Test E Blast with HCG

I personally think this is a good idea. I’m 29and not sure if I’m going to want another kid but I still don’t use hcg. Or an AI for that matter regularly.

Here’s the great thing about dropping fat. It makes you look like your gaining massive size. It’s one of the many tricks Hollywood actors use to look massive overnight for movies they have coming up. But if your eating in a caloric surplus I’m sure you putting on some muscle I guarantee your aren’t losing any that’s for sure.

I’m not a fan of sub q Injections. If your adding masteron to the testosterone then you will probably be pinning close to a full ML of oil twice a week. I personally wouldn’t inject that much oil sub q.

1 Like

Fantastic man! Gonna place my order now. Anything else comes to mind I’ll shoot you a message, or if you think of anything let me know.

I will post my bloods for your thoughts on them when I receive them.

Have a happy 4th bud!! :us::tada::confetti_ball::us:

1 Like

Can only get mast P :confused:
So will eod work or should I go ed?

Most prop esters I say ED. That’s for steady blood levels and lowered side effects. With masteron EOD is fine its not as critical to keep blood levels as steady as possible

1 Like

Hey Zeek, bloodwork is in… please give it a look and tell me your thoughts!

Personally am surprised by the test only being 2010. Would this mean the gear is underdosed?

It does seem a bit low but you also have to look at your shbg being really low which has your free testosterone in a very high range so I think its perfect.
As suspected E2 is neither crazy high or low or actually seems its right where it should be. Have you stopped the AI? How do you feel? Your numbers look great across the board.

Your hematocrit is a bit out of range but not a big deal. Some people might make a fuss over and tell you to donate blood unless you want too it’s really not as big of a deal as people make it out to be. Unless it get higher and stays that way for years.

1 Like

I feel great my man!! I haven’t taken and AI for over 2 weeks. I think that has been the problem this entire time. Libido is coming back too. Even when I return back to trt in 5 weeks I will not be touching AIs or HCG!

Gonna go with my regular protocol of 200mg of Test weekly and the 200mg of masteron weekly.

Which brings me to another question, beings it’s mast prop, would you suggest 50mg eod protocol on that?

Also should I wait till my trt and my cut to start the mast or would it be advisable to start now?

Glad your feeling better!

I would wait for trt/cut that’s when you will notice the biggest benefit from that dose.

50mg/eod is perfect you run that with trt and a strict diet/training for 3-5 months you will be amazed at results.

1 Like

Thanks again for all the help brother! I can’t begin to express my appreciation for all you’ve done!

Take it easy man!!

1 Like

Hey bud 1 question I didn’t think about till now.

Beings I’ve been off the anastrozole for 2 weeks should my estrogen be stable or will it rise a bit more?

I know my trt doc said a 20:1 ratio is good. I’m just terrible at math.

20:1 sounds about right.

Arimidex has a half life around 40-50 hours I believe. Being as tho you were on a fairly low dose and stopped 14 days ago I’d say they probably won’t rise much more. If they do it won’t be much or enough to cause an issue.

1 Like

Hey bud, did you take any time off from the gym during your latest cycle?

The reason I ask is I was told by my friend here to take 4-7 days off. I’m currently 8 1/2 weeks straight doing 5 day split workout so I only train 1 group per week. Then my 2 off days I do cardio and abs only.

I can tell you my upper body, specifically my shoulders are gassed. Honestly I only have 4 weeks left in my blast. Don’t wanna waste a minute lol.

What’s your thoughts?

The longest I took off was 3 days due to a severe sinus infection and I hated it.

4-7 days off? Fuck that. Push it out the last 4 weeks. Obviously don’t hurt yourself but push it to the max.

If your shoulders are really feeling it run a few days and hit legs and arms leave the shoulders alone. Shoulders are easy to hurt so we don’t want that.

1 Like

That’s what I told my buddy! He is cycling test/deca and eats like shit and trains like shit. Dude honestly has not much to show for it. Hell he was popping 1mg adex Ed. I finally convinced him to let his estrogen go as I’m sure he has been crashed the entire cycle. He hasn’t put much size on at all!

As for my shoulders I’m good benching but military press is what hurts. So I was thinking of dropping that for a week or so and focusing on lateral raises and lighter weight but with more of a pause hold technique.

This probably sums up the majority of steroid users unfortunately.

I haven’t military pressed or done anything with a bar and shoulders in years. Lat raises (front, side, rear) dips and pull ups have built my shoulders more then presses ever did and feels much better

1 Like

I’m gonna have give that a shot man!

Do you also stay away from Bar bench and go strictly all dumbbells?

A couple guys at the gym swear by dumbbells only and won’t touch a bar to save their life lol!

I still bar bench maybe once a week tops but I generally do it at the end of a chest workout as a burn out with a couple plates. Once every couple months il hop on and check my 3 rep max.

I dont use dumbells much either for chest I feel I’m able to target my chest the best with forward leaning dips, high, medium and low Flys with cables and pull ups. At the end of that routine if I feel like I still have anything left in me il hop on the bench for 3 sets of 225

I can’t get a better squeeze then those Cable’s. They always add that extra pump and look to my chest.

I usually go flat Bar bench then incline dumbbells and hit lite to max back down to lite. Then cables and high rep finishers.

Never tried dips though, only used them for triceps. Chest day is actually Saturday so providing my shoulders don’t hurt dipping I may give that a try before I kill my chest with flat bar bench.

I always enjoy hearing what works for others, and try them out myself. I have definitely morphed my workouts to include things I’ve never tried that really work well for me!

When you dip don’t do the normal dip thag targets mostly shoulders and tris. Lean forward when you are in this raised position putting the weight on your chest and squeeze.

And I agree I love cables

Very cool, will do buddy!

Oh congrats on your son by the way! Have 2 boys myself.

1 Like