The Best Cartoon Series Ever

no love for TMNT (the original) Southpark and only one mention of The Simpsons? what the heck

Robotech the Americanized Macross Southern Cross and Mospeda series, a show with adult themes that made it past censors of the 80’s. I used to watch it originally on uhf 68 then 25

some favorites:
Batman TAS
Looney Tunes
Family Guy
South Park
TMNT
G.I. Joe
Transformers
Space Ghost
Scooby Doo

TMNT & Scoody Doo should not be on that list.

What no Love for the short Lived Bionic 6

I agree. Scooby Doo just plain sucked. Poor animation didn’t help either.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Ren & Stimpy[/quote]

x2

The only cartoon series I own on DVD is Ren & Stimpy. It’s STILL funny after all these years.[/quote]

x3^666

timeless.

Also, Rocko’s Modern Life has to be in the top 10.

Dbz
Batman Beyond
Thundercats
Gargoyles
Biker mice from mars

I also think Mummies alive, Ghostbusters/Extreme Ghostbusters the animated series, and Reboot are underrated.

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
DBZ[/quote]

x1000000

[quote]carlthescorp wrote:
Dbz
Batman Beyond
Thundercats
Gargoyles
Biker mice from mars

I also think Mummies alive, Ghostbusters/Extreme Ghostbusters the animated series, and Reboot are underrated. [/quote]

I had forgotten about Biker Mice From Mars, seriously good call. Definitely wins the award of best cartoon name ever.

[quote]carlthescorp wrote:
Dbz
Batman Beyond
Thundercats
Gargoyles
Biker mice from mars

I also think Mummies alive, Ghostbusters/Extreme Ghostbusters the animated series, and Reboot are underrated. [/quote]
Batman Beyond was terrible

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

Batman Beyond was terrible[/quote]

Fucking BLASPHEMY! GTFO of this thread now.

Does Shaun The Sheep count as a cartoon?

I love that show lol

spawn animation series… but I love spawn.

The Muppet Babies

I gotta agree with Ron here- XMEN > TMNT > Simpsons > all the other ones listed in this thread

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

Batman Beyond was terrible[/quote]

Fucking BLASPHEMY! GTFO of this thread now.[/quote]
You all are fucking newbs no fans of the real batman like Batman Beyond< terry MCginnis was even worse than robin.

And Spawn was good but just got boring after a while, there was zero action.

Street Sharks?

[quote]pro.nub wrote:
Street Sharks?[/quote]

“Lets cause tens of millions of dollars of street damage to stop that guy from robbing that store of all 62$ of today’s profit! YA, STREET SHARKS!”

Lol awesome toys tho

My list would have Rocko’s Modern Life, Invader Zim, and The Simpsons vying for first place.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]pro.nub wrote:
Street Sharks?[/quote]

“Lets cause tens of millions of dollars of street damage to stop that guy from robbing that store of all 62$ of today’s profit! YA, STREET SHARKS!”

Lol awesome toys tho[/quote]
Let’s blow up mountains and planets with the power of orgasms, chi and blonde gelled hair.