The Best Cartoon Series Ever

I know this doesnt really apply to the thread topic, but i think “Space jam” Deserves and honorable mention. Lol awesome movie.

[adult swim]

[quote]four60 wrote:
^and there distant Cousins[/quote]

It turns out they have even more cousins.

[quote]four60 wrote:
^and there distant Cousins[/quote]

And for a creepy shot of realism…

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

Batman Beyond was terrible[/quote]

Fucking BLASPHEMY! GTFO of this thread now.[/quote]
You all are fucking newbs no fans of the real batman like Batman Beyond< terry MCginnis was even worse than robin.

And Spawn was good but just got boring after a while, there was zero action.[/quote]

Your post made little to no sense. Batman Beyond showed what happens to Bruce Wayne in the future. It had great villains, (Inque, Mr Freeze, The Jokers, etc…) Terry Started out like a pain in the ass kid because he was a pain in the ass kid. But you saw him mature over time. PLUS The Movie Return of the Joker (Uncut version) was the most brutal and Adult Batman story of it’s time.

The original Batman:Tas was without peer. But Batman Beyond held it’s own and continued the saga very well. They even took time out to put the Epilogue of the entire Batman Saga in Justice League Unlimited using the Batman Beyond timeline. In short the show was fucking awesome.

To add to Best Cartoon Series ever argument, I would like to add EXO-SQUAD [/quote]
You do realize that Batman TAS is different than Batman and Superman and Batman Beyond. Epilogue was OK but was pretty dumb as well. And the villains were lame, ink? come on. They made batman into some pussy angst filled teenager who had a suit that gave him powers. It was complete and total bull shit.

The boondocks/ dbz

/thread

Powerpuff Girls

I watched a LOT of cartoons as my son was growing up.

Cow & Chicken

The Fairly Odd Parents

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Home Movies

etc…

Oh yeah, how could I forget Dexter’s Lab? I used to watch that constantly.

They don’t make my personal #1 list, but I’m fond of the Fairly Odd Parents and Spongebob. I think they’re both toons that will be classics for at least a couple decades. I also watched Doug growing up and loved it, Ren and Stimpy of course, Rugrats, Godzilla (how I loved Godzilla), Scooby Doo, Where Are You, the Flintstones and Jetsons, and of course, Tom and Jerry.

dexters lab
spongebob
futurama
south park

and from japan:

neon genesis evangelion
full metal alchemist

and from the net:

homestarrunner.com

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Don’t forget the “Justice Friends”!

Valhallen was supposed to be a Thor-type character.

He was to-tal-lee awesome!

lol

[/quote]

YUP!

1980’s
Astroboy
Robotech
COPS
Transformers
Inspector Gadget (with the late Don “Get Smart” Adams as Gadget)

1990s/2000s
The Simpsons
Transformers : Beast Wars
South Park

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol

[/quote]

YUP![/quote]

Valhallen! “The Sanctuary of… The ROCK God…”

Ulysses 31
-Greek mythology+ space ships+ ass kicking + mind fucks = one hell of a cartoon.

El Pidio Valdez (cuban cartoon of the War of Independence 1895-1898)
-shooting+ torture+ killing + machete fighting + kissing girls+ horses kicking people+ drunkenness = best cartoon for kids ever.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force takes the cake.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol

[/quote]

YUP![/quote]

Valhallen! “The Sanctuary of… The ROCK God…”

[/quote]

LMFAO!! That’s my favorite episode, Steely!
Awesome find! Thanks!

[quote]Neospartan wrote:
Ulysses 31
-Greek mythology+ space ships+ ass kicking + mind fucks = one hell of a cartoon.

[/quote]

YES! How did I forget this one. Sick ass beard too.

samurai jack
boondocks
johnny bravo

[quote]XanderBuilt wrote:

[quote]Neospartan wrote:
Ulysses 31

[/quote]

YES! How did I forget this one. Sick ass beard too.[/quote]

Yeah man I liked that cartoon… but sometimes it gave me headaches like the Episode that told the story of the man pushing the rocks (The Myth of Sisyphus), it left with a weird feeling.

This is another great one

Asterix and Obelix (50+ years old now)

[quote]Neospartan wrote:
This is another great one

Asterix and Obelix (50+ years old now)[/quote]

Wait… was that a cartoon on TV? I have a collection of the old Asterix and Obelix comic books.
Effin’ classics!