T-Cell Alpha

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Professor X wrote:
The average thread has been read over 5,000 times in that forum.

There are 5 threads in SAMA that probably have more views than the rest of the threads on T-Nation combined. Just sayin.

[/quote]

Yeah, but they have been around much longer and most of those views are from the same 2 pervs on this site. Don’t make me name names…:wink:

Lots of people come here to express their views on any and every subject. That’s what the rest of the forums are for.

Alpha makes you think twice before starting a thread.

Happily - most of the people who have had that reflex removed are not given access to the forum.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Gee HH - for someone who claims to dislike the “elitists” who post in T-Cell, you sure can’t shut up about it, huh?

I mean, how many posts are you going to make about TCA?

You’re like the dumbass kid who got kicked out of the clubhouse, and now can’t stop obsessing about said clubhouse, all the while claiming he couldn’t care less about said clubhouse.[/quote]

No, he honestly doesn’t care. He’s just a complete douchebag troll. A very sad man.

Good thread; would read again.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

Well, let’s all worship the Prophet from Houston! He gets special messages from the Almighty about who should be in his Alpha Forum! Yeah, we’ll put you in between Deuteronomy and Numbers! All hail the mighty prophet from Houston!!!

[/quote]

I’m probably going to regret even responding to you, but…

Do you even realize X isn’t the only sheriff? He isn’t the be all end all of TCA. People were invited in by the other sheriffs, too. There are four in charge and apparently none of them want you in there. But if it makes you feel better to blame this on X and some personal vendetta, so be it. Just know that no one else is buying your shit.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Alpha is going to be a bit slow. Nothing moves quickly at the top level because all the stupid, untested, nouveau cool shit gets filtered out by then. The Supreme Court doesn’t meet every time some guy jerks off in his front yard.

Is that even an apt metaphor? Fuck it.[/quote]

love the metaphor.

I glanced at the Alpha forum. Some inspirational stories but it mostly looked like a whole bunch of wannabes.

[quote]AynRandLuvr wrote:
I glanced at the Alpha forum. Some inspirational stories but it mostly looked like a whole bunch of wannabes. [/quote]

This should be interesting.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
AynRandLuvr wrote:
I glanced at the Alpha forum. Some inspirational stories but it mostly looked like a whole bunch of wannabes.

This should be interesting.[/quote]

:popcorn:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
AynRandLuvr wrote:

This should be interesting.[/quote]

Agreed, runs to make popcorn

[quote]josh86 wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
AynRandLuvr wrote:

Agreed, runs to make popcorn[/quote]

I’m going to get some marshmallows. The flames should be pretty high on this one.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
josh86 wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
AynRandLuvr wrote:

I’m going to get some marshmallows. The flames should be pretty high on this one.[/quote]

Damnit I should have thought of that…hey buddy you bring the marshmellows I’ll pickup the Hershey’s and Graham crackers!

All right. It’s getting to be painfully obvious that ARL and HH are the same person. The facts:

1. Both make frequent doom and gloom postings in PWI.

2. Both are on this thread bashing T-Alpha

3. Both are into Ayn Rand

4. They have similar - nay, identical - writing styles.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Does anyone post in there anymore? Does anyone even read the thing? Or is it stagnant? Just curious…

It is completely stagnant. It is a huge failure and I personally wish I had only listened to you and avoided its creation.

No one reads anything there and I fear that my ego has fallen beneath the weight of the disgrace that is that forum.[/quote]

I regularly read the t-cell. Keeps me occupied in school. I think what needs to be realized is that when you stick a bunch of guys together that more or less already know the same stuff and all have access to the exact same sources of information that there’s little left to be discussed.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
I don’t read it because I inevitably come across something that I really want to comment about but I’m not allowed to.

Beginning to wonder if there’s a sign in there that says, “No dogs or Irish allowed.”

I just checked your posts again. The ENTIRE first two pages aside from this post are in the political forum. You at least visited the Combat forum a few times by the third page.

Excuse us for not jumping to let in people who rarely post about lifting weights at all.

We’ll get right on changing that.

Excuse me? Because you never get drawn into political firefights? As I recall that happens pretty constantly with you to, so don’t be so fucking quick to judge.

It’s election season, I can’t fucking help it.

Christ. No need to be such a cunt about it.

The others can speak for themselves, but the people I pick contribute in training forums. I usually take a look at their post history first. If I look at the post history and there are no threads listed about training in the first page or two, I move on.

I do participate in the Political Forum at times, but judging by the fewest number of views in that forum since this site started it, my guess is, quite a few have stopped spending as much time there.[/quote]

That’s a fair answer. That’s all that was required the first time.

[quote]josh86 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
josh86 wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
AynRandLuvr wrote:

I’m going to get some marshmallows. The flames should be pretty high on this one.

Damnit I should have thought of that…hey buddy you bring the marshmellows I’ll pickup the Hershey’s and Graham crackers![/quote]

Screw the Hersheys, I’ll bring some Reeses Peanut Butter Cups…Smores rock with Reeses Peanut Butter Cups!

[quote]dre wrote:
josh86 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
josh86 wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
AynRandLuvr wrote:

Damnit I should have thought of that…hey buddy you bring the marshmellows I’ll pickup the Hershey’s and Graham crackers!

Screw the Hersheys, I’ll bring some Reeses Peanut Butter Cups…Smores rock with Reeses Peanut Butter Cups![/quote]

I fucking LOVE Reeses! I can’t believe I’ve never tried that before! I feel like such a fucking newb!