Test E Blast with HCG

Zeek my man, how goes it? Ready for no sleep with a baby boy in your bed? Lol. Oh and let’s not forget the crying and diapers… ohhhh the diapers :nauseated_face:.

So I got a question for ya, how apt are you to trying other gear sources? I know the guy I’m currently going through has top shelf gear. But the problem is he doesn’t have everything (ie mast e). Also all his orals are caps and dosed at the top. Like dbol is 50mg per cap and you need to split that during the day if I’ve done my research right anyway.

So to the other source, I joined a Facebook group and got hit with an IM basically advertising the business and how everything is high quality oil to properly dosed. Also liquid orals which I believe can be the most precise in dosing. The other down side though is this is my Facebook account with my real name. Not purchasing anything from IM strictly email so I don’t believe the 2 can be linked. But it’s still a slight concern.

With your experiences what do you think?

1 Like

I am not speaking for Zeek, but just out of common sense.

I would never buy from someone I dont know or who hasnt come recommended to me from someone I know. I would never buy from someone that tried to solicit me especially on Fake Book. I just wouldnt want that paper trail. To many unknown variables.

Me personally, I would probably never buy from that source on principle and my paranoia.
Then again it depends on how well known the source is and track record behind it.

2 Likes

I do. Tren made me an animal in the gym, the office, and in bed. NPP made my dick go AWOL!

I can agree and appreciate that man. It is a worrisome that I honestly don’t need in my life. The fact my real name is there probably determined it for me already. But experienced gents like yourself I like to hear input from. Thanks for your response!

1 Like

@newbvet pretty much nailed it on the head.

As far as options if the 50mg/caps are raw only meaning it’s not raw mixed with filler to fill the cap you can make a oral solution faulty easy.

Another option is shoot me an email and we can further discuss some alternatives my emails in my bio

1 Like

I am only experienced in life and my age, not gear and who is legit to buy from. I still ask Zeek or others, just not publicly. Zeek has an email address in his bio which is helpful as these forums frown upon discussing Source names. Hope some of the info helped.

2 Likes

Email sent brother.

1 Like