The Best Cartoon Series Ever

Jace and the Wheeled Warriors
He-Man
Thundercats
Voltron

four60 is also correct with Bionic 6. I could keep going if you all would like…

Some great suggestions in this thread, but I can’t believe no one has mentioned The Tick.

Samurai Jack !!!

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]pro.nub wrote:
Street Sharks?[/quote]

“Lets cause tens of millions of dollars of street damage to stop that guy from robbing that store of all 62$ of today’s profit! YA, STREET SHARKS!”

Lol awesome toys tho[/quote]
Let’s blow up mountains and planets with the power of orgasms, chi and blonde gelled hair.[/quote]

Not to mention Fighting in areas that were totally uninhabited and were a billion miles long, and were always just right over there.

[quote]booboo1126 wrote:
Samurai Jack !!![/quote]

I feel so ashamed for missing this one.

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]booboo1126 wrote:
Samurai Jack !!![/quote]

I feel so ashamed for missing this one.[/quote]

SJ was awesome. Not too long ago, i tried to look up the finale, because they never aired it. I wanted to see if Jack spanked Aku/returned home…Alas, i could not find it. The interwebz was only full of fan made shit.

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]booboo1126 wrote:
Samurai Jack !!![/quote]

X3

Additionally… and I’m risking ridicule here… “Dexter’s Laboratory”.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]booboo1126 wrote:
Samurai Jack !!![/quote]

SJ was awesome. Not too long ago, i tried to look up the finale, because they never aired it. I wanted to see if Jack spanked Aku/returned home…Alas, i could not find it. The interwebz was only full of fan made shit. [/quote]

I don’t think it had an ending. I think it just went off the air, WHICH SUCKS. However I do remember a episode where he handed AKU his ass but I didn’t think that was the ending because he was still stuck in the future.

And Dwarf your inner child is showing.

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]booboo1126 wrote:
Samurai Jack !!![/quote]

SJ was awesome. Not too long ago, i tried to look up the finale, because they never aired it. I wanted to see if Jack spanked Aku/returned home…Alas, i could not find it. The interwebz was only full of fan made shit. [/quote]

I don’t think it had an ending. I think it just went off the air, WHICH SUCKS. However I do remember a episode where he handed AKU his ass but I didn’t think that was the ending because he was still stuck in the future.

And Dwarf your inner child is showing.[/quote]

No shame here.

GDI, you guys are bringing all these old awesome cartoons into mind.

I still say DBZ is #1, but a long list of mentionables would be - Old school [Xmen, Dexters lab, Ahh Real monsters, Rockos modern life, Angry beavers, Johnny Bravo, Samurai Jack,] and ofc Family guy, Futurama, South Park, Spongebob, Penguins of Madagascar,…I think thats all i got atm lol.

Don’t forget the “Justice Friends”!

Valhallen was supposed to be a Thor-type character.

He was to-tal-lee awesome!

lol

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

Batman Beyond was terrible[/quote]

Fucking BLASPHEMY! GTFO of this thread now.[/quote]
You all are fucking newbs no fans of the real batman like Batman Beyond< terry MCginnis was even worse than robin.

And Spawn was good but just got boring after a while, there was zero action.[/quote]

Your post made little to no sense. Batman Beyond showed what happens to Bruce Wayne in the future. It had great villains, (Inque, Mr Freeze, The Jokers, etc…) Terry Started out like a pain in the ass kid because he was a pain in the ass kid. But you saw him mature over time. PLUS The Movie Return of the Joker (Uncut version) was the most brutal and Adult Batman story of it’s time.

The original Batman:Tas was without peer. But Batman Beyond held it’s own and continued the saga very well. They even took time out to put the Epilogue of the entire Batman Saga in Justice League Unlimited using the Batman Beyond timeline. In short the show was fucking awesome.

To add to Best Cartoon Series ever argument, I would like to add EXO-SQUAD

Wow, no mention of Futurama yet? It might not be my favorite cartoon series, but it still deserves to be mentioned here.

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

You all are fucking newbs no fans of the real batman like Batman Beyond< terry MCginnis was even worse than robin.

And Spawn was good but just got boring after a while, there was zero action.[/quote]

Your post made little to no sense. Batman Beyond showed what happens to Bruce Wayne in the future. It had great villains, (Inque, Mr Freeze, The Jokers, etc…) Terry Started out like a pain in the ass kid because he was a pain in the ass kid. But you saw him mature over time. PLUS The Movie Return of the Joker (Uncut version) was the most brutal and Adult Batman story of it’s time.

The original Batman:Tas was without peer. But Batman Beyond held it’s own and continued the saga very well. They even took time out to put the Epilogue of the entire Batman Saga in Justice League Unlimited using the Batman Beyond timeline. In short the show was fucking awesome.

To add to Best Cartoon Series ever argument, I would like to add EXO-SQUAD [/quote]

EXO-Squad…OKAY I’m calling you out on this one. YOU MADE THAT UP to test if we are paying attention. ADMIT IT.

[quote]Haavik wrote:
Wow, no mention of Futurama yet? It might not be my favorite cartoon series, but it still deserves to be mentioned here.[/quote]

(Monotone)

ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

May I introduce G-FORCE as a sub for every 70/80’s scooby do piece of crap offered.

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

To add to Best Cartoon Series ever argument, I would like to add EXO-SQUAD [/quote]

EXO-Squad…OKAY I’m calling you out on this one. YOU MADE THAT UP to test if we are paying attention. ADMIT IT.
[/quote]

Dude how have you NOT seen Exo squad. It was one of the best cartoon series back in the day. A very involved story with slight racial/holocaust undertones. Veryy adult for its time check it out:

http://www.hulu.com/exosquad

And don’t EVER question my cartoon expertise again sir. I will have to demand satisfaction next time.

[quote]Haavik wrote:
Wow, no mention of Futurama yet? It might not be my favorite cartoon series, but it still deserves to be mentioned here.[/quote]

(Monotone)

ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD[/quote]

LOL, you stole my line bastard!

The one, the only.

^and there distant Cousins