Tell Me What Ya Think!

[quote]ph3nom wrote:
Thx for the responses guys.

Just some more info for you - I’m not a bodybuilder, i train olympic lifts and alot of explosive, ballistic movements. I do alot of training similar to ‘300’ film training. Alot of CrossFit type of work.

My biggest goal is to stay as lean as possible while maintaining my weight and improving work capacity and performance.

My numbers are as follows: Bench 225x10, Squat 225x16, Deads 225x14
Pullups - 13, Pushups - 75(non stop max) Dips - 38 (non stop max)

3.5 mile run - 22:09 mins

My main goal is to basically improve all those numbers while staying as lean as possible and maintaining my weight. [/quote]

That is a really impressive physique. You are overall, in better shape than most guys that post on this website. That cross fit training may look easy from the untrained eye but it’s really difficult. I noticed that endurance exercises have taken the back burner a little bit on this website but I respect that type of training. Yes I know I may get flamed for that statement.

I agree if you want a complete evaluation You need leg pics.

I though can’t give you a rating as is still, because I don’t know where you want to be headed.

98% of society outside of T-Nation would Love that physique, so to tell you its a 6 for top is crazy.

Yeah If we are trying to get you into bodybuilding competition, then Yeah your good but need more lat and middle to lower pec.

All in all, you go to the beach looking like that and the truth is, you’ll have a hard time not getting laid.

Your lats insert low near your torso which is a good thing therefore, you have alot of growth ability there for a wide back.