Sustanon 250 EOD

Ok… good… the way you mentioned that made me think you shot it! lol :smiley: Thank god… :slight_smile:

Update:

Things are going well, I think I had a slight bout with Gyno? My nips started to get a little tender so I upped my L-Dex dose to .50 ED and it went away. I might try to back it down to .50 EOD?? I have gained 15LBS in 3 Weeks up to 220, and show no signs of slowing.

I have also added 3/4" to my arms, proudly sporting the 17.25’s". Not sure how much of my gains so far I own to the test but I have been busting my ass! My strength gains are also very satisfactory. I have had nice jumps in all my major and minor lifts.

My question of the day for everyone is I am getting called away on work and will have to travel for up to two weeks in February. With this trip being right in the middle of my cycle I am worried things might slide.

I will make every effort to find a gym every day and will have to Fedex my gear to myself. Any ideas for my diet??? I plan to have plenty of Protein on hand and will look for an extended stay so I have a refrigerator ext…

Thanks,

-S

Good stuff!

You could try bringing it back down…

You’ll have a fridge?? Will you have a stove as well?? Just keep eating the way you’ve been eating… Cook up a bunch of food, and bring that too… meat etc… Eat Tuna… eggs… PB… oats… fruits… veggies… etc…

[quote]Rooster1980 wrote:
Update:

Things are going well, I think I had a slight bout with Gyno? My nips started to get a little tender so I upped my L-Dex dose to .50 ED and it went away. I might try to back it down to .50 EOD?? I have gained 15LBS in 3 Weeks up to 220, and show no signs of slowing.

I have also added 3/4" to my arms, proudly sporting the 17.25’s". Not sure how much of my gains so far I own to the test but I have been busting my ass! My strength gains are also very satisfactory. I have had nice jumps in all my major and minor lifts.

My question of the day for everyone is I am getting called away on work and will have to travel for up to two weeks in February. With this trip being right in the middle of my cycle I am worried things might slide.

I will make every effort to find a gym every day and will have to Fedex my gear to myself. Any ideas for my diet??? I plan to have plenty of Protein on hand and will look for an extended stay so I have a refrigerator ext…

Thanks,

-S [/quote]

Very nice progress bro! 15 lbs in 3 weeks is really good! Not sure what you looked like before but it does not look like you have bloated too much from this cycle which is a good sign.

What is your diet like? I assume your calorie intake is sufficient as you have gained 15 lbs in 3 weeks lol. But what is the split? Dont always be concerned about the weight either. Pictures and the mirror are where you want to see the results, not necissarily the scale. Although it is nice when your weight increases…

Yea, I eat like an animal! I haven’t counted all the cals up lately because I keep adding more and more. I stared around 3500 and bet I’m into the 4500/5000 range now.

I eat lbs of eggs, hamburger, ground chicken, steak and protein power as well as oatmeal, brown rice and mac and cheese. My workouts depends on how I’m feeling but I was doing:

(4 lifts 4 sets each body part 16 sets total)
Day 1: Chest / Tris
Day 2: Back / Bis
Day 3: Legs / Shoulders
Day 4: Rest
Repeat

I got burnt out / over trained and sick after two weeks of that and switched to:
Day 1: Back
Day 2: Chest
Day 3: Legs
Day 4: Shoulders
Day 5: Bis
Day 6: Tris
Rest

I just got over a cold so I will be going back to the first lineup only dropping the total sets per part on each, I’m really not sure which is better for me because I feel like I can crush my body parts when I focus on just one thing. I also do abs, neck, ext… EOD

I was going to ask what some others use for training intensity while on cycle?? I know this can be highly individualized but how hard should I be pushing? What does you lineup look like?

Listen to your body. Contrary to popular belief you definitely CAN overtrain on AAS.

When you feel beat up, take a couple of days off or lower the weight for a while and increase the reps.

[quote]Rooster1980 wrote:
Yea, I eat like an animal! I haven’t counted all the cals up lately because I keep adding more and more. I stared around 3500 and bet I’m into the 4500/5000 range now.

I eat lbs of eggs, hamburger, ground chicken, steak and protein power as well as oatmeal, brown rice and mac and cheese. My workouts depends on how I’m feeling but I was doing:

Day 1: Chest / Tris
Day 2: Back / Bis
Day 3: Legs / Shoulders
Day 4: Rest
Repeat

I got burnt out / over trained and sick after two weeks of that and switched to:
Day 1: Back
Day 2: Chest
Day 3: Legs
Day 5: Bis
Day 6: Tris
Rest

I just got over a cold so I will be going back to the first lineup only dropping the total sets per part on each, I’m really not sure which is better for me because I feel like I can crush my body parts when I focus on just one thing. I also do abs, neck, ext… EOD

I was going to ask what some others use for training intensity while on cycle?? I know this can be highly individualized but how hard should I be pushing? What does you lineup look like?

[/quote]

That is a ton of sets bro! I do not go over 12 sets for my biggest body parts, back and legs, and less for the rest. This is excluding warm up of course. I can understand why you feel burnt out.

