Sustanon 250 EOD

First question, wait another couple weeks and do PCT.

Second question test stacks well with deca for quality size IMO. Kinda an open-ended question.

Brook

[quote]Rooster1980 wrote:
I ended my Cycle 7 days ago because I was out of gear. I just got my order in and was thinking about continuing my cycle out to 12 weeks. Due to the fact Sust stays active for up to two weeks would it be safe for me to start sticking again?

My dosage was .6ml EOD about 500MG per week, and I ended at 9 weeks. Maybe it’s just best to call it good, which leads me to my next question.

If you had 12 weeks worth the Sust 250 what would you stack it with for your second cycle, I will be waiting 3 to 4 months before I start cycle #2.

Thanks,[/quote]

NB:

Sust stays active for 4 weeks not two… you should ideally wait 3-4 weeks (depending on the dose of cycle) before PCT; nolvadex 40/40/20/20 should do it.

Plus if you dont know what leucine is or BCAA’s then you shouldnt have done this cycle. Or any cycle OR be planning another in 3 months - more like 12 months!

Why? Because in about 6-12 months when you are on gear but arent gaining and you wont know why - it is because you dont know what leucine or BCAA’s are (and i will assume among hundreds of other supplements and information necessary to keep gaining over the long term)

Your arm looks very nice pushed against your body like that, but at 6’4" i wouldn’t be surprised if they were 17.5 before the cycle.
Inches cannot be used as a measurement tool without relation to height too.
Just trying to make a polite point.

All in all a successful cycle but you really didnt prepare for it.

Sust frontloaded would be fun… maybe with a seperate prop jab.

Brook

NB:

Sust stays active for 4 weeks not two… you should ideally wait 3-4 weeks (depending on the dose of cycle) before PCT; nolvadex 40/40/20/20 should do it.

Plus if you dont know what leucine is or BCAA’s then you shouldnt have done this cycle. Or any cycle OR be planning another in 3 months - more like 12 months!

Why? Because in about 6-12 months when you are on gear but arent gaining and you wont know why - it is because you dont know what leucine or BCAA’s are (and i will assume among hundreds of other supplements and information necessary to keep gaining over the long term)

Your arm looks very nice pushed against your body like that, but at 6’4" i wouldn’t be surprised if they were 17.5 before the cycle.

Brook[/quote]

Thanks Brook,

My arm is not pressed against anything I am holding it out from my body, they where 16.5" when I started and I have been reading and thinking about a cycle for 5 or 6 years.

Yea I don’t know everything but I do know that in this picture of you “are” pressing your arm to your side and who does that second chin belong to. I was bigger and in better shape then you 4 years ago? I’m sure you know your shit, why don’t you use some of that infomation on yourself or at least put it to some good use by offering up advise rather than being a huge tool. Piss off

Thanks,

“Bigger / Stronger than Brook” Rooster

Are you wearing a belly shirt?

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

Why are you taking AAS in the first place if you aren’t going to push it?

4 days a week split like that isn’t even hard for a natty trainie, that should be a cake walk when you are on gear.

Too much recovery time=getting fat as opposed to gaining muscle, especially if cals are the same through out the week.
[/quote]

I never said I do not push it, I train extremely hard and take pride in that. I am just curious as to why this is not enough though? I have seen great gains from this and if you don’t remember Dorian trained similar to this as well, and he seemed to do OK. And no I am not comparing myself to Dorian in anyway but to say 1 style of training will not work is wrong.

With that being said I should have been clearer in my post and added that although this has worked for me, it may not be for everyone. I also switch my routines regularly.

/threadjack

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Are you wearing a belly shirt? [/quote]

Funnily enough i was wearing my missus’s vest - well noticed.

Why i posted it i am not entirely sure…! lmao!

Brook

NB:

Brook

[quote]Thanks Brook,

My arm is not pressed against anything I am holding it out from my body, they where 16.5" when I started and I have been reading and thinking about a cycle for 5 or 6 years.

