T-Cell Alpha

Does anyone post in there anymore? Does anyone even read the thing? Or is it stagnant? Just curious…

Oh boy.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Does anyone post in there anymore? Does anyone even read the thing? Or is it stagnant? Just curious…[/quote]

It is completely stagnant. It is a huge failure and I personally wish I had only listened to you and avoided its creation.

No one reads anything there and I fear that my ego has fallen beneath the weight of the disgrace that is that forum.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Does anyone post in there anymore? Does anyone even read the thing? Or is it stagnant? Just curious…[/quote]

The Politics forum is slow today, isn’t it.

Are you and AnnRandLuvr really one and the same?

[quote]Christine wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Does anyone post in there anymore? Does anyone even read the thing? Or is it stagnant? Just curious…

Are you and AnnRandLuvr really one and the same?[/quote]

I counted at least ten threads in the political forum that don’t even have 100 views.

I think it’s time for some cat pictures

I disagree although I’m only 1 person but I regularly read through the alpha page when I’m looking for some random wisdom. particularly the “I can’t prove it but I believe it” thread I really like. but that’s just me.

and headhunter, what is that picture supposed to represent? it’s a bit random

Hey Zues “El Saviour” Christe, what the cum-apple is your problem? You have, not ONCE, posted a single useful item on this forum.

Why hang out?

[quote]Christine wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Are you and AnnRandLuvr really one and the same?[/quote]

No. He and I are members of the Ayn Rand Institute and e-mail friends. He is a little more crazy than me — for ex, he thinks Steve Fossett (the billionaire who disappeared) is now in the real Galt’s Gulch. He IS a little demented at times. (j/k ARL!!)

http://www.aynrand.org/site/PageServer?pagename=index

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

It is completely stagnant. It is a huge failure and I personally wish I had only listened to you and avoided its creation.

No one reads anything there and I fear that my ego has fallen beneath the weight of the disgrace that is that forum.[/quote]

I glance at it every once in a while and it looks like a big sticky. Your thread about having your man boobs cut off is always at the top. Is it indeed a sticky? My bad, if it is. It just appears to never change.

You guys should let me in there so I can liven it up for you.

[quote]TheG wrote:
I disagree although I’m only 1 person but I regularly read through the alpha page when I’m looking for some random wisdom. particularly the “I can’t prove it but I believe it” thread I really like. but that’s just me.

and headhunter, what is that picture supposed to represent? it’s a bit random[/quote]

I don’t know…I guess I put the pic in there because maybe the Prof (or anyone who’s a member) could put it in Alpha to enliven a discussion.

I mean…Churchill worshipped trees. Isn’t that interesting? Seriously, if you go to Alpha now, you can almost hear the crickets chirping. (And no Prof those are NOT noises in my head.) :slight_smile:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

No one reads anything there and I fear that my ego has fallen beneath the weight of the disgrace that is that forum.[/quote]

Holy shit, did you just tell HH that he was right? You’re joking, right?

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Someone who had the time might find it interesting to draw up a spreadsheet or graph and chart HH’s rumblings/grumblings/fumblings on this subject and compare them to his E2 levels.[/quote]

Makavali will be along soon. He’s a sad loser with the time on his hands to do that.

Despite not being a member, I read the T-Cell all the time. I particularly like the new threads about how certain members have trained, like Bauer’s. Those are good reads.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

No one reads anything there and I fear that my ego has fallen beneath the weight of the disgrace that is that forum.

Holy shit, did you just tell HH that he was right? You’re joking, right?

I can’t believe X needed to place the [/sarcasm] deal in his post.[/quote]

Well, not everyone is a perceptive fucker.

Although I’m unsure of what your occupation has to do with anything.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

After that last mess I left, a shame really.

The recent trend of profiling selected posters was a good idea and I find myself reading most of those threads.

That being said, it would seem the membership has receded a little back to the loose requirements days, though the trolls have been mostly kept at bay which is more important than anything else, really.