Terminator 4 - Salvation

http://latinoreview.com/news/terminator-salvation-teaser-trailer-5011

[quote]meangenes wrote:
http://latinoreview.com/news/terminator-salvation-teaser-trailer-5011
[/quote]

Sweet! That’s enough for me. I don’t want to see anything else until the movie comes out.

Man, next summer is already shaping up to be awesome for movies.

[quote]SteinJorgen wrote:
Ah, can’t wait. Bale seems like a good choice.

The last terminator movie sucked, and I will try to forget I ever saw it.[/quote]

Agreed. Hearing about a possible 4th Terminator movie was a kazoo’s worth of fun.

After learning that the next would be a sharp contrast starting a trilogy with Bale starring. I heard a symphony and then the strobe lights kicked in.

A little information about how Arnold could be involved in the new installment.

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Roland Kickinger as the prototype T-800: This will be the first Terminator film in which Arnold Schwarzenegger does not physically play the Model 101 Terminator, because he is serving as Governor of California.[22] The Austrian-born Kickinger previously portrayed Schwarzenegger in a 2005 biographical film on the A&E Network. When asked about his role, Kickinger said it’s “Arnold’s character in the first Terminator. That’s basically my role, but 20 years before, so it establishes how the Terminator [came] about.” He also revealed that there is a “very strong scene in the film where John Connor for the first time meets the Terminator, and he doesn’t know if he’s a good guy or a bad guy.”[23] However, McG confirmed Kickinger, the individual, will not be in the movie and that they will only use his body.[24] Schwarzenegger also visited the set, leading to rumors he was providing his voice and got scanned for a digital double, which would be mapped onto Kickinger’s physique.

He had granted the Halcyon Company permission to use his likeness in the film.[25] McG would only admit “[w]e’re trying to synthesize a human character with a CGI character and that may or may not have something to do with the T-800,”[26] and that they’ve “got a lot to talk to him about in regard to the role he plays in this.”[27] Polish strongman athlete Mariusz Pudzianowski was also considered for the role.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
A little information about how Arnold could be involved in the new installment.

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Roland Kickinger as the prototype T-800: This will be the first Terminator film in which Arnold Schwarzenegger does not physically play the Model 101 Terminator, because he is serving as Governor of California.[22] The Austrian-born Kickinger previously portrayed Schwarzenegger in a 2005 biographical film on the A&E Network. When asked about his role, Kickinger said it’s “Arnold’s character in the first Terminator. That’s basically my role, but 20 years before, so it establishes how the Terminator [came] about.” He also revealed that there is a “very strong scene in the film where John Connor for the first time meets the Terminator, and he doesn’t know if he’s a good guy or a bad guy.”[23] However, McG confirmed Kickinger, the individual, will not be in the movie and that they will only use his body.[24] Schwarzenegger also visited the set, leading to rumors he was providing his voice and got scanned for a digital double, which would be mapped onto Kickinger’s physique.

He had granted the Halcyon Company permission to use his likeness in the film.[25] McG would only admit “[w]e’re trying to synthesize a human character with a CGI character and that may or may not have something to do with the T-800,”[26] and that they’ve “got a lot to talk to him about in regard to the role he plays in this.”[27] Polish strongman athlete Mariusz Pudzianowski was also considered for the role.[/quote]

Mariusz would make a seriously epic Terminator. He’s friggin’ gigantic, he’s tall and he has that cold stare that the Terminator requires to be intimidating. I’d love to see him show up!

Any guys over 6’5 that could play a good Terminator?

What about Goldberg or the guy who played Drago in Rocky IV? I know they aren’t super tall but they have a good look to them…

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:

What about Goldberg or the guy who played Drago in Rocky IV? I know they aren’t super tall but they have a good look to them…[/quote]

I’m 6’4’’

Maybe I can do it?

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Rattler wrote:
PonceDeLeon wrote:

What about Goldberg or the guy who played Drago in Rocky IV? I know they aren’t super tall but they have a good look to them…

I’m 6’4’’

Maybe I can do it?

:P[/quote]

I’m pretty sure they are only looking for dudes to play the part. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
I’m pretty sure they are only looking for dudes to play the part. :P[/quote]

He’s back!

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Rattler wrote:
PonceDeLeon wrote:

I’m 6’4’’

Maybe I can do it?

:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m pretty sure they are only looking for dudes to play the part. :P[/quote]

Oooh!
Good one!
Only somebody as evil as Darth Vader would come up with that though

So, between this thread, watching the latest trailer and finding all the season 2 episodes of Sarah Conner on HULU, I’ve getting very pumped up for this movie.

So much so that I listened to the Cincinnati Pop Orchestra’s version of the Terminator theme on my iPod like 3 times during my workout.

Check it out if ya can, its pretty bad ass.