Tbol/Test E Cycle

I had fierce headache every day…I used it for 2 weeks as a kick starter… yea Im trying to bulk up & I was eating big Macs & everything gained 0 lbs in 2 weeks… I was eating 20x my body weight in Cal’s which generally works for me

HAH 20x/bw in cals… that’s an exaggeration…right? If this is true you must be the most horrific hardgainer in history. I can gain weight on caloric maintenance off TRT alone… it’s pretty terrible

As to orals, I don’t mind DBOL so long as it’s used for very short durations (say 4-6 days at a time), still gives a nice boost whilst mitigating the heartburn, sluggishness associated with significant, systemic toxicity.

EDIT, sorry I thought we were talking about 20x maintenance calories… had a brainfart there, 20xBW is achievable

Im kinda basic…generally for me I do…
Cutting 10x bw
Maintain 15x bw
Bulk 20x bw

I can’t get more gear now and i only have what needed to finish my cycle and that is 500 test e a week i still have 2 weeks of tbol should i drop it ? And continue with test 500 a week

I would just keep as you are. However something ism’t quite right here, you are 185lbs at 184cm? you’ve cycled twice now and are still that light? how lean are you? please provide a normal day of eating. are you doing like 3000 calories of cardio a day?

2 weeks aint shit…i guess use it up. At the end of the day it boils down to diet & workout. These drugs help but its not magic. Tbh you prolly werent tracking cals good enough or eating right. To gain mass you need a calorie surplus & protien needs to be 1.5 grams per pound.

Because i always stay at low body fat i never go up 12% -13% and i didn’t finish my second cycle

Actually i am i always do even if i am off cycle

why cant you get more gear?

The only legit dealer i know is out of country for couple of months and i don’t wanna risk getting fake gear from others

This is why its good to have multiple sources tbh.

I know but in my country its really hard to find legit dealers

I planned everything and researched everything but i dunno why tbol keep getting me leaner and leaner
Am not understanding how this is possible in such high ammount of calories

Social media can be a surprisingly effective way to source whatever, look up various hashtags… You’ll know when you find a source

I will but my main point how is it possible if i am eating this amount of calories and keep getting leaner

I don’t really like online sources. I prefer local in person sources. Those who have potentially lots of money to loose if they start selling shit or bunk gear.

Sure, online is ok. But it’s a last resort if my three in person sources die.

just for peace of mind, could you possibly describe a full day’s nutrition?

Well it depends but mostly 324g protein mostly chicken breasts (and eggs as a breakfast and sometimes a protein bar for fun)
Carbs 540g mostly from boiled potatoes and some simple carbs
Fats 96g mostly from healthy monounsaturated fats avocados…

Everytime i up the calories i add the amount of protein carbs

You meet in person through sources on social media…