I used to be the same way, kind of more is better in terms of training and the progress just wasnt there. Dropped the sets and increased the intensity (actually controlling the weight I am lifting and not just doing whatever it takes to lift it) and the gains were incredible compared to before. Also training 6 days in a row will take a toll on your body as there is not a whole lot of time for recovery in there. I have found when bulking you dont need to train more than 4 days a week.

Something like this…

Day 1: Chest/Bi’s
Day 2: Legs
Day 3: Off
Day 5: Back/Tri’s

This has worked well for me when bulking and gives you lots of time to recover. Also there isnt too much overlap in muscle groups being trained.

All is going well, my weight is still climbing like crazy. I’m pushing 235 now. I really don’t think by body fat is going up that much but it just seems that I’m gaining to fast not to be adding some water and BF I think I do look a lot smoother? I am also thinking about running my cycle 12 weeks, as I have all the gear any opinions on that?

Thanks,

I was also thinking about cutting back on my caloric intake, I would like to lean out a little before my cycle ends to make sure I can hold onto as much gain as possible? Whats the skinny on cutting after a cycle, how long to wait to hold your gains?

Post cycle is the worst time you could cut up! But i can’t answer how long you should wait…

Did anyone have any opinion on running my cycle out to 12 weeks? Here is a photo of my progress. I am up to 240 18" arms, shooting for 19" 250… pressed 325 x 6, dead lift is up to 405 x 6. Any have any outlook on how much weight I can expect to loose? What is the best action to take to keep as much as possible, other than working out and eating… Glutamine ext…

I dont know what cutting cycle youre talking about I dont see it.

I personally use a lot of Leucine/OR BCAAs and Glutamine post, getting a mixture of Leucine+Glut or BCAAs+glut every 2-3 hrs. Diet and training will mostly determine your gains kept.

A coupe guys who I certainly trust a lot swear by IGF which you could run Post cycle to help as well.

[quote]soontobeIFBB wrote:
I dont know what cutting cycle youre talking about I dont see it.

I personally use a lot of Leucine/OR BCAAs and Glutamine post, getting a mixture of Leucine+Glut or BCAAs+glut every 2-3 hrs. Diet and training will mostly determine your gains kept.

A coupe guys who I certainly trust a lot swear by IGF which you could run Post cycle to help as well. [/quote]

No cutting cycle, I was talking about running my current 10 week cycle out to 12 weeks. Thanks for the input. I have never heard of Leucine or BCAAs even IGF for that matter, is this something over the counter and can I find them using the aforementioned abbreviations?

Thanks,

[quote]juice82 wrote:
I used to be the same way, kind of more is better in terms of training and the progress just wasnt there. Dropped the sets and increased the intensity (actually controlling the weight I am lifting and not just doing whatever it takes to lift it) and the gains were incredible compared to before. Also training 6 days in a row will take a toll on your body as there is not a whole lot of time for recovery in there. I have found when bulking you dont need to train more than 4 days a week.

Something like this…

This has worked well for me when bulking and gives you lots of time to recover. Also there isnt too much overlap in muscle groups being trained.[/quote]

Why are you taking AAS in the first place if you aren’t going to push it?

4 days a week split like that isn’t even hard for a natty trainie, that should be a cake walk when you are on gear.

Too much recovery time=getting fat as opposed to gaining muscle, especially if cals are the same through out the week.

One more shot…

18" arms 240lbs already planning my next cycle :slight_smile: goals met. I will not slow up. Anyone who says Test is not addictive has never used it…

I am planning on taking 4 or 5 months off to let my natural test come back. Would any experienced users like to drop me a sample cycle for a second run. I am looking to do a stack but want to avoid anything that will cause hair loss that can’t be controlled with proscar (finasteride).

Thanks for reading and have a nice day :slight_smile:

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
juice82 wrote:

Something like this…

This has worked well for me when bulking and gives you lots of time to recover. Also there isnt too much overlap in muscle groups being trained.

Why are you taking AAS in the first place if you aren’t going to push it?

4 days a week split like that isn’t even hard for a natty trainie, that should be a cake walk when you are on gear.

Too much recovery time=getting fat as opposed to gaining muscle, especially if cals are the same through out the week.
[/quote]

I don’t think it could be pushed any harder. I agree with you 100% if your going to do it do it all the way. Go heavy or go home.

i gained a shitload on my first cyle training bare minimum style

intense 45min workouts max per day or 2x30 mins at the most

there is no need for 16 sets for every workout etc

go super heavy on the compounds followed by loads of recovery +loads of food

only differnce was i used

Can someone help me with PCT. I have been told to run the ADEX out 2 weeks past my last injection because the Sustanon will be active for that long (makes sense). Should I start my Novidex one week into this or at the 2 week mark when I am off the adex?

Just got a fucking U.S. Customs and Border Protection letter for seizure of Anabolic Steroids. Mother fuckers!!

I ended my Cycle 7 days ago because I was out of gear. I just got my order in and was thinking about continuing my cycle out to 12 weeks. Due to the fact Sust stays active for up to two weeks would it be safe for me to start sticking again?

My dosage was .6ml EOD about 500MG per week, and I ended at 9 weeks. Maybe it’s just best to call it good, which leads me to my next question.

If you had 12 weeks worth the Sust 250 what would you stack it with for your second cycle, I will be waiting 3 to 4 months before I start cycle #2.

Thanks,