The FIFA World Cup

Somehow… first time ever as an adult think teeeeeny tiny chance England could actually do it

Yeah but they basically fielded reserve team/bunch of 12 year olds :slight_smile:

yep, sweet Jesus that guy’s a prick

1 Like

It’s definitely our best chance in a while. I’m not going to go too mad though; even the quarters would be better than we’ve done in 12 years. I’m entertaining the notion of a semi-final spot but we can’t underestimate Colombia.

Genuinely excited to see what this squad can do at Euro 2020 after becoming more of a cohesive unit.

1 Like

Frogs v Argentina = :fire:

1 Like

What a fucking goal
Deadset
Its offensive

I feel bad for Messi

1 Like

I don’t. For the n-th time he has shown he’s not a leader.

The impeccably groomed Portuguese asshole has shown that he’s the better player - dragging Portugal to winning the Euros two years ago and even on this WC he dragged them into the knockout phase.

1 Like

No?!?! It’s time to get into it probnit. WHOOT!!! Croatia!!!

The highlights. BTW, that goalie from Denmark is a cutie.

I’m not into soccer either, but that was super fun to watch.

I’m in SoCal so many friends here are sooo excited about Mexico. There will be lots of Mexico jerseys at the gym tomorrow morning. It’s hard not to be excited because they’re so thrilled.

2 Likes

No it wasn’t. It was 120+ minutes of unbridled torture which I personally have spent mostly in a foetal position.

Danes are supposedly the happiest people in the world. Well, it seems moody and slightly deranged beats happy. Bwa-ha-ha

Mexico usually ends up being eliminated in the first knockout round. I’d really love to see them beat Brazil because of their fans. And Neymar.

2 Likes

Yeah, I got only 4 hours of sleep because of watching football and celebrating LOL…

Game against Russia will be tough! Hope that you’ll watch that one too, because I will :smiley:

1 Like

Bye bye spain

1 Like

What does Ronaldo have to do with anything?

Also I feel bad for Ronaldo too. I would’ve liked one of them to win it. It was looking pretty good too. Some of the traditionally strong teams didn’t even qualify, Germany fucked off in the group stages and stuff so if there was ever a chance it’s be now. But I guess France and Uruguay had other ideas.

Messi and Ronaldo are so good that it’s a shame they haven’t got a World Cup in their trophy cabinet. I wouldn’t go so far as to say they’ve earned it or deserve it or something. In like discussions of all time greats the World Cup comes up and these two fall short

1 Like

Russian national anthem plays. Our time is now comrads

1 Like

So who is going to win?

Belgium’s chances are looking even better now.

1 Like

Ill shit in my hands and clap if its anyone other then brazil, france, belgium or england

3 Likes

I wouldn’t count out Croatia or Uruguay so like we got a list of half a dozen teams lol. No ones been convincing so it’s really hard to call and super exciting

1 Like

I think that France has very big chances to win. They looks the best blend of team play and great individuals. Uruguay must not be underrated but Cavani’s injury could be a big obstacle to the victory. Croatia Has very good players but they gave me the impression to not to be so solid; Belgium might be a big surprise, they probably have the best individuals and Lukaku is a total beast. Brazil… Beh, they are Brazil. Neymar is incredible. We only have to wait…

Ps: go Uruguay :uruguay:! (I’m Italian)

1 Like

Fuuuucck! Saved by a goal in the last second and clawed their way back from 2 goals down! Belgium you fuckin legends!

2 Likes

Sporting comeback of the year right there. This WC is chaos!

1 Like

Neymar flopped around the pitch like a fish after getting a slight touch to his ankle today.

Wait until Fellaini’s elbow goes through the back of his skull.:smiling_imp:

1 Like