T-Jack Reviews Are Coming!

Hey if any of these companies need me to review any of their female promotional officers hehe…IM GAME!!..i promise ill be fair and a just reviewer.yeah i guess berardi’s DVD would be handy to set the mood hehe…nothing like sports nutrition to get a gal heated up haha jk…

Update: Coach Charles Staley just got involved, so he’ll be providing some cool books, e-books, and maybe some software!

I understand the point about not being a lurker, but…

How will you choose who gets what? Is it random (draw from a hat), do people request what they want, do you give the best stuff to the most helpful posters (aka Tampa-Terry)… or what?

I’d love to review something, by the way, but would also like to know how to become eligible!

Quit teasing, and start mailing. I’ll be happy to send a few hundred mailing labels.

If you guys want (t-mag) I’ll even send an assortment, so that you can test which labels work best. ;p

I will echo everyone else in saying this is one of the coolest deals ever for the company and more importantly the consumers. You guys are pretty high on my list right now. Awesome free online mag, forum full of tons of usefull info and well educated/experianced people, good supplements and now free products to review by some of the most unbiest people you can find/us. Yep this site rocks.
Oh yeah and snce everyone else has already requested what they want… Go ahead and throw me either of those fat calipers and any books that are ever offered. Thanks.
Get big,Darkangel

depsyphor - I’m not sure yet how we’ll choose, but with the amount of gear we have coming in, I think everyone is going to get a chance.

We’re going to hold the reviewers to a high standard, none of this “It sucked” or “Yeah, it’s gud I buy it” crap. Full grown smart people only. With that in mind, I’m sure the big stuff may go out first to those posters we know a little more, those who can set the bar high for those to follow. After all, an experienced trainer with a record of intelligent posting will likely do a better job than the 15 year olds that hang out on the steroid forum asking “wut steeroids to take so I can git hyoooge.” But newbies are welcome, don’t get me wrong. We’ll just play it by ear and see what happens. Kinda what you have to do with something that’s never been done before.

And remember, those who do a good job will be kept on the list to do it again, probably with bigger and better gear.

Rick - I don’t mean to tease (this time). Just getting everyone prepared. The T-Jack Reviews will launch at the end of the month or early February. One reason I like to keep these update threads going is so the manufacturers can see this is serious and that everyone is interested.

What you should do Chris is send everyone (maybe not everyone) the same book to read and write a review of the book. Best reviews get the best products to test first or the people with the best reports get to choose first the following products that will be tested. Kind of like drawing the high card out of the deck to begin.

sign me up too!!!
i can try capilers to see how fat i really am, a muscle book for better
understanding and jumprope cause i do
do my cardio jumping rope and love it.
this site is great and looking forward
to the reviews and hope to be one as well… best idea i’v heard!! way to go t-mag!!

GREAT BALLS OF FIRE! The fine folks at X-Vest just signed up and sent five weight vests!

Great idea!Reviews on products from the guys(pretty damn knowledgable) on here will be something I will be looking foward to.Maybe this will save all of us some hard earned coin.

CS, I’ll review the X-Vest right now. I think this product is awesome! Its,a great way to add extra weight. Whether its for doing a simple exercise like a pull-up/ dip or doing weight pylometrics (I don’t really reccomend). Or just simply walking on the treadmill with extra weight (training for a backpacking trip, or just want to burn more calories.)

I use it all the time with my clients. we have about 4 of them at the gym where I work at.

In Health,

Silas C.

Count me in.

Thanks.

I’ll review the leftovers. (I’m not picky)

affirmative on the x-vest testing. I train student athletes at a high-school in Indianapolis. I’d love to see how it works with them and with myself.
Let me know

Since I don’t live in the U.S. can international people get things like e-books and other things that don’t cost to much to post?

This is getting serious! X-Vests?!
wow (drool)…

Mr Shugart,

Are People from other countries, say Australia for instance, going to be able to participate in these T-Jack Reviews ?

If Not… i hope you all Burn in a Fiery Hell. J/k

This is getting more intersting by the minute. You can count me in and I look forward to everyones reviews.

Coach Sonnon just signed on! That means you now have Clubbells and some of his books and videos to review!

I’m in for books, DVDs, grippers, etc.
Thanks.