T-Cell Alpha

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
While I do occasionally post about training (and started a training log), a lot of the time I don’t feel I’d add much to the discussion in The Cell.

I usually see my thoughts on a subject summed up well by someone else’s post. This is especially true since a lot of the times I don’t start reading a thread in there until it’s built up a good amount of posts.[/quote]

Pretty much. Most of the time, someone jumps in before I can.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
Professor X wrote:
pushharder wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Does anyone post in there anymore? Does anyone even read the thing? Or is it stagnant? Just curious…

It is completely stagnant. It is a huge failure and I personally wish I had only listened to you and avoided its creation.

No one reads anything there and I fear that my ego has fallen beneath the weight of the disgrace that is that forum.

Holy shit, did you just tell HH that he was right? You’re joking, right?

I can’t believe X needed to place the [/sarcasm] deal in his post.

Someone, please pass the fucking crayons.

“Never go full retard!”[/quote]

I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of that. :slight_smile:

After the “remake” of alpha, I was invited back, but never got around to it.

I decided not to since I have barely any time. I’m only posting here now b/c I can’t sit and look at another life table and compute anymore BS right now. That’s a good excuse and even I think I’m not “leet” enough to post in there. Strength wise, I’m just not moving enough weight.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Despite not being a member, I read the T-Cell all the time. I particularly like the new threads about how certain members have trained, like Bauer’s. Those are good reads.

ditto.[/quote]

Yup, me three.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
I don’t read it because I inevitably come across something that I really want to comment about but I’m not allowed to.

Beginning to wonder if there’s a sign in there that says, “No dogs or Irish allowed.”

I just checked your posts again. The ENTIRE first two pages aside from this post are in the political forum. You at least visited the Combat forum a few times by the third page.

Excuse us for not jumping to let in people who rarely post about lifting weights at all.

We’ll get right on changing that.

Excuse me? Because you never get drawn into political firefights? As I recall that happens pretty constantly with you to, so don’t be so fucking quick to judge.

It’s election season, I can’t fucking help it.

Christ. No need to be such a cunt about it.

The others can speak for themselves, but the people I pick contribute in training forums. I usually take a look at their post history first. If I look at the post history and there are no threads listed about training in the first page or two, I move on.

I do participate in the Political Forum at times, but judging by the fewest number of views in that forum since this site started it, my guess is, quite a few have stopped spending as much time there.[/quote]

Hmmm…starts the Alpha forum…chooses members from Bodybuilding forum…but only those who pass his ‘muster’…

Well, let’s all worship the Prophet from Houston! He gets special messages from the Almighty about who should be in his Alpha Forum! Yeah, we’ll put you in between Deuteronomy and Numbers! All hail the mighty prophet from Houston!!!

Quality > Quantity.

[quote]Synthetickiller wrote:
After the “remake” of alpha, I was invited back, but never got around to it.

I decided not to since I have barely any time. I’m only posting here now b/c I can’t sit and look at another life table and compute anymore BS right now. That’s a good excuse and even I think I’m not “leet” enough to post in there. Strength wise, I’m just not moving enough weight.[/quote]

It’s not all about being advanced. More about having serious discussion. There is a 14 year old kid that posts in there. I post in there. Bauer posts there. That probably covers all phases of training right there.

And HH, there are 2 stickied threads at the top, btw.

Gee HH - for someone who claims to dislike the “elitists” who post in T-Cell, you sure can’t shut up about it, huh?

I mean, how many posts are you going to make about TCA?

You’re like the dumbass kid who got kicked out of the clubhouse, and now can’t stop obsessing about said clubhouse, all the while claiming he couldn’t care less about said clubhouse.

I don’t really care about anything HH has to say, but wasn’t he supposed to be leaving the website for good?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

Hmmm…starts the Alpha forum…chooses members from Bodybuilding forum…but only those who pass his ‘muster’…

[/quote]

X invited me and I’ve never once posted in the BB forum.
TCA is relevant and interesting, IMO, and since all the tribunal crap has been abolished it’s working well.

HH, what do you have to add or contribute to TCA? I’m asking this seriously, because I’ve never seen you post about training. All the threads I’ve seen you post in are politically motivated, argumentative or just plain silly.

[quote]SSC wrote:
I don’t really care about anything HH has to say, but wasn’t he supposed to be leaving the website for good?[/quote]

He’s a liar. That has been established on more than 1 occasion.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
SSC wrote:
I don’t really care about anything HH has to say, but wasn’t he supposed to be leaving the website for good?

He’s a liar. That has been established on more than 1 occasion.[/quote]

He’s not a liar, he did leave. He just came back the next day.

Lorisco wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Does anyone post in there anymore? Does anyone even read the thing? Or is it stagnant? Just curious…

It is completely stagnant. It is a huge failure and I personally wish I had only listened to you and avoided its creation.

No one reads anything there and I fear that my ego has fallen beneath the weight of the disgrace that is that forum.

Holy shit, did you just tell HH that he was right? You’re joking, right?

No, are YOU joking?[/quote]

I guess I’m not the only one who doesn’t get some of the sarcasm on this thread.

FightinIrish26 wrote:
I don’t read it because I inevitably come across something that I really want to comment about but I’m not allowed to.

Beginning to wonder if there’s a sign in there that says, “No dogs or Irish allowed.”

I just checked your posts again. The ENTIRE first two pages aside from this post are in the political forum. You at least visited the Combat forum a few times by the third page.

Excuse us for not jumping to let in people who rarely post about lifting weights at all.

We’ll get right on changing that.[/quote]

Riiight! I think we all get it; you decide who sits in the back of the bus and what drinking fountain we can use.

[quote]Lorisco wrote:
Professor X wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

Riiight! I think we all get it; you decide who sits in the back of the bus and what drinking fountain we can use.

[/quote]

Exactly.

We are instituting segregated websites as well.

All of the people who think women hate muscles are being bussed to Men’s Health.

We have to protect ourselves somehow.

FightinIrish26 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

Excuse me? Because you never get drawn into political firefights? As I recall that happens pretty constantly with you to, so don’t be so fucking quick to judge.

It’s election season, I can’t fucking help it.

Christ. No need to be such a cunt about it.

The others can speak for themselves, but the people I pick contribute in training forums. I usually take a look at their post history first. If I look at the post history and there are no threads listed about training in the first page or two, I move on.

I do participate in the Political Forum at times, but judging by the fewest number of views in that forum since this site started it, my guess is, quite a few have stopped spending as much time there.[/quote]

Riiight! Most of them just lift weights, don’t vote, and then complain like little girls when the elected government does things they don’t like.

Great criteria X!

No wonder a lot of people say that BB’s are dumb!

The average thread has been read over 5,000 times in that forum.[/quote]

There are 5 threads in SAMA that probably have more views than the rest of the threads on T-Nation combined. Just sayin.

Lorisco wrote:
Professor X wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

Exactly.

We are instituting segregated websites as well.

All of the people who think women hate muscles are being bussed to Men’s Health.

We have to protect ourselves somehow.[/quote]

I demand reparations in the form of two brunettes, one blond and one red head!

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Bauer’s thread was the best thing that has been on T-Nation in a long time.[/quote]

I agree, great idea X profiling the big guys. I also check out TCA everyday now that the drama is done with.

Alpha is going to be a bit slow. Nothing moves quickly at the top level because all the stupid, untested, nouveau cool shit gets filtered out by then. The Supreme Court doesn’t meet every time some guy jerks off in his front yard.

Is that even an apt metaphor? Fuck it.