Tell Me What Ya Think!

Lemme know what all of you think. Be honest!!

Need overall size, especially lats. Actually it’s hard to tell because your lats look bigger in your DP. I would still say lats. They lag behind your other back development either way.

Much better than most people who post here, nice definition in your DP

not bad. you’re lean with some decent development. is it the angle or is your right delt/trap a lot larger then your left?

Need more pics, but nice development, lean but muscular. What kinds of weights can you throw around, you look like a tall person.

Looking really good, I am trying really hard for a flat stomach before my next bulk and I am really struggling.

If I was to critisize all I would say is; your lats seem to end short at the top? I would work on lats to get a better V shape and you are ace

Many people on here are pro size so may comment that you need to bulk up, but if that is not your goal to get much bigger then you are on the money right now.

Thx for the responses guys.

Just some more info for you - I’m not a bodybuilder, i train olympic lifts and alot of explosive, ballistic movements. I do alot of training similar to ‘300’ film training. Alot of CrossFit type of work.

My biggest goal is to stay as lean as possible while maintaining my weight and improving work capacity and performance.

My numbers are as follows: Bench 225x10, Squat 225x16, Deads 225x14
Pullups - 13, Pushups - 75(non stop max) Dips - 38 (non stop max)

3.5 mile run - 22:09 mins

My main goal is to basically improve all those numbers while staying as lean as possible and maintaining my weight.

Front

Back

in excellent shape!

I agree on the lats statement, otherwise lookin good.

you might benefit from training a bit in the 1 - 3 rep range. crossfit focuses alot on endurance and you have loads of it. perhaps gaining some explosive and max strength would really round out your physique?

[quote]schultzie wrote:
you might benefit from training a bit in the 1 - 3 rep range. crossfit focuses alot on endurance and you have loads of it. perhaps gaining some explosive and max strength would really round out your physique?

[/quote]

Agreed. OP, lower rep work would help with increasing work capacity, at least with heavier weights, and should not be disregarded.

[quote]1morerep wrote:
not bad. you’re lean with some decent development. is it the angle or is your right delt/trap a lot larger then your left?[/quote]

I agree, you can still see it in the new pics

Very lean, go for a clean bulk.

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
1morerep wrote:
not bad. you’re lean with some decent development. is it the angle or is your right delt/trap a lot larger then your left?

I agree, you can still see it in the new pics[/quote]

He must do things with his right hand that he doesn’t do with his left.

what is your height, weight and years training? just curious.

I have some questions.

1. what is your diet like

2. what kind of chest work do you do

3. work out schedule per week?

4. cardio schedule?

Everything looks good. If you are gonna stay that size that’s cool. Mass is about all you need to add now.

I rated you an 8. 7 for your pics and an additional 1 for your performance based goals. I have similar goals but by no means have achieved the level of strength you have mentioned in your profile.

I would like to see if you have been keeping “quarterly goals.” (every 3 months) and how your percentage increases have developed over time.

I think schultzie has a good point on 1-3 rep ranges. I have been doing some Waterbury workouts and have increased my DL and squats more quickly than I had anticipated.

Keep up the good work.

post leg picks and a I now girls that warm up with 225

Upper body = 6
Lower body = 0

I’m giving you a 3. Sorry, but half body pics are only worth half the rating.