Tbol/Test E Cycle

yeh but im talking about web shops and shit

Many guys in person who sell gear will also sell coke, meth, speed, smack (steroids are distributed through Bikie gangs here), and Iā€™d prefer to not support people selling heroin to profit off the misery of others

You have the internet which means you have dozens of legit dealers at your fingertips.

1 Like

I hate you so much right now. If I ate like that Iā€™d be 400lbs within the first week. I seriously envy you guys who can eat like machines and still not look like a bloated corpse thatā€™s been floating in a lake for a month.

2 Likes

Lol that description was priceless

Must be niceā€¦ im 198lbs & struggling to eat 300g protienā€¦ my goal daily is protien 1.5gram x bw and cals 20x bw which is 3900
Im lucky if I get to 3000 its really hard to bulkā€¦gotta eat every 2-3 hrs which is hard with kids, work ectā€¦ to bump cals i add in sum bs like a double cheesburger or somethingā€¦every 2 weeks measure & adjustā€¦cant eat perfect all the time so do what u can around schedule. Insanity is doing same thing and expecting different resultsā€¦the drugs work so its likely diet. Thats my 0.02$

100% bump
No reason to wait on gym brosā€¦this aint like buying coke in a night club bathroomā€¦
Do yur research, get yur bitcoin game up & its bassicaly like eastern block gncā€¦literally as ez as Amazon

1 Like

Thats why i always have low bodyfat i donā€™t plan to cut or lower it but am always lean

Try chicken breasts for a protein source the are loadeddd easiest way to achieve my protein goal

Yeah mate i can easily get 3000 cal i have the appetite of a blue whale

Do you use cocaine on cycle? Off cycle alone cocaine is one of the more dangerous recreational substances one can useā€¦ let alone combined with the sympathetic stimulation + pro arrhythmic effect of AASā€¦ itā€™s a really bad idea, but you do you. Just giving my opinion

Never on cycleā€¦ trust me i learned the hard way

What do you mean? Did you go into afib or something? Start a fight?

Got drunk & coked up on cycle. Led police on chase then had a fist fight with whole squadā€¦ this was years ago. Paid my debt to societyā€¦ #neveragain

Iā€™ve always wondered whether the combination fo alcohol + cocaine is synergistic. As many seem to drink before indulgingā€¦ problem is, alcohol + cocaine is metabolised within the liver when booth substances are present, a metabolite called cocaethylene forms, which has a far longer duration of action than cocaine alone (and is even MORE damaging to the heart then cocaine alone, substantially increases the chance of sudden death even more than cocaine or alcohol alone!) If I was to use cocaine (which I wouldnā€™t as I donā€™t enjoy stimulants and the cardiotxicity puts me off (granted I do have beta blockers, and I donā€™t buy into the notion of unopposed alpha stimulationā€¦ how many case reports can you quote showcasing this phenomenonā€¦ not many), that merely controls the catecholamine overload side effect, however effect on sodium channels, calcium etc are still problematicā€¦ that and I just hate stimulants, I see no point in ever using coke (aside from the toxicity and unregulated market) due to the fact I think itā€™d just make me lose my shit for twenty minutes.

Each to their own though. Itā€™s a particularly dangerous substance in terms of both acute and chronic toxicity thoughā€¦ so be carefulā€¦ as danger elevates dose dependently, Iā€™d highly recommend EXTREME caution (caution already being present, donā€™t be afraid to book yourself into the ER if you find you have afib or extreme SVT (say HR of 220BPM or something) if using say more than 60mg at onceā€¦ Once again though, thatā€™s just my opinion.

Amphetamines are somewhat safer, though no recreational drug is ā€œsafeā€, Iā€™m simply pointing out say dexedrine (dexamphetamine) doesnā€™t have the same risk of inducing sudden death. Cardiac toxicity is still a concern with high dosages though.

Theres addiction potential and harm a drug actually induces both acutely and chronically. Something like cocaine or alcohol has a very high predispensity when abused to induce serious harm or even death as well as the formation of dependance/addiction. Something like a benzodiazepine is highly addictive, but in terms of acute toxicity the risk is nil when used alone, hence the more dangerous drug is cocaine/alcohol. Then we have something like Psilocybin/cannabis vs benzodiazepine. Relatively low abuse/dependence potential (though still present), acute and chronic toxicity is relatively low (unsure for psilocybin, an element of cardiotoxicity appears to be present with serotonergic psychedelics), thus these two are theoretically less dangerous than benzodiazepines and so on and so fourth

The least harmful substance is debatable, but Iā€™d probably say amongst the safest would be

• Psilocybin (acute if not predisposed to mental ailment)
  • Mescaline
  • Amyl Nitrate (used alone without underlying cardiovascular rhythm/ electrical conduction disorders)

Iā€™d say anabolic steroids are up there in terms of physical harm induced (dose dependent of course) with tobacco, amphetamine, MDMA, perhaps alcohol (if dosed high enough with orals)ā€¦ I donā€™t think theyā€™re the demonos the media make them out to be, image Redirect Notice

I think this chart (I donā€™t agree with all placings) fairly accurately depicts the harm potential of AAS