T-Jack Reviews Are Coming!

I would love to test out the X-Vest in conjunction with my plyometrics intensification phase.

fitone, why do you not like combining plyometrics with the weighted vest?

A weight belt is just as effective for increasing resistance on dips/chin-ups (not to mention it can hold much more weight than the vest).

I think the greatest function of a good fitting weighted vest would be its ability to progressively add resistance to plyometric exercises (bounding or muliple jumps) or short distance accelerations since it would prevent any compromise in technique.

If you are in need for someone overseas, I would participate :wink:

Greetings

Chris this really came together.

Great work.

Cant wait for the reviews to begin.

I’m game to try any of the stuff if you see fit by the way>

Phill

Roughly how long would you like a review? Would we write up a full article, or just a paragraph or two?

My assumption is that you will have a few paragraphs per person, and about three or four per review. Then about three products reviewed for a total of 9 to 12 reviews.

Chris,
I would like to try the body fat calipers, the Heavy grips, and Berardi’s DVD. I really hope this works out. Many of us spend alot of money on products we aren’t sure about. I look forward to reading everyones reviews. Thnaks again.

Chri,
I’m in. You send it,I’ll test it and review it.

CS,
sign me up to test and review just about anything. A wide variety of athletes here at the high-school I teach at would be able to utilize more options.

This sounds like its almost too good to be true.

hey chris ,

Would it be possible for me join even though i live in england???

My grandma always told me: if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is…only now I realise how wrong she was all the time, all her life!

• As a self proclaimed healthy-food buff, I’d love to review the Berardi dvd!

Chris

You might want to consider suggesting an outline on how the reviews should be presented to get some type of uniformity to them.

I can’t restrain myself!!! I must also post to let you guys at t-mag know how cool this T-Jack Review thing is. Thanks for allowing us this opportunity.
bombero

If you guys ship to Canada, then sign me up for any review!

I’ve got a home gym that’s fairly extensive, but I’m always on the lookout for new things that I can use there…new ropes, X-Vests (major drool), etc.

Although I tend not to post very much, I read, read, read and read some more. hehe.

Thanks!

We’ll do our best for non-US T-folks. Hopefully we’ll get everyone involved.

A quick note - Here’s one requirement for a T-Jack. You must be able and willing to spell and use basic English skills. Not to be the grammar police, but think about this: we’re asking the reviewers to test something then write about it, right? So why would I pick someone who writes to me and says, “yeh ill tests wut ever you send thanks u guys fkcin rule”

Now, after reading that line, what have I learned about you? I’ve learned that you’re either not very smart or very lazy. And you want to write something for T-Nation? Um, no. That’s not fair to me, not fair to other readers, and not fair to the equipment makers who are sending us these items to review.

I don’t expect perfection, but I won’t tolerate stupidity or laziness. And I won’t reward either with a $200 X-Vest.

So there.

Chris,

I would love to be a reviewer.

Thanks!

Eric

I would definately be interested in contributing any way I can. T-mag has been an invaluable tool in my journey through self improvement.

Is there any reason not to go ahead and open the forum up, maybe let some of us post reviews of things we’ve already got, or have used, and I’m not sure if the forum engine has the capability for it, but I was thinking, since it will be reviews, it should be mostly unmoderated, someone shouldn’t need to worry about giving a poor review of a product, as long as they give sufficient reason. And what one person considers a good reason, might seem stupid to someone else, so is there anyway we could have a way to rate the reviews (like at amazon with the button that says, did this review help you) and maybe even have a listing somewhere on the site of who the highest rated reviewers are, so someone who isn’t a memeber of T-nation could come, see the list, see what they think, and get a solid review of any equipment on the list. Well, anyway, I was just thinking about it, thinking of things I’d like to review, and those ideas came to me. The whole consumer reports for weightlifting thing is one of the best ideas I’ve heard in a long time, it might add some legitimacy to the industry.

I am an Exercise Physiologist and the Wellness Director at a university and would love the chance to try some of these new things with the student-athletes and general pop as well.

HOOK ME UP!! LOL

Once again, the T-mag folks have outdone themselves. This new program will really help people like me that want to try the new gear/books/dvd’s but don’t want to spend a fortune buying worthless garbage when we could spend that money on cell-tech…Oh wait, nevermind on that last point.

I think the T-jack reviews combined with another “Buy 2, get 2 FREE” sale would make this perfect. :slight_smile:

Just got some more details from Charles Staley. He’s sending five copies each of:

• Training-Nutrition Manager software

• Physically Incorrect

• The Ultimate Guide To Massive Arms (paper version)

• The videos to his last boot camp.

Cool!