Sustanon 250 EOD

First cycle
6’4" 200 lbs roughly 10 % BF
Training for 8 years hard gainer!

Wk 1-10 Sustanon 250 / 500mg per week injections E0D (I hate needles)
Wk 1-10 Nolva 20mg/d if gyno symptoms start to show
Wk 13-16 Nolva 20mg/d PCT

How important is the recommended W 1-12 Adex 0.25mg EOD (reduce to 0.125mg EOD in last week) as I have none and it seems to be quite pricey? Would it be completely irresponsible to go without?

I have read all of the pros and cons regarding Sust EOD, E3D over and over. There is so much difference of opinion on this its crazy sust sucks it rules ext… This is what I have, and it seems to be the bottom line cycle for Sust that I have seen on multiple websites / forums. My brother has done a cycle very close to this and showed great results. I am genetically similar to him and would expect to gain the 18 lbs he did.

Also, EOD E3D anyone know how big of a difference this would make?

Lets have it.

[quote]Rooster1980 wrote:
First cycle
6’4" 200 lbs roughly 10 % BF
Training for 8 years hard gainer!

Wk 1-10 500 mg Sustanon 250 E0D (I hate needles)
Wk 1-10 Nolva 20mg/d if gyno symptoms start to show
Wk 13-16 Nolva 20mg/d PCT

How important is the recommended W 1-12 Adex 0.25mg EOD (reduce to 0.125mg EOD in last week) as I have none and it seems to be quite pricey? Would it be completely irresponsible to go without?

I have read all of the pros and cons regarding Sust EOD, E3D over and over. There is so much difference of opinion on this its crazy sust sucks it rules ext… This is what I have, and it seems to be the bottom line cycle for Sust that I have seen on multiple websites / forums. My brother has done a cycle very close to this and showed great results. I am genetically similar to him and would expect to gain the 18 lbs he did.

Also, EOD E3D anyone know how big of a difference this would make?

Lets have it.
[/quote]

Sust @ that dose causes pretty bad acne for me, but your experience may differ. I have been using AIFM as an AI and it seems to work well even at those levels…and the price is right. E3D is probably OK, but I hae always gone for more frequent, smaller doses.

250mg EOD is not 500mg/wk.
It is closer to 875mg/wk.

Unless you meant 500mg of ‘Sust 250’ EOD in which case that is a ton of testosterone.

To clarify I ment 500mg per week total. Two shots a week 1ml each or EOD I think that would be .7ml each shot close to 3 shots a week. Sorry for the confusion.

To add I will also be taking Proscar (finasteride) for hair loss and tetracycline for acne daily.

Research chemical anastrozole is not expensive at all. Use that or letrozole during the cycle instead of nolvadex.

Do you know that you will go bald and have bad acne? Just curious, because you may not need to use those ancillaries if the answer is no.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Research chemical anastrozole is not expensive at all. Use that or letrozole during the cycle instead of nolvadex.

Do you know that you will go bald and have bad acne? Just curious, because you may not need to use those ancillaries if the answer is no. [/quote]

I have been on both for a couple of months now, I have had bad skin and thinning hair for a while, Proscar works wonders. I will look into the chemical anastrozole how much and how often should it be taken on my proposed cycle?

Adex (liquid suspension of anastrazole) from various chemical research labs costs about $70 for 60ml which will last over 1 year. You can start at 0.25mg EOD which can be measured out using the supplied dropper. I drop it into a teaspoon and slurp it down.

Letro is even cheaper and comes in the same format from the same source. You can look up dosage on this site.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/letrozole_dosing

plus in this thread is a chem research company that is endorsed by a well respected T-member…

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/research_chems

Just so I am clear we are talking about LiquiDex 30ml @ 1mg/ml Right? That price is a lot better than the pills I was looking at!

I haven’t heard any feed back on the injections EOD, E3D and how much of a difference it might make?

Thanks for all of the advise and feedback so far you guys have been very helpful!

Higher injection frequency leads to more stable blood levels (in theory). Many people have injected sustanon E3D and haven’t dropped dead from it. Personally I would go with EOD. It’s not that big of a deal to inject an extra day per week.

EOD injects with sust.

Run a low dose AI throughtout…nolva on hand is not needed, save it for PCT. The pros of low-moderate dosed AI use on cycle far outweigh any perceived cons. Use arimidex over letro. letro should only by used for combating gyno, or by fellas who know they need it in their cycle due to past experience with AAS and associated sides. arimidex is easier to dose properly and is way less harsh on you.

Start your PCT earlier than week 13. week 12, or even 11. It’s never too early to start, regardless of half life.

I go ED with Test E. You could do the same with sus.

[quote]Rooster1980 wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

Do you know that you will go bald and have bad acne? Just curious, because you may not need to use those ancillaries if the answer is no.

I have been on both for a couple of months now, I have had bad skin and thinning hair for a while, Proscar works wonders. I will look into the chemical anastrozole how much and how often should it be taken on my proposed cycle?[/quote]

I would take .25ml or .25mg whatever its dosed at,usually its 1mg/ml
every day or every other day
standard a’dex dose.
depending on what company you get it from you may need to go a little higher but no more than 1ml eod I would say.

Now I’m freekin out about Gyno, how much of a concern is this on my proposed Cycle. I have ordered Liquidex and have the nolva on hand?

[quote]MaddyD wrote:

I would take … usually its 1mg/ml
every day or every other day
standard a’dex dose.
[/quote]

1 mg/day is good if you are a women with estrogen positive breast cancer. Otherwise, your E2 may go too low and you could loose libido and have mood/depression problems as well as possible joint pain and lipid problems.

Some are adex over-responders who will need to take 1/8th = 1/4th of the expected dose. Watch for signs of E2 that is too low. Lab work is the best way to know what you are doing.

My God the first injection was a nightmare, I was shaking so bad!!! Mostly having thoughts is it worth it should I do it, I have gone this far and have the gear, spent the money. Yes, there is no turning back now, you know what to look for if your having any issues just do it. You should have seen me staring in the mirror like a scared little girl.

I was surfing You tube on how to inject and some of these videos where showing the needle going in a quick stabbing thrust. Well I couldn’t do it, I pressed the needle against my skin and let it sink in slowly, quite painless, I was being a big baby over nothing! The sust was a pain in the ass to get out of the bottle with the 22 gauge needle but it seemed to inject very easily. When I aspirated the needle nothing came out other than a very small bubble forming inside the syringe. No pain during or after the injection at all. I also took the recommended amount of liquidex EOD. Anyone have an opinion about taking the Liquidex and Sust on the same days or should I rotate them?

K… dude… DON’T SHOOT the LDEX lol… take it orally with some juice or something… :slight_smile:

Good job on the shot though… you’ll be fine… only the first layer of skin has pain receptors… after the first little prick… the rest is like butter…

Keep up updated… :slight_smile:

[quote]VibeAlive wrote:
K… dude… DON’T SHOOT the LDEX lol… take it orally with some juice or something… :slight_smile:

Good job on the shot though… you’ll be fine… only the first layer of skin has pain receptors… after the first little prick… the rest is like butter…

Keep up updated… :)[/quote]

LOL yea the Ldex was taken orally!

You can take the arimidex and sust on the same day. No need to rotate.