Yea I don’t know everything but I do know that in this picture of you “are” pressing your arm to your side and who does that second chin belong to. I was bigger and in better shape then you 4 years ago? I’m sure you know your shit, why don’t you use some of that infomation on yourself or at least put it to some good use by offering up advise rather than being a huge tool. Piss off

Thanks,

“Bigger / Stronger than Brook” Rooster[/quote]

Lol! This is a pic taken a week or two ago after a divorce, drug issues and move. No training for 2 months and no dietary plan. So suck it! ;p

EVEN if you are bigger and stronger than me, that isnt my issue - mine is you shouldnt be using more advanced chemicalwhen you dont know what amino acids are…

/hijack.

NB:

Brook

Thanks Brook,

Thanks,

“Bigger / Stronger than Brook” Rooster[/quote]

Sorry i cant edit my posts, so needed to make another - you have the genetics for a larger arm size… the main point was you would have had 16" arms easily… but after training 2 Years i had 13" arms! I have progressed further than you have no way you look at it - you cannot compare inches when height isnt taken into account.

surely you understand that, and as for piss off… well… i’ll let that one go cause i am off cycle and have been for a while…

Ignorant little fool - cant see the difference between individualistic genetics. Or aminos.

Brook

[quote] Brook wrote:
Rooster1980 wrote:
NB:

Brook

Thanks Brook,

Thanks,

“Bigger / Stronger than Brook” Rooster

Sorry i cant edit my posts, so needed to make another - you have the genetics for a larger arm size… the main point was you would have had 16" arms easily… but after training 2 Years i had 13" arms! I have progressed further than you have no way you look at it - you cannot compare inches when height isnt taken into account.

surely you understand that, and as for piss off… well… i’ll let that one go cause i am off cycle and have been for a while…

Ignorant little fool - cant see the difference between individualistic genetics. Or aminos.

Brook[/quote]

I have to say you took that very well, maybe not the tool I thought. I know what aminos are, just not all of them. I have also educated myself since, everyone has to learn somehow. I am going to post cycle two shortly and you can use some of you extensive knowledge there if you would like, if not that’s understandable. I have been talking to BR about it and think I have a solid plan put together, we will see.

Thanks,

R

[quote] Brook wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Are you wearing a belly shirt?

Funnily enough i was wearing my missus’s vest - well noticed.

Why i posted it i am not entirely sure…! lmao!

Brook[/quote]

Haha I didn’t know that was you.

You know what they say - you never know if you look good in women’s clothes until you try them on and pose in front of the mirror… rigghtttt lol

I would like to thank you Rooster for your post. I have been interested in your progress. I am interested in the sust250 myself. Your progress numbers and pictures are great. I have a couple questions for you.

1.What was your total gain in weight?

2.How long did you end up going for your cycle (weeks)?

3.When your on PCT did you work out the same? or can your still maintain that level of workout?

4.Did you have any issues beside the short bout with sore nipples? IE… shrunk testicles, achne or loosing hair?

I know these are alot of questions and thanks for your time!

Respectively,
IKIMURA

1.What was your total gain in weight? 40lbs ( I was busting my ass, I would say 25-30 muscle)

2.How long did you end up going for your cycle (weeks)? I cut it off at 9 weeks

3.When your on PCT did you work out the same? or can your still maintain that level of workout? I was getting stronger in PCT, the workouts became more difficult but I just pushed hard, unfortunately I broke a rib and tore my lat in an unrelated incident and have lost 7 lbs or so due to inactivity. I am going to be starting number two soon so not to worry.

4.Did you have any issues beside the short bout with sore nipples? IE… shrunk testicles, acne or loosing hair? The bout with sore nipples was because the AI I got was bunk, Don’t order from AG go with Chem one, I reordered from them and as soon as I started with there stuff it went away. O and yes your nuts will shrink, mine are just now getting back to normal, which you want to happen before you cycle again. I have always had shitting skin so I am on all kinds of creams and antibody’s ext… I would go on Finistride for hair loss if it is a concern at all, no I didn’t experience any on my cycle but I took the appropriate precautions, better safe than sorry my friend! You can get Finistride from Chemone as well.

I know these are a lot of questions and thanks for your time!

Respectively,
IKIMURA

hcg yo hcg … if the testicles go sun-maid on you and it really bothers u, get some

if not…they plump right back up in due time.