

If we win the world cup maybe he’ll avoid prison for perjury - national treasure and all that.

1 Like

Drago mi je da nisam jedini odavde na forumu hahaha.

And well, I’ll stick to English, because I’m not sure what are the rules here…

1 Like

COMING HOME STATUS: IT’S

Looking forward to potentially winning multiple matches and maybe even making it to the quarter-finals this year*. It’s definitely on the cards even if it isn’t >50%.

Also I’m up a little on bets this tournament which is nice.

*He said before losing 2-1 to Panama and going out in third on goal difference.

England?

If the titans of Tunisia and the powerhouse of Panamá can’t stop us then who can?

1 Like

Honestly, this English side looks much better than the so-called Golden Generation.

Really looking forward to seeing their performance against Belgium.

1 Like

That was one of the most “squandered potential” sides in the history of any sport, but it is what it is.

Thursday’s game will be interesting indeed. Wouldn’t be surprised to see either side get hammered, nor a similar result to Portugal v Spain.

Cristiano Ronaldo: I’m the top scorer!
Lukaku: Hold my beer!
Harry Kane: Hold my tea…

Just because:

2 Likes

It was a quality hattrick. Two top-corner bangers and a no-look backheel from 20 yards. Totally calculated. All skill.

1 Like

COMING HOME STATUS: GERMANY

Germany is the new England. It only follows that England will win the World Cup.

I’m not too sure, this world cup is 100% unpredictable.

I just hope Croatia will go far.
We so far have first place in group D.
And haven’t lost a single match yet.

1 Like

England-Belgium tomorrow will be interesting; whomever loses actually has a much, much better draw into the bracket than the winner of the group. And they’re level on every tie breaker up to the fair play tie breaker, so basically it’s gonna be a race to commit yellow card level fouls tomorrow. it’ll be interesting to see how it shakes out

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to that. Hopefully Belgium can come through with a dominant performance.

I have a feeling neither team will try to dominate cause of the draw tho. Dominate the other teams shins maybe lol

Coming home status: yeah OK still good.

2 Likes

That scoreline certainly flatters england because Belgium absolutely dominated them

On a side note, fuck fellaini
Seen this tweet that I loved, (Im a ManUtd supporter, not a glory hunter aswell my family ancestry is from newton heath and my pop was a builder of Old trafford)

The tweet read “I have a blanket love for all past and present red devils, but fuck fellaini” :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Ajmo Hrvatska!

1 Like

Hahahaha ima nas dosta ovdje :smiley:

One Croatian: keeps to himself
Two Croatians: let’s start talking to each other very loudly
Three Croatians: “Hey let’s randomly shout out corny slogans until we force everyone else to leave since we cannot start a physical fight on an internet forum”

1 Like